Author Topic: Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?  (Read 349 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?
« on: April 10, 2011, 08:30:12 AM »
This was found in the depths of the 9-11 dungeon where the conspiracy nuts are kept locked up.
You would think  cyberpj would get a clue when even DUmmies are derisive, but no...he just keeps posting away (1000+) trying to warn us all. Click on the link below the quote to read the derisive comments-or don't and spare yourself another visit to the DUmp.
cyberpj  (1000+ posts)           Mon Mar-14-11 12:36 PM
Original message
HAARP. (Sorry, but I have to bring it up again.) Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?

The topic has been posted, discussed, dismissed and questioned before on DU, you can search for those by using the word HAARP.

But here is a recently updated (to include Japan and other recent earthquakes) May, 2010 article from a site I never saw before, sent from a friend with whom I discuss these things.

I tend to agree with one commenter who said the use of the word Illuminati will immediately make this nonsense to many people but disregard that if it bothers you and consider the real exixtence of HAARP along with some of the coincidental "lights just before earthquake" information AND the note about Japan at the end of the article.

Personally, I think there's both truth and conjecture involved but I'm interested in what other DUers have to say.

Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/20/951/Are_We_in_a_HAARP...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=125&topic_id=309800&mesg_id=309800

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 08:36:06 AM »
The primitive needs to attain some literary skills.

The first thing the primitive should've done was explain the acronym "HAARP" so his prospective readers know what it is.

But the primitive didn't do this, and so probably lost a lot of potential readers, and certainly lost this one.

Stupid unliterary primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline redwhit

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 08:43:18 AM »
Hmmm, Illuminati and Irish both start with "I" could that be simple coincidence?

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 09:20:22 AM »
The primitive needs to attain some literary skills.

The first thing the primitive should've done was explain the acronym "HAARP" so his prospective readers know what it is.

But the primitive didn't do this, and so probably lost a lot of potential readers, and certainly lost this one.

Stupid unliterary primitive.
Those unfamiliar with "HAARP" can be disregarded as hopelessly low-information sheeple.
It would be like having to explain "chemtrail" or "black box voting".