Author Topic: Is the Wright fiasco Michelle Obama's fault?  (Read 3977 times)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
Re: Is the Wright fiasco Michelle Obama's fault?
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2008, 10:50:08 AM »

I have mentioned on more than one occasion that he seemed to be, er, the junior partner in that
marriage.  actually, my first impression was that he was effeminate.  that was when he seemed to
be the afterthought on stage with The MichelleStar! and Okra.  it was as though he was the forgotten
kid at his own birthday party.

I don't think he's effeminate...but he is a typical metrosexual liberal.  I would doubt if he ever had a callous on his hands in his life from doing physical work.  Why haven't we ever heard about his crappy jobs while going through high school, college and law school?  I tend to doubt he's ever held a minimum wage job in his life.

She is quite militant. 
How did he pay his way through Harvard?  I haven't heard of anyone "working" there way through Harvard.  I may just need to dust off my tinfoil hat, but there is ALOT of money being thrown his way, and I can't fathom where it is all coming from.  My gut tells me at least some of it is coming from the M.E.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad