Author Topic: got fired today  (Read 5131 times)

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
Re: got fired today
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2010, 04:47:23 PM »
I don't believe they even do drug screens for employment so they are giving users plenty of opportunity to do what they want on their own time(what dummies and assorted others say they want) however I'm sure coming to work tuckered in some way is not acceptable--then you are not on your own time. They compensate them in many ways generously for employees who are allowed to tattoo, pierce, and smoke themselves silly afterhours to come to work sober and ready to work for their scheduled shift. Too much for Twix i guess.

They probably objected to him getting drunk on his break on the wine he stole off the sales floor.  :-)

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2010, 04:49:04 PM »
Is he serious? How his life is gone? My husband moved out and in with his girlfriend, was being dipshitty about seeing the kids, spent all the bonus he got on his girl and now we are losing the house(I'm taking 2 weeks between jobs to not only find a place but hopefully find one that leaves my kids in their schools and at least in the school district), and I've had to work fulltime for the first time in 12 years, apply for some assistance in the process, and figure out how to get care for my kids, including an autistic child. And all this while being surrounded by emotional vampires that are my family and my ex and having the 'pleasure' of being told by a 50 year old childless wonder that WAS his girlfriend about how to raise our children when he gets his feelings hurt. I also spent the 2 weeks before being employed, in the hospital with my autistic son who had his appendix burst and then I tore my calf muscle during a workout and its just now about 100% 3 months later.

If anyone has reason to drink, it would be me :-) However, somehow I'm able to save a glass of wine or a beer for a day here or there AFTER work and AFTER working out. And the job I took, I got a nod from the VP there and only ended up resigning because I got a closer job to my home with better hours working for the feds.

WTH is wrong with some people. I think he used the drinking to get fired so he could then lie his but off and take a chance to hopefully get himself some extended ue benefits. dipshit! I have 3 kids and I could have stumbled at my job too and had the same ending so I could buy another 2 years of staying home with the kids too, but what's the point of it?

And a hard year? Spare me...he's have curled up and died if he lived the year I just lived. I hope no woman opens her legs to this guy. He hasn't earned the privelege or pleasure of being in any woman's ying yang unless he has to pay for it and well, he doesn't work so fat chance of that.
And I thought my year was bad :o...
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2010, 04:57:13 AM »
They probably objected to him getting drunk on his break on the wine he stole off the sales floor.  :-)

:lmao: :cheersmate:

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2010, 04:59:27 AM »
And I thought my year was bad :o...

I know what you've been through Ree and yours was worse. Even with all on my plate, i count my blessings. I hope you are finding some improvement. And congrats on 'the ring' :-)