Author Topic: 2015 The year the rich will all die...alone and unloved.  (Read 9863 times)

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: 2015 The year the rich will all die...alone and unloved.
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2011, 09:32:09 PM »
:lmao:

Doggonitt people just like me.

KC

Gol dawg Karma "rules". 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2011, 09:32:59 PM »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2011, 09:37:18 PM »
 :doh: This thread has gone down the toilet.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2011, 09:40:21 PM »
:doh: This thread has gone down the toilet.

But which way?  clockwise, or counter clockwise?????

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2011, 09:41:36 PM »
Do toilets on the equator flush straight down?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2011, 09:45:27 PM »
I tried to read it, but I didn't understand any of it...It just seemed to be a bunch of random words strung together. I know my reading skills are not good(I'm workin on it)
But can anyone help me? and WTF is so important about 2015?
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2011, 09:49:34 PM »
Do toilets on the equator flush straight down?

Oh hell, now I am gonna be up all night...... :thatsright:

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2011, 09:55:51 PM »
I tried to read it, but I didn't understand any of it...It just seemed to be a bunch of random words strung together. I know my reading skills are not good(I'm workin on it)
But can anyone help me? and WTF is so important about 2015?
The next batch of Hi5s have gone out. And I'm honoring your courageous attempt to digest this tripe.
in 2015 the poles will shift, great disasters will hit, and all the rich people will die, but not right away, we'll linger on to suffer and realize our wealth brought us nothing.  
Only the poor will survive to inherit a new world where everyone has a pony and marshmallows for all.

Of course we would have died...BUT this poster spilled the beans and now we'll be able to stock up on guns, seeds, and freeze dried food, so we will live and get richer by selling food in exchange for slave labor.
had they kept this a secret, we never would have known.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2011, 10:05:43 PM »
Never been to that side of the world, but if I ever had the opportunity I would study here, to make sure I got it right (never really paid attention) and then the very first thing would be to flush there.  Probably wouldn't make it out of the airport before I tried it out.
The toilet doesn't prove anything, because the direction is determined by the angle of water jetting in from under the rim. You have to use something like a sink, and even then, it might not be valid because the drain has to be perfectly horizontal and the sink perfectly symmetrical with no directional influence.  The only times I've actually checked it, the sink did indeed rotate clockwise, the way it should in the southern hemisphere, but maybe just by chance.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2011, 10:14:37 PM »
But which way?  clockwise, or counter clockwise?????
I dunno, let me check with mah kittehs and get back to you. :p

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2011, 05:25:56 AM »
I've read it (sort of), tried to understand it (not a chance), and have come to the conclusion that the poster is either educated beyond his intelligence (possible), got a new thesaurus for Christmas (probable), or is BATSHIT INSANE (most likely).

Please excuse me.  I have to go to the bathroom now.  That whateverthehellitwas gave me the shits!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2011, 07:10:15 AM »
I was able to see from the start that it had too much influence of this: :stoner: in it, so I just skipped it.  Yes, I did go back and read the whole thing through later.  I figure that 4 IQ points were ready to leave.  I had to promise them to re-read one of Ann Coulter's books this weekend, to get them to stay.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2011, 08:35:32 AM »
I was able to see from the start that it had too much influence of this: :stoner: in it, so I just skipped it.  Yes, I did go back and read the whole thing through later.  I figure that 4 IQ points were ready to leave.  I had to promise them to re-read one of Ann Coulter's books this weekend, to get them to stay.

:lol: :lmao:

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2011, 01:42:59 PM »
Which aspect of this cataclysm would kill more DUmbasses?

A) the tidal waves and earthquakes

B) the monthly check not arriving in the mail

C) marauding bands of Sarah Palin's leather-clad motorcycles mutants pillaging and enslaving all before their eyes

I'm goin' with "C"! Hope I'm one of 'em! hehehehehe!

And I just couldn't get thru the whole thing. I have better things to do with my time than read moonbat bull shit from RatSperms! I do wonder how "RatsPeeU" knows this though. Is Gaga, or whatever they call "mother" earth, invading it's dreams?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2011, 02:12:26 PM »
2015 The year the rich will all die...alone and unloved.

Got news for ya DUmbshits:  I want your "love" even less than I want your companionship/comradeship to keep me from being "alone".

Preferably, I'd like your respect for building a life and providing for my own in spite of everything the mulatto muslim and his moronic minions have done to prevent me from doing so.  Barring that - and no, I don't seriously expect respect from a mob of greedy, self centered, disrespectful louts such as yourselves - I will accept your FEAR: fear of me and what I might do if you ever get stupid enough to try to expedite my demise to occur according to some moonbat timetable. :therock:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2011, 06:43:07 PM »
Hi5 everyone on page 5