Author Topic: Mrs. Alfred Packer does the dog days of summer  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Mrs. Alfred Packer does the dog days of summer
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2011, 08:09:31 PM »
You're really a good writer frank!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2011, 07:48:39 AM »
Yes, that could be a clue, excepting remember, even Mrs. Alfred Packer isn't aware yet that franksolich is deaf--and so she probably doesn't even know how he wears his hair.

She knows something's wrong, but can't put her finger on it.

This is because of the utterly unthorough way in which lurking primitives explore conservativecave.

Like our pal Vinnie the mole, for example, who hangs around only in the DUmpster, never venturing to other parts of conservativecave.....and thus who misses out on a Fort Knox of other sorts of information.

It's the same as if we were to explore Skins's island checking out only the "General Discussion" forum there, hence missing out on a lot of other antics of the primitives in the other forums.

The primitives know less about how to explore, than does a rock.

Frank did you say the Mrs. had been some kind of a nurse????

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2011, 08:09:02 AM »
Frank did you say the Mrs. had been some kind of a nurse????

No, the hippywife primitive works in the kitchen of a nursing home.

Mrs. Alfred Packer, originally from Ohio, when she first got hitched to Wild Bill from northeastern Oklahoma, worked as a waitress in a cafe down there, but hippyhubby got jealous about all the people she was meeting, all the men who were nice to her, and forced her to quit that job.

Old men in wheelchairs lusting for the hippywife primitive didn't pose any threat to Wild Bill.

By the way, the late immortal Tangerine LaBamba was full of information about the state of martial affairs in the Packer household.

Anyway, apparently--from her own mouth--Mrs. Alfred Packer doesn't make a whole lot of money, takes home probably circa $200-250 a week, which hippyhubby Wild Bill swipes, giving her in exchange an allowance of ten dollars a week for herself, paid with a counterfeit $10 bill.

One reasonably assumes the whole Packer clan is going to be up here on the roof of Nebraska during the Labor Day holiday weekend, stalking franksolich.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2011, 09:15:37 AM »
No, the hippywife primitive works in the kitchen of a nursing home.

Mrs. Alfred Packer, originally from Ohio, when she first got hitched to Wild Bill from northeastern Oklahoma, worked as a waitress in a cafe down there, but hippyhubby got jealous about all the people she was meeting, all the men who were nice to her, and forced her to quit that job.

Old men in wheelchairs lusting for the hippywife primitive didn't pose any threat to Wild Bill.

By the way, the late immortal Tangerine LaBamba was full of information about the state of martial affairs in the Packer household.

Anyway, apparently--from her own mouth--Mrs. Alfred Packer doesn't make a whole lot of money, takes home probably circa $200-250 a week, which hippyhubby Wild Bill swipes, giving her in exchange an allowance of ten dollars a week for herself, paid with a counterfeit $10 bill.

One reasonably assumes the whole Packer clan is going to be up here on the roof of Nebraska during the Labor Day holiday weekend, stalking franksolich.

Lets see here, the Mrs works in a nursing home for 8 hours a day for 5 days a week at $8.00 an hour.
She gives wild bill $200 a week telling him that is her salary after deductions.

FRANK, the woman is stiffing Wild Bill,----cheating him--- putting extra in a bank or in a mason jar buried under the rose bush.   No dummy this woman, she has all her escape ducks in a row.

I like the Mrs. charactor you built Frank, She stands by her man, yet has a side to her that is most wishfull and she seems strong and will not go down without a fight.     

I cannot wait to see the next installment of the Saga, What you are going to do with her and Wild Bill, sort of like the penny Dreadfulls of the 1920 era, will the fair maiden tied to the rail road tracks be rescued by Duddly Doright ????   Buy next issue to find out.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2011, 09:58:49 AM »
I like the Mrs. character you built Frank, She stands by her man, yet has a side to her that is most wishful and she seems strong and will not go down without a fight.

Thank you, vesta dear, madam.

I think I've been eminently fair in my portrayal of Mrs. Alfred Packer; after all, it's a self-portrait of herself she painted with her own hand, using words rather than paint.

My descriptions of the hippywife primitive come not from inside my head, but from her thousands of comments on Skins's island, augmented by all the good stuff the late immortal Tangerine LaBamba told me about her.

I have no idea if Mrs. Alfred Packer enjoys my descriptions of her or not, but if she doesn't, it's her own fault, because it's an image of herself she herself created, without the help of anyone else.    

I cannot wait to see the next installment of the saga.  What you are going to do with her and Wild Bill, sort of like the penny dreadfuls of the 1920s, will the fair maiden tied to the railroad tracks be rescued by Dudley Dooright ????

"Mrs. Alfred Packer does Labor Day" will come out sometime around.....Labor Day, September 5.

Leading up to that, inbetweentimes, there'll be a short short short short episode in which Mrs. Alfred Packer and Wild Bill discuss which of the two men who'd been sitting in the booth of the restaurant next to them, is franksolich.

And given that they're primitives, wearing blinders, narrowing their minds, thinking in superficial appearances and stereotypes, looking at only the surface of the water rather than what's underneath, jumping to conclusions before all the facts are in, their perceptions distorted by bigotry and hatred and paranoia, their final determination of which one is franksolich shouldn't be any surprise to anybody in the DUmpster.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2011, 10:02:26 AM »
Another wonderful story coach!
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2011, 10:52:20 AM »
Leading up to that, inbetweentimes, there'll be a short short short short episode in which Mrs. Alfred Packer and Wild Bill discuss which of the two men who'd been sitting in the booth of the restaurant next to them, is franksolich.

Frank, will your character enable the Mrs. to keep to herself knowledge she has seen in the nursing homes, as she begins to remember the patients??????

Darn, on the New York docks thousands met the ship that Charles Dickens arrived in.   All they wanted to know was----What happened to Little Nell.

You Frank bring back what is called a cliff-hanger to those who never had the pleasure of reading or seeing them in the early movies.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 11:10:27 AM by franksolich »

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2011, 11:32:54 AM »
Darn, on the New York docks thousands met the ship that Charles Dickens arrived in.   All they wanted to know was----What happened to Little Nell.

Uh, vesta dear, madam, Mrs. Alfred Packer is no Little Nell.

In her self-portrait she paints with her own hand, the hippywife primitive shows herself to be a vain, intolerant, selfish sort of person.  For example, she doesn't like the yellow races and their products, or the good and decent people of Oklahoma.

And she thinks she knows more than God does.

Etched forever in franksolich's memory is the bedside of her mother, where her dying mother begged and pleaded and cried to her errant daughter that she return to the Mother Church, that had sustained her people (both in Ohio and in Italy) for countless generations past.

And remember that decades ago, in her salad days when she was green in judgement, Mrs. Alfred Packer dumped her then-beau Johnny, who lived only to work in the tire factory so as to buy her a handsome house to fill with handsome children, as he wasn't good enough for her; she thought she was entitled to more than that.

Considering what she's since gotten, that was an act of sheer madness on her part.

You Frank bring back what is called a cliff-hanger to those who never had the pleasure of reading or seeing them in the early movies.

I dunno; I'd like to wrap up the saga of the Packer clan--it's been going on for three years now--but the only way to do that is by having Wild Bill finally get his meat-hooks on franksolich, and I'm not quite sure I want that to happen.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2011, 11:52:09 AM »
We need to hear more about Mrs. Packer's nursing home career. It's interesting how she requires the inmates to buy her smelt-and-broccoli fruitcake, or her paste-and-pot metal jewelry, if they want their dinner, or help with the toilet.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 07:57:31 AM »
Uh, vesta dear, madam, Mrs. Alfred Packer is no Little Nell.

In her self-portrait she paints with her own hand, the hippywife primitive shows herself to be a vain, intolerant, selfish sort of person.  For example, she doesn't like the yellow races and their products, or the good and decent people of Oklahoma.

And she thinks she knows more than God does.

Etched forever in franksolich's memory is the bedside of her mother, where her dying mother begged and pleaded and cried to her errant daughter that she return to the Mother Church, that had sustained her people (both in Ohio and in Italy) for countless generations past.

And remember that decades ago, in her salad days when she was green in judgement, Mrs. Alfred Packer dumped her then-beau Johnny, who lived only to work in the tire factory so as to buy her a handsome house to fill with handsome children, as he wasn't good enough for her; she thought she was entitled to more than that.

Considering what she's since gotten, that was an act of sheer madness on her part.

I dunno; I'd like to wrap up the saga of the Packer clan--it's been going on for three years now--but the only way to do that is by having Wild Bill finally get his meat-hooks on franksolich, and I'm not quite sure I want that to happen.

I believe you have Frank tapped into some of the trait's so many females have that cause more then a few regrets woman have when they get middle aged.

The MRS. herself is very interesting, lots of females have a nerd that gets a crush on us and because he may not be a hunk we blow them off.  Years later we find he is one of the few boys or young men we dated that still has his first wife, is a successfull business man and adores his children.

Go bucks states that he wants to know more about her Job.  So do I, you have built quite a charactor there.

Say can you give her some more x-rated moments ?????

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2011, 09:05:12 AM »
Gobucks states that he wants to know more about her job.  So do I, you have built quite a character there.

I'm sure I can work it in somewhere--after all, Mrs. Alfred Packer has talked a great deal on Skins's island about her job at the nursing home--but I'm not yet sure how.

I'll get it in somewhere, though; give me time.

I dunno, vesta dear, madam; I prefer writing for a family audience.

Right now, I'm working on "Mrs. Alfred Packer has it all figured out," in which she and hippyhubby Wild Bill finally decide which of the two men is franksolich, and there isn't any sex in that; just the usual shallow primitive way of seeing other people unlike themselves.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2011, 10:03:40 AM »
I'm sure I can work it in somewhere--after all, Mrs. Alfred Packer has talked a great deal on Skins's island about her job at the nursing home--but I'm not yet sure how.

I'll get it in somewhere, though; give me time.

I dunno, vesta dear, madam; I prefer writing for a family audience.

Right now, I'm working on "Mrs. Alfred Packer has it all figured out," in which she and hippyhubby Wild Bill finally decide which of the two men is franksolich, and there isn't any sex in that; just the usual shallow primitive way of seeing other people unlike themselves.

Ah My Dear Frank, I believe the MRS who worked with disabled people would recognise a personal problem of another, bandage on head or the very comportment of that stranger.--into subconsciousness to emerge later.

So now she has to figure out which of the two people are Franksolich, good start to get into her head as to how she makes her decision.    Will she disregard the stranger with the head problem, will she recognise him as being deaf, and discount him as the man who has destroyed others lives???

Will Wild bill go on a hunt for Franks companion as surely anyone with any handicap is incapable of doing the foul deeds of Franksolich.

Just throwing out ideas like fodder to the cows Frank. Get those gray cells in high gear and give us another chapter as some of us when getting to the end of a good story get angry the story ended.   More then one good book was thrown across the room in frustration of what was to come next.

BTW, I do not watch movies but a few times a year or TV sitcoms, but when I do I get a horror of what the children watch today as normal.  What I consider Ex-rated are shown on the Disney Chanel----I come from the time when there was a sex scene that faded into a roaring fireplace.  Left so much to the imagination.

Problem was my imagination never was anything like reality-------Crap.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2011, 12:02:48 PM »
Oh, god, please no! Hippywife is as unappealing a character for x-rated activity as one can imagine. I realize Rule 34 guarantees a niche for her, but it's a niche not often visited by civilized people. I'm sure the DUmp homos would be interested in the Packer pecker, but they're all trolling here anyway.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2011, 12:49:02 PM »
Oh, god, please no! Hippywife is as unappealing a character for x-rated activity as one can imagine. I realize Rule 34 guarantees a niche for her, but it's a niche not often visited by civilized people. I'm sure the DUmp homos would be interested in the Packer pecker, but they're all trolling here anyway.

GoBucks, one does not have to be actively involved in Ex rated stuff, this is what is going on in her mind.

Men fantasize about sex, and SURPRISE so do woman.  A most powerful part of our lives.  The imagination is  not to be dismissed.

Wild Bill has it in his head that Frank was out prowling about his home, peeking in windows and seeing what we would call wild and woolly sex. Was the MRS. at home at the time or was Bill entertaining a neighbors sheep is not mentioned.

Wonderful plot and so many ways Frank can take it.