Author Topic: Bradley Manning must be like Jesus or something  (Read 355 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Bradley Manning must be like Jesus or something
« on: December 16, 2010, 06:55:39 PM »
kpete Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Dec-17-10 12:32 AM
Original message
There's no manor for Bradley Manning...   Updated at 12:32 AM

Julian Assange of WikiLeaks is out on bail—apparently headed for the 10-bedroom home of British former army officer Vaughan Smith, described by the Guardian as a rightwing libertarian. Assange's lawyer joked that it would not be so much “house arrest as manor arrest” while he fights extradition to Sweden on sexual assault charges.

There's no manor for Bradley Manning. As Glenn Greenwald noted yesterday, the alleged leaker of much of the WikiLeaks information--including the “Collateral Murder” video showing soldiers shooting Iraqi civilians—has been sitting in solitary confinement for seven months under torture conditions...

:jerkit:

Occam Bandage (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Dec-17-10 12:35 AM
Response to Original message
1. There isn't a government on Earth that wouldn't punish a Bradley Manning. nt

A fair start but then, suddenly...

kpete Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Dec-17-10 12:36 AM
Response to Reply #1
2. and Jesus Christ,   Updated at 12:32 AM

as well

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x23893
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline true_blood

Re: Bradley Manning must be like Jesus or something
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 06:58:32 PM »
**** primitives and **** Bradley Manning.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Bradley Manning must be like Jesus or something
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 06:58:39 PM »
If he handed out classified information then he is a freaking traitor.
The govt is very clear on classified information not being posted on facebook.
Whether you agree that it is right or not is not relevant the law and military regulations are very clear on this.

You goons are supporting a traitor.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.