Author Topic: White House releases Obama Birth Certificate  (Read 13108 times)

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: White House releases Obama Birth Certificate
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2011, 07:39:05 PM »
I hope after 2012 we never see this shit for brains again !!!!

Best forget it:  The Asshat in Chief has been following Cap'n Peanut's playbook damned near to the letter since he first stepped into the Oval Orifice.  We can't seem to get Habitat For Humanity to nail Jimmuh's feet to a roof somewhere, so you can bet your ass we're gonna have to deal with Don Barry "Da Bumbler" Soetoro until the rest of the Chicago mobs decide it's time for him to sleep wit' da fishes.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline thelaughingman

« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2011, 09:48:51 AM »
Question: why was it okay for conservatives to question the Texas Air National Guard memo about President Bush, but people, including many conservatives, get their panties in a twist when questions are asked about the oddities with this PDF file?

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2011, 09:55:19 AM »
Question: why was it okay for conservatives to question the Texas Air National Guard memo about President Bush, but people, including many conservatives, get their panties in a twist when questions are asked about the oddities with this PDF file?

Well, the Texas ANG memo was a no-brainer. The absolute idiots that put that thing together and tried to pass it off as a document written in 1973 completely forgot that proportional fonts weren't even INVENTED for the typewritten memo of the time.

And then Dan Rather pimped the damn thing as being authentic.

Just the sheer amount of stupidity made it acceptable back then to challenge the ANG memo.

Here, with Barry's doc, we've got a prezzydent who knuckled under to challenges and strutted his shit.

Surely Barry's not so stupid as to actually think that people believe him and what he says......

.....or is he?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Bertram

« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2011, 07:00:18 PM »
Do presidents usually make their birth certificates public?

Offline Janice

• This election is about paychecks v. food stamps
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2011, 07:27:34 PM »

Do presidents usually spend about $2M to hide their birth certificate?
Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Empire ...

Obama is bankrupting the American Republic

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2011, 08:12:40 PM »

They do when there is conflicting statements affecting their eligibility coming out of their own mouths.

John McCain was required to show his BC in order to shut you libtards, because he was born on a Naval Base in Panama.  John, RINO cocksucker that he is, at least did the right thing in nipping that argument in the bud early.

Hell, it probably was absolutely the wrong move politically, because it gave credence to the argument that the leftists had brought up to try to eliminate him, but he showed undeniably that he was constitutionally qualified for the position he was applying for.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2011, 09:12:45 PM »
Hey, I can produce a birth certificate and put it on the internet too.  Is it real or is it Memorex?

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2011, 10:52:25 PM »
Hey, I can produce a birth certificate and put it on the internet too.  Is it real or is it Memorex?

That's pretty good, Chris, and looks more authentic than what hussein dropped on us.

:lmao:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Darth Claymore

• Friendly Neighborhood Hardass
  • Probationary (Probie)
  • Been There, Done That, No T-shirt, Just Scars
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2011, 01:20:19 PM »
That's what happens when you use USPS instead of FedEx. It takes 3 years for documents to get from Honalulu to D.C.
 :whistling:
Old Cavalrymen Never Die.
They Just Smell That Way.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2011, 01:38:54 PM »
That's what happens when you use USPS instead of FedEx. It takes 3 years for documents to get from Honalulu to D.C.
:whistling:

:lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline true_blood

« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2011, 07:44:56 PM »

Well, I guess its settled now ...
That is epic Janice. H5 given. :-)

Offline Janice

« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2011, 05:06:00 AM »
The United States Always Questioned Obama Citizenship

Remember all those talking heads for the last two years who suggested it was crazy to question Barack Obama's citizenship? Well, it turns out the U.S. government was never clear about Obama's citizenship — not from the day he was born.

The first official citizenship inquiry dates back to 1966 when he was just 5 years old — when Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was attempting to get a waiver so her second husband, Indonesian citizen Lolo Soetoro, could return after his visa expired. >>>

Ultimately, the U.S. determined Obama was a citizen due to his birth in Hawaii. But that was before the child moved in 1967 to Indonesia with his mother and Soetoro, who, according to Maya Soetoro, Obama's half-sister, adopted the child. Hawaii has no record of that adoption, which would have resulted in an amended birth certificate. Divorce documents from 1980 show Obama as the son of Dunham and Soetoro.

WND has not been able to find any adoption records in Hawaii. This is significant because adoption changes everything. If the adoption took place, it should have resulted in an amended or completely new birth certificate. That change is not noted in the document released by the White House.

Further, in 2008, the Associated Press published a photograph of Obama's school registration papers in Indonesia listing his religion as Muslim and his citizenship as Indonesian.

