Author Topic: Horrible  (Read 15430 times)

Offline MrsSmith

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: Horrible
« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2011, 11:08:42 AM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2011, 02:15:12 PM »
Quote from: wilbur
Not all life has value, just some of it.  So we have to ask why life has value.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,55189.msg627443.html#msg627443

So you think beating hearts are valuable (guess what... that's philosophy).  I don't particularly care about them.  I'm open to being convinced, but as I see it right now, hearts are just muscles.  And muscles by themselves have no real morally significant qualities.

The boundaries of my moral sphere do not start or end with things human...

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,55189.msg628260.html#msg628260

We need a framework for all of it.

So we have to come up with a useful framework with which to make the right decisions. 

Maybe there have been societies which devalued human life.

I articulate specifically what kind of beings have value and why.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,55189.msg627644.html#msg627644

In the end, the term "human" is just a species categorization, not a moral boundary - and using it as such is arbitrary and ultimately unsupportable.  We could have carved up and named the natural world in a number of ways - we might have decided to call zygotes something other than human.  We might have decided to call children under the age of 5 something other than human.     Would your moral regard then have to be carved up similarly?   Of course not, but ultimately that's what results from defining your moral sphere by the category "human".

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,55189.msg627524.html#msg627524

If there is ever a doubt in your mind as to why I believe you to be a ghoul and tacit supporter of eugenics, you need look no further than your own words.

No matter how you may try and couch it, wilbur, it comes out the same way - death to those "things" that are less valuable.  It starts with placing a value or non-value on life while discounting DNA and heartbeats as "philosophy", and ends up being the foundation to place value or non-value on things with "minds".  It is thinking like yours that have brought suffering and misery to human kind for centuries and the killing of the unborn is no different a starting place than any other.

But, since you have missed the obvious in my posts, I will gladly spell it out for you.

In the late 19th century, there was a pseudo-intellectual by the name of Houston Stewart Chamberlain that wrote a book on the Aryan Race being in competition with the Jewish Race for world domination; a book called Foundations of the 19th Century.  This fed the Volkisch movement in Germany.  Incidentally, it made the false distinction of "Jew" being a race instead of a religion; a distinction that liberals and jihadis make to this day.  It was the closest thing to a "species categorization" as one could get, wilbur.

In other words, wilbur, Chamberlain (whose book "electrified" Alfred Rosenberg from the minute he picked it up) came up with "a useful framework with which to make the right decisions". 

This "philosophy" led to Germans such as Heinrich Class to declare that German Jews should be stripped of their citizenship, forbidden to own land, hold public office, etc. and be rendered "Fremdenrecht".   And, based upon the "philosophy" as espoused by Chamberlain, Class defined "Jew" as anyone whose parents or grand parents (regardless of religion) were "Jew" in 1871 which coincides with the start date of the second German "Reich".  Class was no irrelevant blowhard, wilbur, he was the president of the Pan-German League and a sitting NSDAP member in the Reichstag.  To say he was an influence would be a gross understatement.

A "useful framework" and not all life having value ("just some of it") led to a justification of the massacre of millions

To puke up a statement such as  "Maybe there have been societies which devalued human life" is both stupid and willfully ignorant.  It's a disregard for history just as much as it is a justification for your silent assent of the killing of unborn children; and they are unborn children, wilbur, no matter how much you try and spin it otherwise. 

Liberals are total failures as students of history, wilbur, and you are no exception.

You arent God's voice or his messenger, you are just another person with another opinion.   One that I happen to think is inferior to mine.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,55189.msg627712.html#msg627712

No mention of "God" or any type of theology was mentioned by me, wilbur.  I never claimed to be "God's voice or his messenger" and I did that on purpose.  I wanted to see if your liberal reflex would kick in and you didn't disappoint.  I took my position from a standpoint of common sense and human decency, a standpoint rooted in technology and reality.  Unborn children will attempt to escape/defend themselves in the womb if they are threatened, wilbur; sonograms of abortions will tell you that.

Your opinion, wilbur, does not survive first contact with human decency or reality.  Like most opinions of pseudo intellectual liberals, it only shows your disdain and contempt for anyone who does not think like you; for them to be "inferior".  Which is, BTW, another "useful framework" for not all life having value, "just some of it".
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2011, 02:48:59 PM »
Posted by: rubliw
 But in my opinion - the woman's rights and wishes is what really matters the most.

Yet you don't extend any rights to the father. His rights and wishes are nonexistant.  He wants the baby but she doesn't- tough shit bub.  She wants baby but he doesn't- tough shit, pay up.
It's her body, but it's not just her baby.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2011, 05:03:09 PM »
I'm always amazed at the logical gymnastics pro-abortion people use to "prove" to themselves that the child in the womb a. isn't a child, and 2., doesnt' deserve protection.

Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2011, 07:26:16 PM »
http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2011/02/chad_cole_says_tonight_he_will.html

Only someone without a heart could read a story like that without tears.
I hope some day this poor man can find new love and have another child.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Habsfan

• The Conservative Canadian
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2011, 08:05:39 PM »
Only someone without a heart could read a story like that without tears.
I hope some day this poor man can find new love and have another child.
Children are such a blessing. I can't imagine my life now without my son.

Where would I be? If had made choices (yes, I hate my ex) my son would not have been born, and the tought of his not existing is unthinkable.

I can't imagine life witout my son, but I wish I had never met my ex because he ruined my life.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:07:59 PM by Habsfan »

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2011, 10:20:08 PM »
Children are such a blessing. I can't imagine my life now without my son.

Where would I be? If had made choices (yes, I hate my ex) my son would not have been born, and the tought of his not existing is unthinkable.

I can't imagine life witout my son, but I wish I had never met my ex because he ruined my life.

I can say the same about my now 16 year old Daughter.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline rubliw

• Banned
« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2011, 10:22:33 PM »
If there is ever a doubt in your mind as to why I believe you to be a ghoul and tacit supporter of eugenics, you need look no further than your own words.

Eugenics?  Are you serious?!?  

This is what eugenics is:  "Eugenics is the "applied science or the bio-social movement which advocates the use of practices aimed at improving the genetic composition of a population," usually referring to human populations".  In other words, eugenics usually involve controlled breeding for the purposes of engineering the human species (or other living things).    

Now, I don't know how on earth you've managed to so perversely mangle my words in your head, but I have never EVER veered anywhere close to eugenics in any way shape or form.    My principle, as I've articulated in this thread  (time and time again),  the principle from which my beliefs about abortion stems,  is the conviction that the moral realm consists of things with minds, and that things without minds are excluded from the moral realm.  

Engineering the genetics of the human population and/or controlled breeding something else entirely.  ENTIRELY.  

No matter how you may try and couch it, wilbur, it comes out the same way - death to those "things" that are less valuable.  

No, that's your own particular perversion of my words (an offensive, condemnable, deplorable perversion at that).  My actual words however, you have all but ignored or pretended that I don't really mean them so you can just continue to claim that I want to kill babies "for convenience", or am in a "death cult".

It starts with placing a value or non-value on life while discounting DNA and heartbeats as "philosophy", and ends up being the foundation to place value or non-value on things with "minds".  It is thinking like yours that have brought suffering and misery to human kind for centuries and the killing of the unborn is no different a starting place than any other.

So your argument is that this principle ("things with minds have value")  is the foundation for devaluing things with minds?   Well, I gotta tell you, that doesnt make any sense at all.   So long as one sticks to that principle, it will be impossible to devalue a mindful creature, plain and simple.   That's the damn point.

On the other hand, I'd argue that its thinking like yours that harms mindful things unnecessarily.  It inevitably leads to some people being subservient to mindless beings.  In the case of an unwanted pregnancy, a conflict arises between a woman (a being with a mind) and a mindless being (the pre-sentient fetus).   Since you don't care about the mind, and place all the emphasis on ultimately morally insignificant things like heartbeats, or DNA you end up infringing upon the rights and autonomy of real beings, beings who have minds.   This does seem to lead many people to bad places... they demonize and dehumanize those who think differently...  the evidence right here in this thread.

It was the pro-lifers in this thread who were shouting the cries of bloodlust here.    Its the pro-lifers who, on the drop of a hat, are ready completely villify any woman who is considering an abortion - knowing nothing of her circumstances they already know she is depraved or irresponsible or selfish to the extreme.    

While on some level I can respect the point of view and the passion many feel about this topic, but enough is enough.   The crazy has got to stop.

But, since you have missed the obvious in my posts, I will gladly spell it out for you.
ctual by the name of Houston Stewart Chamberlain that wrote a book on the Aryan Race being in competition with the Jewish Race for world domination; a book called Foundations of the 19th Century.  This fed the Volkisch movement in Germany.  Incidentally, it made the false distinction of "Jew" being a race instead of a religion; a distinction that liberals and jihadis make to this day.  It was the closest thing to a "species categorization" as one could get, wilbur.

Remember how I quite tacitly said that species categorization is NOT a good delimiter for the moral realm!?!  Its a naming convention for scientists - that's it.   I said that.   In relation to Chamberlain, that belief can place me in no other category than that of his ideological foes.... not as a sympathizer, for God's sake.

In other words, wilbur, Chamberlain (whose book "electrified" Alfred Rosenberg from the minute he picked it up) came up with "a useful framework with which to make the right decisions".  

Nazi's ate apples.  I eat apples too.  Oh shit, I must be like a Nazi!

All kidding aside, you do realize that your own conviction - "all life has value" - is the same thing -  "a useful framework, with which to make the right decisions"??!?  (or, at least you presumably think its useful).   You get that right?  Right?!  

Well damn, I guess that makes you a holocaust loving Nazi too.  

<... more irrelevant snippets about Nazi's cut for brevity ..>

To puke up a statement such as  "Maybe there have been societies which devalued human life" is both stupid and willfully ignorant.  It's a disregard for history just as much as it is a justification for your silent assent of the killing of unborn children; and they are unborn chilhtdren, wilbur, no matter how much you try and spin it otherwise.  

Liberals are total failures as students of history, wilbur, and you are no exception.

It might have occurred to a reasonable person, that the intended meaning of that statement wasn't to call into question whether societies which valued human life very little or not at all actually existed.    Give me a break, man.... I shouldn't even have to explain this.   The "maybe" was the sort of maybe in a "maybe, ......, but ...." clause.    Like  a "Maybe X is true, but it still doesnt affect Y" sort  of thing.  I may have omitted the "but" portion, but that was how it read in my head - and really its pretty insulting  (though not that you care obviously) for you to even suggest that I would claim that every country in the history of the world valued human life to a high degree.  

No mention of "God" or any type of theology was mentioned by me, wilbur.  I never claimed to be "God's voice or his messenger" and I did that on purpose.  I wanted to see if your liberal reflex would kick in and you didn't disappoint.  I took my position from a standpoint of common sense and human decency, a standpoint rooted in technology and reality.  Unborn children will attempt to escape/defend themselves in the womb if they are threatened, wilbur; sonograms of abortions will tell you that.

You did mention God.  You claimed I was playing God, when you said:  "No, wilbur, the inevitable outcome of people playing God is that they kill lots of people.  They justify it any way they can and they do it."   My point was not to lecture you about theology - it was to drive home the point that your own principle is no different in that regard.  Your principle has no special authority, nor does it reside in some sanctified place of perfection and flawlessness, impervious to all criticism and hidden from the possibility of being wrong.  If I am playing God, then similarly you are playing God.  Get it?

Your opinion, wilbur, does not survive first contact with human decency or reality.  Like most opinions of pseudo intellectual liberals, it only shows your disdain and contempt for anyone who does not think like you; for them to be "inferior".  Which is, BTW, another "useful framework" for not all life having value, "just some of it".

So far, you haven't even addressed my actual opinion.  You've still so far, managed to avoid ever dealing my actual beliefs, and have instead so far opted to go on about Eugenics and Nazis - things which have no relevant connection to my core principle.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 10:40:39 PM by rubliw »

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2011, 12:04:02 AM »
Posted by: rubliw
 Its the pro-lifers who, on the drop of a hat, are ready completely villify any woman who is considering an abortion - knowing nothing of her circumstances they already know she is depraved or irresponsible or selfish to the extreme.   

98% of women considering abortion are responsible for their circumstances. 
Only 2% of abortions are obtained for rape, incest or health issues.
The #1 reason given for having an abortion is "personal choice- not ready for responsibility". 

Would you be willing to ban all non-rape/health related abortions?
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline Habsfan

• The Conservative Canadian
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2011, 12:34:30 AM »
Facebook post: :

Celabortion. It's fun.

http://www.lamebook.com/celabortion/

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2011, 12:52:48 AM »
Nope, I don't have any myself... now, I don't know how having a child would change my views on abortion or not, but I'm tempted to think not - since over half of all abortions are had by women who already have kids.

The reason I asked was because once I was pregnant I immediately felt protective of my clump of cells. There may be hope for you yet.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2011, 06:20:00 AM »
The reason I asked was because once I was pregnant I immediately felt protective of my clump of cells. There may be hope for you yet.

I don't think so, BEG. wilbur is still trying to paint himself as a sensitive, realistic person who is repulsed by any mention of the word "Nazi."

He still calls fetuses "mindless things" and he deplores women like you who feel protective of your fetus.

Heartbeats are "morally insignificant" and when you actually concern yourself with your fetus' heartbeat, you are doing yourself a disservice.

That is wilbur. He is resolute. He is certain of himself.

Yet wilbur has no children of his own. Therefore, he doesn't know what the **** he's talking about. Again.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2011, 06:31:44 AM »
Eugenics usually is accomplished by taking a segment of humanity out of the breeding population.  The simplest way to do this is to make abortion easily available...in minority neighborhoods, where most clinics are located.  The US eugenics program is running strong, destroying a higher percentage of black infants than any other race, exactly as Margaret Sanger wanted.  The only way they could make it more obvious is by deliberately damaging a higher percentage of women to reduce their ability to have a child later.

I've seen arguments from wil that would actually make Artificial Intelligence of more actual value than a human infant. Yep, wil, with all his high philosophy, has argued that AI should be granted the status of "person" that he denies to all humans younger than his chosen point of development.  Somehow, it's more rational to see the value of a box of electronics than the value of a developing child...but that somehow doesn't equate with the exact same thought patterns used by the Nazi government and every other instigator of widespread human death.  (35,000,000 since Roe v Wade make that the highest number of human deaths on record)

But not to worry, they aren't really "people," they're just human offspring, not worth any rights, right, wil?

Offline rubliw

• Banned
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2011, 07:27:03 AM »
Eugenics usually is accomplished by taking a segment of humanity out of the breeding population.  The simplest way to do this is to make abortion easily available...in minority neighborhoods, where most clinics are located.  The US eugenics program is running strong, destroying a higher percentage of black infants than any other race, exactly as Margaret Sanger wanted.  The only way they could make it more obvious is by deliberately damaging a higher percentage of women to reduce their ability to have a child later.

I've seen arguments from wil that would actually make Artificial Intelligence of more actual value than a human infant. Yep, wil, with all his high philosophy, has argued that AI should be granted the status of "person" that he denies to all humans younger than his chosen point of development.  Somehow, it's more rational to see the value of a box of electronics than the value of a developing child...but that somehow doesn't equate with the exact same thought patterns used by the Nazi government and every other instigator of widespread human death.  (35,000,000 since Roe v Wade make that the highest number of human deaths on record)

For ****s sake, you guys and the Nazi's... sheesh.  And again, eugenics programs are top down, tyrannical controlled breeding programs with the aim of artificially engineering humanity.   Abortions are elective, and left to the individual choices of women - so that they may do what they feel is best in their own particular circumstances.... its not about changing the composition of the human race, period.   And as for the historical figures wanted to use abortion AS a tool for eugenics, well, I'm not aligned with them anymore than you are aligned with Christians who execute witches.  Their views are completely contrary to my core principle here, which requires that you respect the autonomy and rights of beings with minds.  You guys can't just take every single philosophy you disagree with and equate it with Nazism and eugenics... seriously.  

Now on AI - yes, if we designed artificial minds, with real genuine thought, feelings etc, they would most certainly be included within my moral realm.  I think it be rather monstrous if they weren't, don't you? They might be electronic, they might be biological - who knows - but whatever medium their minds "run on", isnt important - they'd be in my moral sphere, just like you, myself, and yes - even babies with minds.    That's one of the strengths of my principle, not a weakness, and a potential weakness in your own.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 07:36:40 AM by rubliw »

Offline rubliw

• Banned
« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2011, 08:11:23 AM »
98% of women considering abortion are responsible for their circumstances. 
Only 2% of abortions are obtained for rape, incest or health issues.
The #1 reason given for having an abortion is "personal choice- not ready for responsibility". 

Would you be willing to ban all non-rape/health related abortions?

No, of course not.   I don't think we have any interest in forcing women, against their will, to submit to the rights of a mindless being... why would we? Simply to teach them a lesson? Simply to make sure that they have to experience every single potential life-altering consequence for what may have otherwise been a trivial slip up?   

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2011, 08:19:19 AM »
As my daddy has always said "You play, you must pay".  There is untold emotional trauma on women that have abortions.  They go  in there thinking it's  an easy solution to their "trivial slipup" only to find out they feel empty and so guilty afterwards.  It's a burden they will never lose or forget.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2011, 08:37:38 AM »
For ****s sake, you guys and the Nazi's... sheesh.  And again, eugenics programs are top down, tyrannical controlled breeding programs with the aim of artificially engineering humanity.   Abortions are elective, and left to the individual choices of women - so that they may do what they feel is best in their own particular circumstances.... its not about changing the composition of the human race, period.   And as for the historical figures wanted to use abortion AS a tool for eugenics, well, I'm not aligned with them anymore than you are aligned with Christians who execute witches.  Their views are completely contrary to my core principle here, which requires that you respect the autonomy and rights of beings with minds.  You guys can't just take every single philosophy you disagree with and equate it with Nazism and eugenics... seriously.  

Now on AI - yes, if we designed artificial minds, with real genuine thought, feelings etc, they would most certainly be included within my moral realm.  I think it be rather monstrous if they weren't, don't you? They might be electronic, they might be biological - who knows - but whatever medium their minds "run on", isnt important - they'd be in my moral sphere, just like you, myself, and yes - even babies with minds.    That's one of the strengths of my principle, not a weakness, and a potential weakness in your own.

Strengths?  Oh, yeah, wonderful "strength."  Some box of electronics, because it can **gasp** think!!!!! should obviously have the status of person in your eyes, but not the human child that is days away from having that "mind" you worship.  You and your sick little "god" of thought.  "I think, therefore I'm more worthy than other humans!!!!"  And yes, that is exactly the thought process of Nazism.  Exactly.  The opinion or philosophy or rational thought that leads you to really, truly believe you have some right to exist that some other segment of humanity does not possess.  The right to life was given to humans based on their humanity, not their oh-so-wonderful ability to think precisely because so many use that ability the way you use it.  You can spend your entire life really believing you are God, but your own pride and arrogance do you no favors.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2011, 08:46:50 AM »

You, wilbur, just don't get it. We keep "going back to the Nazis" because they too felt that there was a definable population amongst them who were "less than human", and enacted programs to reduce that population. It wasn't solely along lines of religion (Jew v. Christian), it also included homosexuality, political philosophy (Communists), mental/physical handicap, etc. The Nazi party, as a movement, decided that certain people weren't worth keeping.

You, wilbur, are stating the same position: that a certain, definable segment (that segment being fetuses of under 23 weeks gestation) of our population is not worth keeping. You define that segment as "mindless beings" and state that they have "no value".

I concede that you have defined your "less than human" population differently than the Nazis defined theirs, but other than that stipulation, what is the difference in philosophy? Where would you be willing to shift your definition to, and under what circumstances? And by what right do you decide what group does or doesn't deserve an opportunity to live?

And your argument about eugenics being a "top-down" program couldn't be farther from the truth. Eugenics is simply the philosophy that some traits, designated by man, are more desirable to keep and pass on than others. These traits could be positive values such as intelligence, honesty, or even strength, or they could be negative, discriminatory, values to attempt to "breed out", such as criminality, race, etc. The part of eugenics that disgusts civilized people is that man, not God, define what is "right and proper", which is not the way it should be.

ETA: MrsSmith, you beat me to it.

Offline rubliw

• Banned
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2011, 09:22:45 AM »
As my daddy has always said "You play, you must pay".  There is untold emotional trauma on women that have abortions.  They go  in there thinking it's  an easy solution to their "trivial slipup" only to find out they feel empty and so guilty afterwards.  It's a burden they will never lose or forget.

Despite lots of research, this has never been demonstrated.  If it had, it might be a good reason to outlaw, or otherwise restrict abortions more tightly.

There is a correlation, in some studies, between poor mental health and abortion.  But correlation is not causation.  Women who find themselves considering abortion, are more often situated in the type of environments and life circumstances where they are at risk for mental health issues.  Or women with mental health issues are more likely to find themselves in situations where they feel the need to abort. In poverty, in destructive relationships, or no relationships at all, single parent families, etc.

Other studies have controlled for those sorts of factors and seen the correlation disappear - in other words, they show there is little difference between the mental health of women who carry to term, and women who abort
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 09:29:15 AM by rubliw »

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2011, 11:31:12 AM »
Despite lots of research, this has never been demonstrated.  If it had, it might be a good reason to outlaw, or otherwise restrict abortions more tightly.

There is a correlation, in some studies, between poor mental health and abortion.  But correlation is not causation.  Women who find themselves considering abortion, are more often situated in the type of environments and life circumstances where they are at risk for mental health issues.  Or women with mental health issues are more likely to find themselves in situations where they feel the need to abort. In poverty, in destructive relationships, or no relationships at all, single parent families, etc.

Other studies have controlled for those sorts of factors and seen the correlation disappear - in other words, they show there is little difference between the mental health of women who carry to term, and women who abort

Ok, so you must be an abortion doctor? But you look like a caveman?
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2011, 01:11:21 PM »

Studies that measure when women seek help don't see any connection.  Studies that compare long-term mental health problems do find a link.  You can argue about causation, but the women themselves blame the grief and guilt from killing their children.  The majority of humans really don't have your problem with a failure to recognize humans as humans, or with the overwhelming arrogance to really feel they are more worthy of life than "lesser" humans.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2011, 05:04:50 PM »

Confess, this is really you....

Offline thundley4

« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2011, 05:24:18 PM »
Confess, this is really you....

I don't know whether to  :rotf: or :puke: , but  :hi5: for that one.