Author Topic: What do you do?  (Read 7596 times)

Offline Airwolf

Re: What do you do?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2011, 12:07:06 AM »
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"......

Star Trek II, The Wrath of Khan

I was thinking of that very quote. Now if only there was a way to make 100 tiny snowmen in a few hours and leave them on the lawn. Do that for a few days straight and watch them freak.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2011, 12:08:25 AM »
Do you have a paintball gun?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2011, 12:08:42 AM »
This your kid, Wasp?  :-)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  I have so seen that look in my daughter's eyes.  

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2011, 09:14:09 AM »
Ever heard of the book "Don't get mad, get even"?

It's worth a read. These guys are pros.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline TexasCop

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2011, 11:08:06 AM »
We had a case recently where pranksters took sidewalk chalk and literally drew THOUSANDS of penises all over this kid's house, sidewalk, driveway.....well, any surface possible.  Then in the roadway they drew in big letters, "WELCOME TO THE PENIS PALACE" with an arrow pointing to the house covered in penises.  It's just chalk and not permanent, but it takes some time to clean up.....enough time to where all the neighbors will see the new neighborhood Penis Palace!

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2011, 11:15:47 AM »
Well I've got 600 ft of garden hose here, a full 200 yards. It might take the better part of the night but that azzhole would awaken in a glistening ice palace like a goldfish in a bowl. I mean everything, from the mailbox to the weather vane to the back fence, entirely encapsulated. See you in the spring jackoff!

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline TexasCop

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2011, 11:16:44 AM »
Well I've got 600 ft of garden hose here, a full 200 yards. It might take the better part of the night but that azzhole would awaken in a glistening ice palace like a goldfish in a bowl. I mean everything, from the mailbox to the weather vane to the back fence, entirely encapsulated. See you in the spring jackoff!
:lol:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2011, 11:38:20 AM »
Crazy Glue into the car locks might work.  I like the sardines in the air intake.  'Course, if you had the time, removing all of the lug nuts on the car, except for one per tire, might work.  When all four tires decide to leave the car, it's going to be a cast-iron bitch to get tow hooks or prongs under it . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2011, 12:15:51 PM »
:lol:

How old are the people that did this,   a factor to figure in.

If teens then forget them go for the parents, they may get the message to control their kids in a way nothing else helps.

Lets see, find out where the parents work and slap on a bumper sticker reading, " A proud member of MBLA, send us your boys

."Take out a one week add in the local paper stating a time and date for the local MBLA  meeting using their address.

Get a letter printed, addressed to the Father that says that if he cannot control his kids, more is to come and send it FedEx with return address of Bill Aryes. SIGNED FOR.

These may be great parents that have no idea what kind of Hooliganism the kids may be into so tread carefully.

If these are kids the object is to get the parents FULL attention.  If the parents are the kind of folk that think that busting up a snow man on private property is no big deal, then you have kids in the making that think nothing of trashing public or private property by whim.

When Parents are subject to kids that paint Giraffe, break windows and run amok, most parents will cry they had no idea what the kids were doing and get in a huff when anyone asked them about this.  I cannot control my child they say, but when it comes to their being placed in a bad spot, be sure they will try .

To be fair to the parents and stop their monsters who are to them "good Kids"  give them some of their own inside knowledge as to what their own "good kids" are doing to others.

I wonder what a mother who has a son that deals drugs out of her home and says she cannot stop this activities would do if every day she found her front and back doors blocked by dog, human and cat shit with a sign in the middle with her child's name on it.   Bet that activity stops on second day.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2011, 12:29:24 PM »
We had a case recently where pranksters took sidewalk chalk and literally drew THOUSANDS of penises all over this kid's house, sidewalk, driveway.....well, any surface possible.  Then in the roadway they drew in big letters, "WELCOME TO THE PENIS PALACE" with an arrow pointing to the house covered in penises.  It's just chalk and not permanent, but it takes some time to clean up.....enough time to where all the neighbors will see the new neighborhood Penis Palace!