All of this history is extremely relevant to the question of Obama's natural born citizenship and constitutional eligibility for the presidency — facts lost on all of the major media over the last three years.

Obama may have been born with U.S. citizenship, if indeed he was actually born in the U.S., but he was also born with Kenyan-United Kingdom citizenship and later had Indonesian citizenship.

The Founding Fathers understood natural born citizenship to be one without divided loyalties. It had less to do with the actual birthplace. But new questions are arising about the legitimacy of the Hawaiian birth certificate released by the White House, and the details of Obama's birth are still shrouded in mystery. It's hardly the settled matter that the White House pretends.

Also of interest for investigators are his sealed school, college and university records that might reveal more details of his changing citizenship status. >>>

<<< More >>>

In other words, the "birth certificate" raises more questions than it answers. And it does not satisfy the key question: Is Obama indeed a natural born citizen and eligible to be president of the United States?

=========================================

So WHO is behind the curtain? Lord Stinky has proven himself too incompetent and thin-skinned to manufacture and implement this fraud with just SEIU and Acorn.

Offline gurn

• "Are they paying us? Why aren't they paying us?"
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2011, 08:39:32 AM »
I read the WND article.

The issue of divided loyalties in immigration law, is taken care of by an oath.
For example, after passing the Naturalization test, applicants have to take an oath.

The US views that as a renunciation of loyalty to any other country.
it.

And I have looked. I can find nothing in the law or the Constitution that disallows a dual citizen
from being sworn in as President. If anyone can find something let me know. Based on what I read,
dual citizens are not disqualified from being Presidents. But they must be 'natural born' US citizens.

Many natural-born American citizens are dual citizens of Israel, Mexico, and other countries.
Joe Lieberman, had he become President, might have been a dual citizen.

Not enough attention has been paid to Barry Soetoro's Muslim school registration.
Yes - he was just a kid. But he lied about that after he became an adult.

He was born a Muslim, to a Muslim father.

As a child, he was raised as a Muslim, in a Muslim family and he attended Muslim classes at his school.
He has lied about his religion.

The INS request for information is really not much. His step-Dad was trying to get admitted to the US.
Obama was named "Barry Soetoro at the time. INS just wanted to know who this kid Barry Soetoro was.
"Our weak President, that kisses everybody's ass, is in more wars than I have ever seen. Now he's in Libya, he's in Afghanistan, he's in Iraq. Nobody respects us."
"This guy got the Nobel Peace Prize and every time I look is he's going into another country."

Offline Janice

« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2011, 10:15:52 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s9StxsFllY[/youtube]

Wow. Some amazing detail here ...

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2012, 09:01:02 PM »
Bringing this back up because we are officially 1 month, 5 days away from Owebama, and Michelle Antoinette being thrown out on their Commie asses. Speak to me, CC. Will it help or hurt future President Romney to bring up BHO's birth certificate issue, and, or his college transcripts issue to the debate? I love the vid Janice posted and hope the Romney camp has seen it. However, even if they have, I doubt he'll bring it up. Which is unfortunate in my opinion.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline CG6468

« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2012, 11:11:36 PM »
Ancestry.com website:

Stanley Ann Dunham Sotero

Please note when this was added.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2012, 07:01:38 AM »
Ancestry.com website:

says I have to sign up

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2012, 07:50:19 AM »
Ancestry.com website:

Really stupid question here, --------How and for what reason do public records get sealed unless the reason is to protect a minor who did a petty crime ?????

I can understand the sealing of original birth certificates in the case of adoption, however, what reason to seal school records of an adult ??     How does one go about this if they want a job and need to disguise their qualifications ???   

Say You or I want a job that requires a degree and we never received it.   Say we go into Pre Med and find out we in any way cannot   pass the tests.  We switch to basket Weaving, and Recreation.     When we later want a job that has a  required Pre Med course can we get our records sealed so any Employer can only find out you did register for the course but nothing about how long you took the course, your marks or if you did infact pass the course  ??  All the records will show is that you did graduate from college but that is that.

Lots of fun with this one, One can quit school in the 9 TH grade and claim to have graduated from that school.  All an Employer can find out is you were in fact part of the graduating class of 4+ years later as you get your records sealed.

How to explain this--------Parents and family under wittiness protection act.     or--------Parents worked for the Defence Department-----or----you were adopted as a child and your parents were afraid your biological parents would track you down. Never know when a Lib that hires people will fall for this.

Sorry Coastie, your link does not work, it took me to the page where I have to pay money to get inside to see anything.   

Offline CG6468

« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2012, 12:16:59 PM »
says I have to sign up

I think it does. Sorry. Added 1.5 years ago.

JanGalNos added this on 11 Mar 2011

Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town