Author Topic: Holy crap, has anyone else got a threatening PM from this person?  (Read 1695 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Holy crap, has anyone else got a threatening PM from this person?
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 11:57:04 AM »
The greatest lie told to me as a child that came from some ideology in the 1930's was-------

Sticks and stones will break my bones and names will never harm me.

Where did they get off telling me this crap after the MCCarthey hearings,   label some one as [red ] was almost a death sentence.

Later on in life I learned that a bone would heel but a lable word stuck to you for life.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2011, 02:47:48 PM »
Now this is going to send things into a real tailspin  over there.  High post count = possible mole.  Low post count = possible mole.  New Moderator = possible mole.    What is one to do?   

Moderating DU is a lot like herding cats and no less flea ridden.  cbyer is a veteran moderator  ;)

Lessee . . .

High post count = possible mole. 
Low post count = possible mole. 
New Moderator = possible mole.
. . .
cbyer is a veteran moderator

Someone want to finish the bolded part of the equation for me? :whistling: :tongue: :rotf: :lmao:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 02:53:36 PM »
Lessee . . .

Someone want to finish the bolded part of the equation for me?
No way. Note that cbayer, the thread slayer, has snuffed out countless entertaining threads in their prime. No way cbayer is a mole.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2011, 03:16:04 PM »
No way. Note that cbayer, the thread slayer, has snuffed out countless entertaining threads in their prime. No way cbayer is a mole.

I didn't say he was.  I just wanted a few members here to plant that seed in the DUmb****s' mind (yes, only one mind).
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2011, 03:21:45 PM »
The greatest lie told to me as a child that came from some ideology in the 1930's was-------

Sticks and stones will break my bones and names will never harm me.

Where did they get off telling me this crap after the MCCarthey hearings,   label some one as [red ] was almost a death sentence.

Later on in life I learned that a bone would heel but a lable word stuck to you for life.

Yep.  Have sex with a chicken one time and you're a chicken$@%!er the rest of your life.