:rotf:

I mean, it's immature... but funny.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2011, 12:47:24 PM »
Crazy Glue into the car locks might work.  I like the sardines in the air intake.  'Course, if you had the time, removing all of the lug nuts on the car, except for one per tire, might work.  When all four tires decide to leave the car, it's going to be a cast-iron bitch to get tow hooks or prongs under it . . .

I don't think physical harm was in the equation.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2011, 12:49:11 PM »

:lmao:  I was going to say wait outside in the morning and when they are unlocking their car door bash them in the head with a crowbar  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2011, 01:13:24 PM »
:lmao:  I was going to say wait outside in the morning and when they are unlocking their car door bash them in the head with a crowbar  :lmao:

It ain't subtle, or sneaky, but effective nonetheless. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2011, 02:49:00 PM »

I said nothing about physically harming them . . . O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2011, 02:49:38 PM »
It ain't subtle, or sneaky, but effective nonetheless. 

Not only that, it tends to discourage repeat offenses.

Chase her.

Offline debk

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2011, 04:28:27 PM »
Absolutely do nothing to touch the mailbox.....it's a federal offense if you get caught. Years ago, we had a problem in our neighborhood with kids bashing the mailboxes in the middle of the night with ball bats. Guy across the street, who is now the current Chief of Police with the city, was first a career FBI agent...his was frequently hit. If he had caught them, he would have had them arrested. Instead he buried steel spikes upright in cement all through the flower bed at the base of the mailbox. Mailbox was only hit once after those spikes went in.  :-)

You don't want to do anything that will do permanent damage to anything. If you are caught, you may have to pay the damages. The sardines in the air intake of the car is a good one, so is the bread on the antenna. The bird poop will harm the finish on the car, but the key is that YOU didn't do it...the birds did.

Golf balls tossed into the gutters so that they clatter down in the middle of the night can be quite disturbing to a soundly sleeping person.  :whistling:

Cat poop dumped all around the house into the mulch is quite odiferous. Can't be seen either. 

Wait a few weeks though.... :naughty:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2011, 04:36:54 PM »
summer it gets quite hot here so I am wondering if I leave some fish in a bucket of water to rot a little then pour the water around their front door........they would be nailed with flies until it rained.   Wonder is that would work?

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2011, 04:54:53 PM »
Jar of chicken intestines in the trunk under the spare tire. Leave no headspace in the jar. Come summer when it starts to get nice and warm said jar will divest its contents all over the trunk.

(I learned this from a friend who forgot said jar on returning from a fishing trip one time and only discovered it after it burst).

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2011, 05:01:20 PM »
Jar of chicken intestines in the trunk under the spare tire. Leave no headspace in the jar. Come summer when it starts to get nice and warm said jar will divest its contents all over the trunk.

(I learned this from a friend who forgot said jar on returning from a fishing trip one time and only discovered it after it burst).

That's a good idea. However, they'd have to gain access to this neighbor's trunk. Waiting and watching might work, but they might get caught.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2011, 05:02:37 PM »

my brothers put a dead fish in the hubcap of his friend's father's Dodge dart :lmao:

Offline T-Monay820

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2011, 06:35:12 PM »

Or just shoot them. Then you wouldn't even have to leave your house. Just open the window.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2011, 06:46:32 PM »
Or just shoot them. Then you wouldn't even have to leave your house. Just open the window.

Ohhhhhhhhh good idea!  I'll get Kitteh to do it

Offline TVDOC

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2011, 07:00:11 PM »
My personal favorite is to "Superglue" all four tires on their car to a blacktop street (yes it works if both surfaces are dry).  Requires a lot of Superglue, but it's funny as hell when they attempt to drive off.......

To get it  loose they'll have to saturate the area with acetone, which will also leave the city with four nice potholes to patch.

doc
"Study the past if you wish to define the future"

Confucius

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2011, 07:02:50 PM »
:rofl: I'm going to have to remember that.  How much superglue?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TVDOC

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2011, 07:07:13 PM »
:rofl: I'm going to have to remember that.  How much superglue?

It requires about two one-ounce containers per tire.......just squirt it under the tread (front and back of each tire), and capillary action does the rest.  Three minutes later, that car ain't going anywhere.

doc
"Study the past if you wish to define the future"

Confucius