Author Topic: Awwww - A DUmmie Rally and a Poll  (Read 7774 times)

Offline JakeStyle

Re: Awwww - A DUmmie Rally and a Poll
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2010, 03:15:24 AM »
I'm sure it' get deleted but I saw this and had to share:
  WillPitt  [Moderator]   0 minutes ago in reply to bobbolink
You ****ing piece of shit
Date: May-09-10 03:34 PM
Just to make sure you see this before it gets deleted, here you go:

===

Explain how you have the time and money to post to DU from your ****ing car, you poor ****ing victim.

Leave my mother out of your comments, or meet me in the street, you ****.

Period. End of file. Do it again, I ****ing dare you.

Yes, I ****ing said it. Let the mods delete this. I ****ing hope you read it first, you piece of shit.

**** you. I'll PM you my address. Say that shit to my face. I swear to God, any time, anywhere.

===

Any chance you're anything other than a chickenshit ****?

I promise I will drop you if we ever meet.

I ****ing promise.

Be sure to share this with the Mods.

If you dare, say that shit to my face. I am not hard to find.

You suck. And I will wipe you out if I ever get the chance.

Share this with the mods, please.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2010, 06:35:32 AM »
I'm not seeing any deleted posts, just a lot of bandwidth being sucked up. :-)

My Greenbriar post got the ax.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2010, 07:22:40 AM »
MoniqueJ  9 hours ago  

People need to get word out about this rally, they need to yell at people at McDonalds, the grocery store, Walmart, they need to interrupt conversations especially when people are talking politics amongst themselves, we need to be obnoxious to win people over to our side, and if people to learn out to literally make steam come out of their ears while being obnoxious? all the better than.

Hawkeye-X  32 minutes ago  

I would go, but I have to pretend to be disabled.
 That's who I meant the first time around.   :thatsright:  Damn, I mix up the DUmmies sometimes.  

(I'm not banned yet).

Oh and BTW, have you noticed that whenever people start having fun, CBayer barges right in and puts a stop to it.  He/She is the biggest busybody nanny I've ever seen.  Stop it!  Stop it!  Go to your room and be still! 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 07:57:23 AM by Karin »

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2010, 10:31:56 AM »
Phase ll

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9062213

lame54  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Sep-02-10 11:23 AM
Original message
Petition For Colbert Truthiness Rally In Washington

Edited on Thu Sep-02-10 11:25 AM by lame54
http://www.colbertrally.com /

What: It's time to Restore Truthiness to America!
When: TBA (Ask Stephen Colbert)
Where: TBA
Why: America, we are at a crossroad. Truthiness in this nation is at an all-time low since the inception of the concept was founded by the great American, Stephen Colbert. In its rich history over the past five years, Truthiness has become synonymous with American values such as freedom, honor, and Taco Bell. Recently our nation has suffered a truthiness drain. In fact, untruthiness is as common as measles vaccinations that cause cancer. We as a nation have stopped relying on our emotions and gut. We need to get back to what makes this nation great. Act on impulse not fact. Stop wasting time analyzing and just take what people say on face value. Why think when someone else can think for you. It’s superficial. It’s quick. It’s American. Restore Truthiness now!

We are looking for volunteers to help us write content and build communities. If you are interested, email support@colbertrally.com
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2010, 10:43:25 AM »
Oh dear.  How could lame be so lame?????
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2010, 12:26:00 PM »
Just in case the comments get censored:

Zoren 
Yes! Colbert Needs to Rise up and lead us into a new Golden age of Truthiness! Too long has the world been enslaved by so called "facts". Facts keeps us enslaved to "reality". Facts make us sad. Facts let the "liberal" media control us and destroy our dreams.

So many young children have had their dreams of growing up to be an, Astronaut, Ninja, Cowboy, Doggie, etc, destroyed by hard cold facts. Truthness tells us that we can indeed be whatever we want to be despite how Illogical, Improbable, or Impossible it may be. Truthness gives us hope that one day, through no effort of our own, we'll wake up and find that all our dreams have come true. Without that hope that things will suddenly inexplicably be different, how else would, those still fortunate to have a job, get through the daily grind of our dead end jobs?

With truthiness restored, America can again become a nation of grand dreamers, no longer shackled by having to deal with the Truths of dealing with continued unemployment, being a responsible global citizen, responding to Global Warming, and all the other depressing so called "facts of our current reality".

Goatboyslim 
Since Stephen Colbert will probably be running for President in 2012, the rally should be put on by Jon Stewart, and Stephen can give a disjointed speech about restoring America's honorariums for speech givers.

Heinz57condiments
I don't find this amusing at all, in fact I find that this so called rally is indeed intended to mock those of us with progressive values, those values dictate that unless McDonalds sells Caviar and Grey Poupon is used? than I have no desire to associate with the common folk who go there, the same can be said for Walmart and Target shoppers. As a progressive I only want to associate with people who shop at Bloomingdales or Sach's and don't even speak to me unless your Yacht is over 100 feet long and docked in Rhode Island to avoid paying taxes in Massachusetts, only the little folk pay taxes. I'm going to just ignore this dinky little rally and talk Progressivism with others like me, those of us who talk a good game yet don't give a hoot about those we pretend to care about except around election time when we need their votes.

Good Day, and vote Democrat.

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline thundley4

« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2010, 04:25:53 PM »
The Colbert Rally page is going to get lots of attention. Fark has mentioned. http://www.fark.com/

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2010, 04:48:35 AM »
The thrill is gone for the most part but we'll see if these post don't get vanished:

WillPitt  [Moderator]   17 minutes ago in reply to bobbolink
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I will cut your heart out and feed it to you on a stick Bobo, and Skinner will still treat me like a friend.
  Willpitt  [Moderator]   32 minutes ago in reply to bobbolink
I WILL END YOU!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven

Saigon68 [Moderator] 38 minutes ago in reply to Reallyaxes
Bring it on, cried the AWOL monkey!
Flag
  Spiralhawk  [Moderator]   34 minutes ago in reply to Frenchiecat
*Smirk* AWOL chimp etc, etc *SMIRK*
It was fun at first but now it's kind of become a chore.

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2010, 09:57:06 AM »
  Senators Kennedy and Byrd  0 minutes ago in reply to Dannyduprey 

I was not driving that car, and I was not holding that match

You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.