Author Topic: lying titty primitive prevaricating  (Read 20649 times)

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Re: lying titty primitive prevaricating
« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »
Face it folks, he's a pathological specimen.

Scatological specimen, or more specifically, a bovine scatological specimen.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2008, 08:51:25 PM »
I just checked my home e-mail account tonite and looky what I found:

Hi XXXX & XXXXXX XX,

My name is Susan, I manage Eric Taylor and Blue Ruby Music & Records.

Thanks for letting us know about this. Someone else from the forum just
e-mailed us about it as well. A bit unnerving to see someone blatantly try
to claim credit for Eric's song...and to claim to BE Eric as well. Crazy!

I just posted a reply to Tom on Democratic Underground to set him (and the
record) straight.

Ironic that Eric is actually touring in California this week. I'll let him
know about Tom and his attempt at plagiarizing "Your God." Eric has some
radio interviews scheduled this week, and who knows, there might just be a
mention of someone in Tiburon.

Thanks again, I really appreciate you alerting us to this.

All best,
Susan

:rotf:

Has anyone seen this posted over there?

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2008, 09:27:07 PM »
Someone has to keep up with all of your lies, you piece of shit.
It would be cool to have a sticky thread documenting all his bullshit stories,with the link for each one :-)
We do need one.  If I had search capabilities there I would do it.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2008, 10:36:11 PM »
I just checked my home e-mail account tonite and looky what I found:

Hi XXXX & XXXXXX XX,

My name is Susan, I manage Eric Taylor and Blue Ruby Music & Records.

Thanks for letting us know about this. Someone else from the forum just
e-mailed us about it as well. A bit unnerving to see someone blatantly try
to claim credit for Eric's song...and to claim to BE Eric as well. Crazy!

I just posted a reply to Tom on Democratic Underground to set him (and the
record) straight.

Ironic that Eric is actually touring in California this week. I'll let him
know about Tom and his attempt at plagiarizing "Your God." Eric has some
radio interviews scheduled this week, and who knows, there might just be a
mention of someone in Tiburon.

Thanks again, I really appreciate you alerting us to this.

All best,
Susan

:rotf:

Has anyone seen this posted over there?

I saw it, Sarge. It didn't last-the DU admins scrubbed that (more damning) thread and slapped his wrist in the other thread where he made a similar assertion.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2008, 10:38:55 PM »
But it is saved here?

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2008, 11:07:05 PM »
But it is saved here?

Most of the deleted DU sub-thread with the warning letter is upthread here in several chunks. (A similar, contemporary DU thread was locked with only a limp slap on the wrist to TiT, and remains in its entirety on DU.)

The short answer: Yes, the important parts of the "gotcha" are IMMORTALIZED here in this very CC thread.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2008, 11:13:23 PM »
But it is saved here?

Most of the deleted DU sub-thread with the warning letter is upthread here in several chunks. (A similar, contemporary DU thread was locked with only a limp slap on the wrist to TiT, and remains in its entirety on DU.)

The short answer: Yes, the important parts of the "gotcha" are IMMORTALIZED here in this very CC thread.

Well, thank Goodness.  I would hate to be wrong, which has never happened before.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2008, 11:25:18 PM »
Someone has to keep up with all of your lies, you piece of shit.
It would be cool to have a sticky thread documenting all his bullshit stories,with the link for each one :-)
We do need one.  If I had search capabilities there I would do it.

I'll start working on one this weekend and then others can add to it. I'm sort of the "queen" of this kind of research...having done the whole Andy timeline. Might be kind of fun having a new project.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Sonnabend

« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2008, 01:03:29 AM »
We had three threads on CU..it was unstickied a while back. If and when the database comes up, I'll make sure to send you everything we have, if it has survived the crash.

I want this SOB nailed.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2008, 05:14:04 AM »
We had three threads on CU..it was unstickied a while back. If and when the database comes up, I'll make sure to send you everything we have, if it has survived the crash.

I want this SOB nailed.

Take a number, Sonna . . . you'll hafta stand in line like the rest of us. ;)  :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2008, 12:36:55 PM »

I want this SOB nailed.

The only way to truly nail Tom Wright is to show up in Tiburon with a video camera, say hello to him in a public, and quickly recite for him in a friendly and unthreatening manner each of the lies he wrote on DU. Making his online fantasy life collide with his actual everyday life is the only way to 'nail' Tom Wright.
Bonus points for handing him a sheaf of printouts of his lies.

