Author Topic: DUmmies Occupy DU3 - Torches and pitchforks, anyone?  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: DUmmies Occupy DU3 - Torches and pitchforks, anyone?
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2011, 08:22:23 PM »
My dear Freeper, that id deserves a ^5.

Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything   :lmao:

Now if we only knew the question.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline JGHB

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2011, 10:42:04 PM »
Channeling Foghorn Leghorn...    :lmao:

Guess I should have checked your bio first, huh...    :lmao:   :rotf:   :lmao:

I like, I say, I like Foghorn Leghorn. :rotf:
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2011, 12:29:17 PM »
Good one.

My attitude's well known here; the more my fellow alum Skins can milk from the primitives, the better.

The primitives are a pain in the ass to deal with, and Skins needs something for it.

And besides, better the primitives' money go into my fellow alum's pocket, than into the grasping hands of the neighborhood dope dealer.

Coach, wouldn't it make it easier to unload DU with a solid list of paying clients versus a list of sometimes donors?  Not that Mr. Allen, et al would want to do something like.  Considering all those mouths he has to feed and college accounts to fund, it might be tempting to monetize this operation and move on. 

BTW do you have any idea what the status of DU is?  LLC,  Non-Profit,  sinking hole??   

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2011, 01:10:27 PM »
Coach, wouldn't it make it easier to unload DU with a solid list of paying clients versus a list of sometimes donors?  Not that Mr. Allen, et al would want to do something like.  Considering all those mouths he has to feed and college accounts to fund, it might be tempting to monetize this operation and move on. 

BTW do you have any idea what the status of DU is?  LLC,  Non-Profit,  sinking hole??
I don't think there is any question about the DUmp being operated purely as a cash cow for Skimmer, and Skimmer alone.

His two paid flunkies, the dense Lord Marblehead, and the enigmatic and elusive, but harebrained Elad, must be a more than a little nervous at the prospects of the DUmp being self-administering. The handwriting is on the wall that at least one of them will soon become excess overhead.

Should there be a sale, every dime will go into the Skimmer account.

If I were one of Skimmer's nitwit flunkies, I'd be trying desperately to find othere employment. In the Oconomy they champion, that may be a challenge.

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2011, 01:56:59 PM »
I don't think there is any question about the DUmp being operated purely as a cash cow for Skimmer, and Skimmer alone.

His two paid flunkies, the dense Lord Marblehead, and the enigmatic and elusive, but harebrained Elad, must be a more than a little nervous at the prospects of the DUmp being self-administering. The handwriting is on the wall that at least one of them will soon become excess overhead.

Should there be a sale, every dime will go into the Skimmer account.

If I were one of Skimmer's nitwit flunkies, I'd be trying desperately to find othere employment. In the Oconomy they champion, that may be a challenge.

Of course, the higher paid of the two will most likely be furloughed. Assuming that the target will be Lord Marblehead, he'd better be checking his green card be up to date.