Author Topic: This infuriates me  (Read 1462 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: This infuriates me
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 05:41:09 PM »
BEG is even hotter when she's on fire :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 08:50:55 PM »
BEG is even hotter when she's on fire :-)

I got lighter fluid  :hyper:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline JLO

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2011, 12:12:52 AM »
I am so tired of it all.  It's just disgusting how these pigs act towards other people who disagree with them and they say we are the violent, crude, selfish mean people.  True case of projection.

Glenn and his wife are adults - they can probably handle it.  But their kids - how can people do something like that with their children around?

Is that a pic of you Traveshamockery?  What a cutie pie you are!  :yahoo:
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2011, 12:41:59 AM »
I got lighter fluid  :hyper:

You want to burn me?  :overreaction:

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2011, 06:22:09 AM »
You want to burn me?  :overreaction:

No need, you're already smoking hot...  :naughty:

Offline Michael David Rawlings

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2011, 03:37:59 PM »
Glenn Beck harrassed at NY movie night in park

Liberals are PIGS...absolute PIGS.  I am at a point that I want to smack the shit out of you.  Stay the **** away from me you hypocritical shits because I am ready to fight.  It isn't about Glenn Beck, its that I have reached my breaking point with you sick ****s.  You cry diversity but what you really want is group think, you want no diversity of thought, only skin color. And skin color doesn't really matter when it comes to group think, if a black man says anything against a gay man or some other sacred liberal ideal, the black man who you loved yesterday is now a pariah.

You are mean, I'm sure I could come up with some uber sophisticated word for it but you people are just MEAN people.  You use sexist or racially demeaning comments when someone you don't agree with politically disagrees with you.  You are A-OK with being bigots in regard to thought, in fact I don't think you can even see your hypocrisy because it has always been there, you are who you claim you loath.  You are the fascists, you are the dictators, you are everything you claim we are...you wear your ugly on your sleeve and don't even see it because you are full of such hate.  You claim to be the passionate party, you aren't.

Not one of you will actually be the one who is in power, the people you willingly give your power to will aways RULE over you.  You will be the peasant on the street begging for a crumb.  You will be the "subjects" for your rulers.  You think everyone will be equal (except for conservatives) in your non existent utopia, but you fail to realize is there are always some people more equal than others.  You will be the "others". 

Ann's got the right idea:  Glenn Beck vs. The Mob
But, seriously, who really cares what Helen Thomas thinks about anything? She's like that crazed and deformed aunt (the obscenity-spouting elephant girl) one might hide away from the neighbors in one's basement for most of the year and only briefly let out, though tethered to a chain, for spring cleanings. Fortified by a stiff shot of whisky and wearing a face shield to protect the eyes from errant sprays of spittle, one would then drive her back into the dark recesses with a cattle prod while the eldest son stood by with a double-barreled shotgun . . . just in case the old battleaxe broke free of its bonds. —Michael David Rawlings