Author Topic: Occupy San Diego flash mobs two Walmarts today!  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Charles Henrickson

Re: Occupy San Diego flash mobs two Walmarts today!
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2011, 02:13:01 PM »
If PJ doesn't beat me to it, I will be DUFUing this thread sometime in the next 24 business hours.
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2011, 06:37:36 AM »
I bet the shoppers knocked them all out of the way. Here in West by God Virginia, some poor man collapsed in the aisle and the shoppers just walked over him. An ER nurse and a doctor tried to help him but he later died.
Shoppers suck

Several years ago, The Dollar General Store on 5th Avenue in Huntington, not far from Marshall University, had a fire start in the ceiling of the building, during the Christmas shopping season.

Cashiers had to call the police to assist them in getting the shoppers out of the store.  THE SHOPPERS REFUSED TO LEAVE, even as pieces of the flaming ceiling were falling into the store!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline movie buff

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 01:15:02 PM »
Losers and idiots, inconveniencing people who actually work for a living (The same ones they claim to represent).
btw, I'll be buying my father's Christmas present from a Walmart, and also a gift card that my church will give to a needy child for Christmas.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2011, 10:13:49 PM »
For every walmart worker who walks out, there are 10 more to take his place. Probably wouldn't be surprised if some of them were DU'ers.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2011, 11:09:28 PM »
Wow, just learned that the youtube video was filmed at the Aero Drive Walmart, which is about 1/2 mile from my home.  I missed an opportunity to punch a hippy squarely in the face.  I need to get on the mailing list so that I will be prepared next time.