Trust me, Tom's whole persona hinges on the Internet being make-believe.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2008, 04:29:34 PM »
Heh.  No wonder Tommy is unhappy.  Google tomintib... the first two hits are CU threads, followed by another site with some of his comments following Charlton Heston's death, and FreeRepublic. 

Sucks to be you, Tom.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2008, 08:20:55 PM »
TiT probably sucks alot of things he shouldn't.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2008, 07:37:29 PM »
TiT probably sucks alot of things he shouldn't.

He admits to sucking down an average of 2-3 $11 bottles of "the finest wines" daily.

Which I think is hilarious. $11 "fine wine," even in wine country where wine is cheap(er)-not the alcoholism, which he also admits (not funny, and the one feature of his life I suspect isn't a total lie). For someone so elitist and sophisticated that he never steps foot inside a WalMart or Costco, never patronizes any large chain store, never eats processed foods, only recently stepped foot on public transportation because now it's the cool, economical and socially responsible thing to do in Marin County, and hobnobs with celebrities, he thinks truly "fine wine" costs $11 a bottle.
:rofl:

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2008, 03:51:13 AM »
UPDATE: Almost ready to post the bare bones, preliminary view of TiT's lies (there are so many of them)...am trying as much as possible to provide documentation, links, contradictions, whatever that "prove" the lie. Sorry...I'm not just thorough...I'm anal.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Sonnabend

« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2008, 10:24:06 AM »
Cindie = Whiteguy PI did a lot of it..and CU still down I am thinking that whatever we had saved is bye bye.

DAMN. We had TiT nailed..why didn't I screencap it all  :banghead: :banghead:

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2008, 11:15:01 AM »
I bet that he has it saved somewhere besides CU.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline mamacags

« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2008, 11:33:28 AM »
UPDATE: Almost ready to post the bare bones, preliminary view of TiT's lies (there are so many of them)...am trying as much as possible to provide documentation, links, contradictions, whatever that "prove" the lie. Sorry...I'm not just thorough...I'm anal.

Cindie

:bow: :bow: we are so not worthy!
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2008, 11:39:47 AM »
I bet that he has it saved somewhere besides CU.

I bet you're right! He had all that "friends of the police" stuff. Wonder if he screen-capped it.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2008, 04:13:50 PM »

Cindie

Nothing wrong with that. What TiTs doing however goes waaaayyyy past wrong.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2008, 07:44:32 PM »
Google's cache isn't very easy to navigate, but I got these results:

link
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline mamacags

« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2008, 09:29:03 PM »
http://sync.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x4291926
He gets his ass handed to him over and over in this thread.  It is funny.
Winston Churchill

Offline mamacags

Winston Churchill

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2008, 10:37:27 PM »
http://sync.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x4291926
He gets his ass handed to him over and over in this thread.  It is funny.

Looks to be the first time (Aug. 2005) he made that B.S. "my family's been in Texas since 1630" statement. And since he's still repeating it like gospel, the DUmmies have never challenged him with historical facts.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2008, 11:20:08 PM »
Has anyone ever used the Way Back Machine? Would CU be archived there? I've never used it so maybe it doesn't do message boards. Right now I'm sifting through DU using google advanced search (there's only about 25,000 more to go. Anyway, this one struck me as funny:

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Tue Aug-09-05 12:35 AM
Response to Reply #28
31. Again, not picking nits...
   I just don't want us DU'ers to be the next "morans".

The Freepers are watching us, and we don't want to give them any more "hollow-point" ammo than they already have stashed in their pick-ups.

Can't believe that this post is getting more action than all of the political stuff that I have posted, but c'est la vie.

Sent a card to Cindy today.

Also - just a little anecdote...met a soldier in a bank in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago. He had returned from Iraq the day before and was trying to deposit his paycheck with his military ID that had all kinds of history on him with a trick chip that probably detailed his birthmarks. Very fine young man. He was wearing a T-shirt that said on the back "Who's Your Baghdaddy?" and said the same thing on the front in Arabic. He got it in the PX in Iraq.

Brought it all home - and then some...

Leave it to TiT to be more concerned about spelling and grammar errors than being thought a "moran" for telling HUGE whoppers! Oh, and note that he was in Atlanta a couple weeks before this post...he does get around. Here's the link: http://sync.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=4291926&mesg_id=4292486

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams