Author Topic: What's your quirk?  (Read 7735 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: What's your quirk?
« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2011, 11:17:09 AM »
Speaking of boobs.....

I went to a Marine Corp Ball on one occasion and had this backless black lace dress to wear.  I didn't have a bra for that type of dress so I got smartz and thought duct tape would be an option.  I used a strip of duct tape from the left side to the right side to push them together.  Can I tell you this was not a good idea.  I have never had such pain as I did that night taking it off. :loser:

I think we need to have a YOUTUBE reenactment of this.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2011, 11:19:59 AM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2011, 11:20:42 AM »
I think we need to have a YOUTUBE reenactment of this.

Wouldn't that be a youboob reenactment?

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2011, 12:28:23 PM »
Wouldn't that be a youboob reenactment?
Hi5!
 :rotf:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail