Author Topic: obama to butt pluggers- I'm cutting the funding for cooties  (Read 27231 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: obama to butt pluggers- I'm cutting the funding for cooties
« Reply #250 on: May 22, 2010, 02:48:20 AM »
Second paragraph.

If you're not going to pay attention to replies to your statements stop pretending to be engaged.

I was gonna say "WTF" but I think you took care of it!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #251 on: May 22, 2010, 03:07:38 AM »
There is no hate towards people. Any hate is because of what people do or say.

Slow down Bubba! I've been developing some pretty damn good hate since the last election! This some bitch, currently in charge, which this imbecile we are currently engaged in, voted for, has put my panties in a bunch!

I will not apologize, or try to disguise my complete contempt for the ignorant I wanna make this POS the Messiah of the liberal movement in order to be politically correct sheep for any reason!

This prick has done more damage to my country in 18 months than any other individual since Benedict Arnold! I frikkin' dare any single POS from the DUmp or of anything closely resembling their persuasion, yeah you, ShitOutaLuck, to argue that fact!

Just today his administration announced they did not have to prosecute the illegals that Arizona brought to their attention!!!!!!!!!! If that is not traitorous, then I dare you to tell me what it is!!!!! If the Bummer's Fed will not protect the States, **** you and the horse your savior rode in on! ESAD!

I firmly believe this asshat should be tried for ****IN' Treason! If he refuses, or his lackeys, refuse to protect the "Nation of States", he is nothing more than a ****in' traitor!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #252 on: May 22, 2010, 03:26:56 AM »
I didn't fail to answer any question. All that says to me is that it passes easier through anal sex. Gay men probably have anal sex more than others, but it isn't something that only gay men do. I am more worried about taking care of the disease. Lung cancer probably happens more to smokers, but instead of labeling it as a smoker's disease, I am more concerned with treating it and finding a cure. I don't really blame people for the diseases they get. Heart disease for the fat?

Maybe I am just not used to hearing the term "butt pluggers". And more concerned with making it someone's fault. Instead of focusing on how to treat it.

I prefer the term fudge-packers myself.  Feel all warm and fuzzy now. 

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2010, 03:54:53 AM »
I know the teachings of Christ. I am a Christian. Jesus was a man of love. A man of forgiveness. A man who loved his worst enemies.

A man who healed people forgave them and said  "Go and sin no more"   The left always forgets that last part  :banghead:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 04:04:28 AM by YupItsMe »

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #254 on: May 22, 2010, 07:53:06 AM »
I am quite sure I am inconsistent at times.  I certainly don't claim not to be, I just don't understand the hate towards people.

It's not the people.

Hate the sin, love the sinner.  But then, it's amazing how the left conveniently forgets that little bit.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #255 on: May 22, 2010, 08:18:36 AM »
I am way behind in this discussion but thought I would throw this in.

I can't donate blood because back in 1998 I received IVIG (intravenous immunoglobulin) every month for a year.  One of the treatments I received could have been tainted.   I had to sign a waiver the month after I received treatment from a tainted lot of IVIG. A women donated in the lot I received had Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (human form of mad cow disease).  I may have received her specific donation (it could take up to 20 years to show up) so I can't donate.  There is a good chance I didn't receive her specific donation (I can't remember how many people are in each lot) but I am a risk to others on the off chance I could be infected.  I don't see a difference between me and gay men who have a higher than average chance of having HIV than everyone else in the population.  I couldn't imagine forcing my blood on other people, I could never live with myself if I had donated blood and then later developed CJD.  

BEG, have you seen the ads for a proscription medicines for men  to shrink their prostrate that warns that they have to be off the medication at least 6 months before they can give blood ???

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #256 on: May 22, 2010, 08:31:33 AM »

BEG, have you seen the ads for a proscription medicines for men  to shrink their prostrate that warns that they have to be off the medication at least 6 months before they can give blood ???

It's not just that.  There's an entire laundry list of seemingly innocuous prescriptions that you can't be taking or have to have been off for as long as several YEARS before you can donate. 

http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood/eligibility-requirements/eligibility-criteria-alphabetical-listing
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #257 on: May 22, 2010, 12:31:36 PM »
I can't donate blood because back in 1998 I received IVIG (intravenous immunoglobulin) every month for a year.  One of the treatments I received could have been tainted.   I had to sign a waiver the month after I received treatment from a tainted lot of IVIG. A women donated in the lot I received had Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (human form of mad cow disease).

That explains a lot. //kidding  

I couldn't imagine forcing my blood on other people, I could never live with myself if I had donated blood and then later developed CJD.  

exactly

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #258 on: May 22, 2010, 12:33:46 PM »
Slow down Bubba! I've been developing some pretty damn good hate since the last election! This some bitch, currently in charge, which this imbecile we are currently engaged in, voted for, has put my panties in a bunch!traitor!

But that hate is based on what they do and say. That is very appropriate in my opinion.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #259 on: May 25, 2010, 01:23:25 PM »
Let me just say this, I appreciate you having a discussion with me, and when I have more time, I will respond fully to what you wrote. Right now, it is past bed time for baby!
*checks watch*
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #260 on: May 25, 2010, 01:25:43 PM »
*checks watch*

Hey, man--it's only been FOUR days!  People have been known to take up to a week to sleep off a meth bender, you racist teabagging fundie Rethuglican!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #261 on: May 25, 2010, 02:07:43 PM »
...you racist teabagging fundie Rethuglican!
I'm an Orthodox Fundamentalist Sinner, 2nd Synod.

We sleep in on Sundays except for Christmas when we're still drinking at 10am.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #262 on: May 25, 2010, 02:38:59 PM »
I drove past a long closed road side reststop a few days back.  Yet another casualty of the casual back door shenanigans of gay men expressing themselves in public. 

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #263 on: May 25, 2010, 02:47:06 PM »
I drove past a long closed road side reststop a few days back.  Yet another casualty of the casual back door shenanigans of gay men expressing themselves in public.  

There used to be one not too far from where I live, on I-87, right behind a development of nice homes.  I don't know if gheys were the reason it was closed, but I do remember that a 550-pound black bear was shot there in 1978 or so.  It was living behind the homes and the rest area.  Where I live, it's suburbia, so this was kind of a big deal.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #264 on: May 25, 2010, 04:13:52 PM »
There used to be one not too far from where I live, on I-87, right behind a development of nice homes.  I don't know if gheys were the reason it was closed, but I do remember that a 550-pound black bear was shot there in 1978 or so.  It was living behind the homes and the rest area.  Where I live, it's suburbia, so this was kind of a big deal.
I hate ghey bears.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #265 on: May 25, 2010, 04:55:52 PM »
I hate ghey bears.

Lucky you guys, in the town of Kittery Me. there is a "dirty" book and video store on this horrid road that darn near kills someone every week.  RT 236

Couple years ago a school bus driver stopped to pick up some kids that lived in a housing division behind the store.

According to the driver the kids were sword fighting with dildo's.  It was reported in the paper so it must be true, right.

My problem with that story is I wonder why anyone would abandon half a dozen of them things----The news did not say if the divices were motorized or not.

In the big city of Portsmouth  one of the Book Stores had a big write up in the paper about the family that started their enterprise 35 years or so ago.

The reporter who wrote the piece wrote as if he was interviewing the owners of a Mom and Pop Deli.  He went into detail on how the couple had started their business selling belt buckles to the truckers and found a need for the drivers to buy magazines and watch videos in the BACK rooms.  After a few years they branched out into Amusements, cards and stationary.    A real heart warming story about a local couple that built up a small business in the community and of benefit to the tax base.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #266 on: May 25, 2010, 05:22:23 PM »
You lost me after, "Lucky you guys..."

I told you: you get 3 words and then I'm cuting you off.

You could have said "sword-fighting with dildos" and I would have given you the hyphen but after that you'd be done.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #267 on: May 25, 2010, 08:04:22 PM »
"Sword fighting with dildos."  There's a really bad joke in there somewhere. :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #268 on: May 25, 2010, 08:47:56 PM »
"Sword fighting with dildos."  There's a really bad joke in there somewhere. :tongue:

Sounds healthier than using a sword as a dildo.

Offline soleil

« Reply #269 on: May 25, 2010, 09:38:35 PM »
I most certainly do not HATE anyone. If I hated conservatives, I'd hate all of my family. I love my family dearly. As do I love all of my friends. I may have dislike for people, but I do not HATE anyone.

I also remember that not everyone believes as I do. I would love for everyone to believe in Christ, but they don't. I don't force my beliefs on anyone. I convey what I believe, hope they understand it, want to believe like I do, but forcing someone to be "Christian" doesn't make it so. In fact I find it turns more away from Christ.

I also don't get the gay hatred. I am not gay. Could never be. I just don't find females attractive in that way. I could never force myself to. I can't imagine that someone born straight would/could force themselves to like the opposite sex. One--how do you force yourself to like something that you really don't? Two--Why would you choose that? It isn't exactly an easy choice to make. Gay people get lambasted. It isn't exaclty the life I would choose if it were an option. Three--and most importantly to me-- God didn't put me here to judge others. Sure, I have to make judgments every day. Against people many times. And I probably err more than I don't. But I try to live my life according to how I feel God wants me to, and He will deal with the rest. After all, God put each and everyone of us here. We are all His people.

We can argue until the cows come home about how you interpret God's word and how I do. It has been the bane of human existence basically. How many religious battles have been fought?

The whole point of this was giving blood. I don't want tainted blood given to anyone. I also don't want to throw away a lot of good blood either. Testing needs to be up to par so that everyone who has clean blood can donate.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #270 on: May 25, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »
Sorry, Soleil.  You are full of caca.  Leftism/liberalism is incompatible with Christianity.

Leftism/liberalism is a hate-filled worldview.  You and your ilk hate the idea of individuality.  Having to care about the general welfare and liberty of the individual cramps your style.  You like to pretend to care about anonymous groups (like homosexuals and other "minorities").  This feature of your worldview takes the attention away from your hatred for individual free people.

The proven failure known as Leftism/liberalism is incompatible with liberty.  The failure known as leftism/liberalism is incompatible with freedom.  The failure is incompatible with human nature.  Leftism/liberalism is Satan at work.

You worship that same ideology.  You don't give a damn about Christianity or humanity.  You would rather be staked to the floor of hell for eternity than to ever see one minute facade of conservatism win the day.

I know you like I know the back of my hand.  You can protest and deny until the moon turns to blood, but I KNOW I am right about YOU.  You are no mystery.  You are an open book.

And the sad part about it is, you know it.  You know right from wrong.  You know conservatism is right and leftism is Satan's handicraft.  You KNOW it.       

• Global Moderator
« Reply #271 on: May 25, 2010, 10:16:16 PM »
I also remember that not everyone believes as I do. I would love for everyone to believe in Christ, but they don't. I don't force my beliefs on anyone. I convey what I believe, hope they understand it, want to believe like I do, but forcing someone to be "Christian" doesn't make it so. In fact I find it turns more away from Christ.
You know, it's this sort of weak sauce nonsense that irks me to no end.

I don't have a conscience, having long ago slipped it a Valium and selling it to a Singaporean whorehouse, but I presume in the Christian ethos I have an immortal soul.

Yet, you would spend more time trying to win my vote before you would try to win my soul. 

I also don't get the gay hatred. I am not gay. Could never be. I just don't find females attractive in that way.

What if I came over with a bottle of Boone's Farm, some movies and a couple of friends?

I could never force myself to. I can't imagine that someone born straight would/could force themselves to like the opposite sex. One--how do you force yourself to like something that you really don't? Two--Why would you choose that? It isn't exactly an easy choice to make.

Any first year anthropology student will tell you homosexuality can be an acculturated trait.

Gay people get lambasted. It isn't exaclty the life I would choose if it were an option.

Plenty of people get "lambasted." Try being a conservative someday. From what I've been told--to my face--I'm too stupid to know 9/11 was an inside job, Bush stole the election...twice, I hate muslims without cause, I hate blacks because I disagree with ObamaCoup, I hate Mexicans because I support enforcement, I hate kids because the schools are abject failures, I hate poor people because unions are labor monopolies, I hate America because I think we spend too much money on bullshit, I hate our troops because I support their mission.

I long to have a liberal with the honesty and the balls to accept me at my word and actual hash out a dialogue with me rather than use the word "hate" as an excuse to avoid the argument they know they can't win.

Three--and most importantly to me-- God didn't put me here to judge others. Sure, I have to make judgments every day. Against people many times. And I probably err more than I don't. But I try to live my life according to how I feel God wants me to, and He will deal with the rest. After all, God put each and everyone of us here. We are all His people.

Sounds more like you want guilt-free sin. The Jesus you believe in is weak and contemptible. If God wants to die for my sins that's heart-touching enough to move even me but unless that God is also willing to allow me to stand up, deny that gift and allow me to accept the consequences then...well...he's a ***** and what do I have to be impressed by?

Try sinning my way for a while. It was asked rhetorically once, "Are we under grace so that sin may abound?" You seem to like what you do/have done but like being absolved even more. Indulgences were invented for people like you.

At least my way you'll be honest and I'll stop having the bad, bad visions that make it hard to type every time I read this nonsense.

We can argue until the cows come home about how you interpret God's word and how I do. It has been the bane of human existence basically. How many religious battles have been fought?

Makes one wonder why God ever bothered to write the damned thing in the first place.

The whole point of this was giving blood. I don't want tainted blood given to anyone. I also don't want to throw away a lot of good blood either. Testing needs to be up to par so that everyone who has clean blood can donate.

Yes, well, I can't donate blood because I served in Germany before they had a handle on Mad Cow Disease. Even though I'm pretty sure I had sexual relations with a cow.

I think.

Mostly.

Offline soleil

« Reply #272 on: May 25, 2010, 10:46:45 PM »
You know, it's this sort of weak sauce nonsense that irks me to no end.

I don't have a conscience, having long ago slipped it a Valium and selling it to a Singaporean whorehouse, but I presume in the Christian ethos I have an immortal soul.

Yet, you would spend more time trying to win my vote before you would try to win my soul. 

What if I came over with a bottle of Boone's Farm, some movies and a couple of friends?

Any first year anthropology student will tell you homosexuality can be an acculturated trait.

Plenty of people get "lambasted." Try being a conservative someday. From what I've been told--to my face--I'm too stupid to know 9/11 was an inside job, Bush stole the election...twice, I hate muslims without cause, I hate blacks because I disagree with ObamaCoup, I hate Mexicans because I support enforcement, I hate kids because the schools are abject failures, I hate poor people because unions are labor monopolies, I hate America because I think we spend too much money on bullshit, I hate our troops because I support their mission.

I long to have a liberal with the honesty and the balls to accept me at my word and actual hash out a dialogue with me rather than use the word "hate" as an excuse to avoid the argument they know they can't win.

Sounds more like you want guilt-free sin. The Jesus you believe in is weak and contemptible. If God wants to die for my sins that's heart-touching enough to move even me but unless that God is also willing to allow me to stand up, deny that gift and allow me to accept the consequences then...well...he's a ***** and what do I have to be impressed by?

Try sinning my way for a while. It was asked rhetorically once, "Are we under grace so that sin may abound?" You seem to like what you do/have done but like being absolved even more. Indulgences were invented for people like you.

At least my way you'll be honest and I'll stop having the bad, bad visions that make it hard to type every time I read this nonsense.

Makes one wonder why God ever bothered to write the damned thing in the first place.

Yes, well, I can't donate blood because I served in Germany before they had a handle on Mad Cow Disease. Even though I'm pretty sure I had sexual relations with a cow.

I think.

Mostly.

No you are wrong. I don't believe in guilt free sin, but if you believe everyone interprets the Bible the same, then please explain the numerous Christian religions.

I have seen far too many people turn away from Christ because of people so hell bent on damning them to hell instead of telling them what living a Christ-like life can be like, and showing them the LOVE of Christ.  The Bible isn't all fire and brimstone. That isn't what the Bible is about. That isn't what Christianity is about. It is about the love of Christ. Knowing what He did for us. Knowing how he lived, and trying to live the same. I totally disagree with people who believe Christianity is all about avoiding hell. There is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more to it than that.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #273 on: May 26, 2010, 06:40:32 AM »
No you are wrong. I don't believe in guilt free sin, but if you believe everyone interprets the Bible the same, then please explain the numerous Christian religions.

I have seen far too many people turn away from Christ because of people so hell bent on damning them to hell instead of telling them what living a Christ-like life can be like, and showing them the LOVE of Christ.  The Bible isn't all fire and brimstone. That isn't what the Bible is about. That isn't what Christianity is about. It is about the love of Christ. Knowing what He did for us. Knowing how he lived, and trying to live the same. I totally disagree with people who believe Christianity is all about avoiding hell. There is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more to it than that.
I never claimed the Christian God was unloving or unforgiving; I said YOUR version of him was pathetic, weak and beneath contempt.

Of course I also said homosexuality can be an acculturated trait but that seems to have escaped your notice/concern.

Offline soleil

« Reply #274 on: May 26, 2010, 09:33:01 AM »
I never claimed the Christian God was unloving or unforgiving; I said YOUR version of him was pathetic, weak and beneath contempt.

Of course I also said homosexuality can be an acculturated trait but that seems to have escaped your notice/concern.

Nothing escaped me. And my version of God is anything but.