Author Topic: Rapier Ranger, occupoops again.  (Read 304 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Rapier Ranger, occupoops again.
« on: January 23, 2012, 01:07:11 PM »
Smouldering little treat as yet.
I hope someone fans the embers.
This could flare up or die. Time will tell.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002206535
Mon Jan 23, 2012, 01:11 PM
 Zorra (14,712 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

Occupy Oakland To Begin New Protest This Weekend
Help Occupy Oakland Get Settled into its New Home on January 28

WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?

Occupy Oakland is about people providing for themselves and for others, (by stealing) since it is clear that the system can no longer provide for them. It is a place where people who are fed up can come together and develop new forms of struggle STD's.

Since November, the city of Oakland and its police force have made it impossible for us to meet, to serve food, and to provide a place for people to stay (for free), in our original home at Oscar Grant Plaza. (where others payed the bill)

At the same time, all over the city, thousands of buildings sit empty for the simple reason that they can't be rented exist to enrich the 1%  :bs: rather than meet people’s needs for space and shelter.

Occupy Oakland has a demonstrated need for such a space. We have served tens of thousands a few hundred of meals without charge, provided a place for thousands a couple hundred of people to sleep free from police repression, planned and carried out actions in which tens of thousands a couple hunderd of people have participated. Most importantly, unlike a charity, Occupy Oakland provides people with the opportunity to get free drugs, free sex and free pizza involved and determine the direction of the movement. It is open to the initiative emagination of everyone.

http://occupyoaklandmoveinday.org/content/help-occupy-oakland-get-settled-its-new-home-january-28

http://occupii.org/ 

☮ccupy 
Isn't that cute. A chicken foot in a circle.

Had to fix it to reflect a bit of truth.
The exaggeration needle is off scale.
Get a clue, DUmpmonkeys.
OWSies are totally irrelavent now.
Their fifteen minutes were up, an hour ago.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Rapier Ranger, occupoops again.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 01:23:31 PM »
Occupy Oakland is about people providing for themselves and for others

Now that is funny. Some how they have come to the conclusion that forcing the government to do everything for them is providing for themselves
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.