Author Topic: PETA Requests Vegetarian Diet in Jail for Cannibalism Suspect  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
PETA Requests Vegetarian Diet in Jail for Cannibalism Suspect
« on: January 11, 2008, 11:41:19 AM »

By KENNETH DEAN
Staff Writer

Sheriff's officials were astounded Thursday by a letter requesting the man accused of murdering his girlfriend and possibly participating in cannibalism be placed on a vegetarian diet to keep him from being "involved in any senseless killing" while incarcerated.

The letter was faxed to the Smith County Sheriff's Jail from the national headquarters of the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Thursday morning.

:mental:

MORE

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: PETA Requests Vegetarian Diet in Jail for Cannibalism Suspect
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 11:42:37 AM »
Do they not consider all of the animals they euthanize "senseless killings"? Ugh....
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 11:43:29 AM »
Do they not consider all of the animals they euthanize "senseless killings"? Ugh....
"If God had wanted us to be vegetarians, animals wouldn't be made of meat".   :lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline djones520

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 05:34:13 AM »

By KENNETH DEAN
Staff Writer

Sheriff's officials were astounded Thursday by a letter requesting the man accused of murdering his girlfriend and possibly participating in cannibalism be placed on a vegetarian diet to keep him from being "involved in any senseless killing" while incarcerated.

The letter was faxed to the Smith County Sheriff's Jail from the national headquarters of the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Thursday morning.

:mental:

MORE

God this just made me laugh so hard. :lmao:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."