Author Topic: "I told Newt he looks fat" (Alan Grayson)  (Read 2419 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Re: "I told Newt he looks fat" (Alan Grayson)
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2011, 01:11:03 PM »
Quote from: Freeper
The poor lefties have nothing to say, so they have to resort to calling names and being jerks to people in public.

Now, now, that's what DUmbasses call "fighting back", though I'm not sure what constitutes victory in such a "fight".

When they call, "Black jack, no trade backs!", I guess.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2011, 01:52:37 PM »
Aren't they the ones trying to make being fat a disability so they'll get special treatment. Doesn't that make Grayson a weight sexist/racist/fattest or whatever word they're going to use.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2011, 01:55:50 PM »
Aren't they the ones trying to make being fat a disability so they'll get special treatment. Doesn't that make Grayson a weight sexist/racist/fattest or whatever word they're going to use.

Cindie
These are the same clowns that claim to care about homosexuals but will denigrate and smear people that don't agree with them with names like 'teabagger' and other slurs.

They're morons.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2011, 02:05:16 PM »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender