Author Topic: Wee Willie Pitt sleeps with the fishes!!!  (Read 49293 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Wee Willie Pitt sleeps with the fishes!!!
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2010, 07:25:24 AM »
I wonder if Pittster will come back to visit us?

He had such a good time before when he signed up at CU.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2010, 07:28:49 AM »
Hi, I found this board via the DUFU thread posted on Free Republic and I can't stop :lmao: at what's going on with Pitts. Looks like you have a great board here, and I've enjoyed reading your posts.

BTW, how is Bobo homeless? she can't be, she has a computer and access to the internet.

She uses a computer in the library and has a iPod that she uses to steal MickyD's signal.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2010, 07:41:11 AM »
Given how Wee Willy turned out, can Raven really be described as a mother?  Yes she can, if you add the correct suffix to the word "mother."

« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 08:02:25 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2010, 07:43:04 AM »
Given how Wee Willy turned out, can Raven really be described as a mother?

Only in the biological sense of the word.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Karin

« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2010, 08:04:58 AM »
I had not realized that Pitt was wishing our troops to be killed by AQI, in order to benefit the democrat party.  Or that he said it publicly and attached his name to it, as if proudly.  I am speechless and seething.  All I can do is pray to God to keep our troops safe.  Have I mentioned today how much I hate the DUmbshits? 

Offline Morgan

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2010, 08:38:22 AM »
Are we to assume that Morgan is Bobbolink? How else did she get a copy/paste of a private message sent to bobbo by spitt?

LOL   No that would not be me. There are other web sites where "dis satisfied" DUers hang out. It all ends up on the tubes. Sorry to say I missed the dust up, I just don't bother to read Pitts drivel, however others do.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 08:56:57 AM by Chris »

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2010, 08:43:09 AM »
Hey Morgan,

do you think Bobolink could be Raven?

lol.

Offline Morgan

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2010, 09:06:53 AM »
Hey Morgan,

do you think Bobolink could be Raven?

lol.
[/quote

No I think that she would be the one called Frenchiecat, the nastiness seems to fit. Any one who chants Obama at a convenience store would have to be, a little shall we say, ****ing crazy. LOL  And from what I have seen they are both ****ing crazy.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2010, 09:12:08 AM »
lol

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2010, 09:24:27 AM »
Quite interesting.

Nah, quite typical when he's spent most of his night and liver at Bukowski's...
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline dandi

« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2010, 09:44:20 AM »
William Rivers Pitt
 I got PISSED and went to my keyboard, which is always always always a bad idea.
2 hours ago

Oh, noz!  Wee Willy Pisspants got mad and went to his keyboard:o 

Such a man of action, is he not?   :whatever:

Hey, Willy, when a normal man hears an insult thrown at his mother and gets pissed off, he normally grabs a ball-bat. 

You go to your keyboard.

Here endeth the lesson....

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2010, 09:49:21 AM »
William Rivers Pitt
 I got PISSED and went to my keyboard, which is always always always a bad idea.
2 hours ago

Oh, noz!  Wee Willy Pisspants got mad and went to his keyboard:o 

Such a man of action, is he not?   :whatever:

Hey, Willy, when a normal man hears an insult thrown at his mother and gets pissed off, he normally grabs a ball-bat. 

You go to your keyboard.

Here endeth the lesson....

Pissed all right.  But more in the English sense - being totally boozed up - than in the sense of mere anger.

:lmao:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline dandi

« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2010, 10:14:59 AM »
I have an 18 year old cousin being deployed to Afghanistan this summer, I would be extremely pissed and upset if someone wished death on him, but I will not wish it back. That is just me.

Do you mean to tell us that you have no idea of the hate for our troops over there?  My dear, I could have been turned into a puddle of goo by a jihadi and my family altered forever, and your crowd at the DUmp would have said that I was a mercenary, I deserved it, etc, and I would have been nothing more than a stepping stone for them to try and walk on to win elections; just one more in the celebrated body count.

Think they'll give your cousin a pass?

Personally, I don't wish death on Wee Willy Pisspants or the rest of the useless liberal democrat troop haters.  My own thought is that I would love to get within an arm's reach of them to make our meeting a teachable moment:  words have meaning and consequences.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2010, 10:30:47 AM »
What a miserable excuse for a human. What the heck could bobo have said about trust fund hag who popped Will out that set him off like this, or was it just another miserable night with the wife.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline lastparker

« Reply #114 on: May 11, 2010, 11:13:02 AM »
What a miserable excuse for a human. What the heck could bobo have said about trust fund hag who popped Will out that set him off like this, or was it just another miserable night with the wife.
Cindie

I dunno.  But I DO know that the fastest way to make a liberal elitist a-hole have a conservative monment of clarity is, apparently, to insult his Mommy.

A conservative moment of clarity like this one:

You ****ing piece of shit
Date: May-09-10 03:34 PM
Just to make sure you see this before it gets deleted, here you go:

Explain how you have the time and money to post to DU from your ****ing car, you poor ****ing victim.

Outstanding, Will!  Best thing you ever hammered out of that keyboard.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2010, 12:57:52 PM »
I dunno.  But I DO know that the fastest way to make a liberal elitist a-hole have a conservative monment of clarity is, apparently, to insult his Mommy.

A conservative moment of clarity like this one:

Outstanding, Will!  Best thing you ever hammered out of that keyboard.

Agreed - moment of clarity from the Pitts.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2010, 01:15:45 PM »
For those of you who are new here, as well as for lurkers, the more you read what we write, the more you will understand that we (at least most) don't broadbrush people who we disagree with as evil. For instance, just because we think Bobolink is horrid (or an A+ mole), doesn't mean that we hate all people who need a handup.  Bobo constantly states that it is society's responsibility to provide homeless people homes.  She doesn't want to share, she most certainly does not want a shelter, and woe be it unto anyone who doesn't respond to her specifications with wholehearted agreement.  She shared her life story in one thread, and went absolutely ape shit if anyone asked a question about her circumstances, stating they were private.  She's had at least 2 places to live (that she discussed), but left because she had  disagreements with the management.  When someone suggested she get a roommate, that set her off because in her mind, she should be able to have the comforts of a nice home without having to share it with another person. 

Bobo wants everything handed to her with no strings attached.  She wants the government and society to provide for her, but providers should not ask questions or require anything back.  She has plenty of time to post on DU, and judging from what she has said, she has time to work on homeless issues. She could do herself a big favor by merely adjusting her brillo-pad attitude, as well as finding a job typing, or some other employment that does not require strenuous activity. It's remarkable to me that there are people in this world who feel that just by breathing they are entitled to a good life with no work on their part.  I believe Bobo knows without a doubt that the government doesn't give benefits without another citizen having to give something up.  I don't think she cares. She has plenty of people over on DU that accept this philosophy and go to bat for her, no matter how horrible she is to other posters. I've never seen one person over there offer to give her with what she wants.   K&Rs don't cut it.  Her cheerleaders want someone else to provide it for her. 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #117 on: May 11, 2010, 01:49:11 PM »

For those of you who are new here, as well as for lurkers, the more you read what we write, the more you will understand that we (at least most) don't broadbrush people who we disagree with as evil. For instance, just because we think Bobolink is horrid (or an A+ mole), doesn't mean that we hate all people who need a handup.  Bobo constantly states that it is society's responsibility to provide homeless people homes.  She doesn't want to share, she most certainly does not want a shelter, and woe be it unto anyone who doesn't respond to her specifications with wholehearted agreement.  She shared her life story in one thread, and went absolutely ape shit if anyone asked a question about her circumstances, stating they were private.  She's had at least 2 places to live (that she discussed), but left because she had  disagreements with the management.  When someone suggested she get a roommate, that set her off because in her mind, she should be able to have the comforts of a nice home without having to share it with another person.  

Bobo wants everything handed to her with no strings attached.  She wants the government and society to provide for her, but providers should not ask questions or require anything back.  She has plenty of time to post on DU, and judging from what she has said, she has time to work on homeless issues. She could do herself a big favor by merely adjusting her brillo-pad attitude, as well as finding a job typing, or some other employment that does not require strenuous activity. It's remarkable to me that there are people in this world who feel that just by breathing they are entitled to a good life with no work on their part.  I believe Bobo knows without a doubt that the government doesn't give benefits without another citizen having to give something up.  I don't think she cares. She has plenty of people over on DU that accept this philosophy and go to bat for her, no matter how horrible she is to other posters. I've never seen one person over there offer to give her with what she wants.   K&Rs don't cut it.  Her cheerleaders want someone else to provide it for her.  

I totally understand what you're saying about Bobo, if she has the time to post on the DU all day I would hope she also has a window opened to something with employment opportunities, but odds are she doesn't. I have sympathy for legitimate cases out there of people who are busting their butts looking for a job and just need a little help, but I have no sympathy for chronic abusers of the system who think they're owed something.

BTW, where's Bobo's Hope that Obama promised her?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2010, 03:19:07 PM »

I totally understand what you're saying about Bobo, if she has the time to post on the DU all day I would hope she also has a window opened to something with employment opportunities, but odds are she doesn't. I have sympathy for legitimate cases out there of people who are busting their butts looking for a job and just need a little help, but I have no sympathy for chronic abusers of the system who think they're owed something.

BTW, where's Bobo's Hope that Obama promised her?

It got changed.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #119 on: May 11, 2010, 04:00:27 PM »
It got changed.

Either that, or she traded it for a tank of gas for her "home"....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #120 on: May 11, 2010, 04:35:02 PM »
Either that, or she traded it for a tank of gas for her "home"....

Well, you know the old cliché - 'Home is where the carburetor is'   :-)

Offline soleil

« Reply #121 on: May 11, 2010, 05:58:44 PM »
Do you mean to tell us that you have no idea of the hate for our troops over there?  My dear, I could have been turned into a puddle of goo by a jihadi and my family altered forever, and your crowd at the DUmp would have said that I was a mercenary, I deserved it, etc, and I would have been nothing more than a stepping stone for them to try and walk on to win elections; just one more in the celebrated body count.

Think they'll give your cousin a pass?

Personally, I don't wish death on Wee Willy Pisspants or the rest of the useless liberal democrat troop haters.  My own thought is that I would love to get within an arm's reach of them to make our meeting a teachable moment:  words have meaning and consequences.

There are some people over there that may have wished that, but there are also vets over there, and mothers and fathers of soldiers over there. I avoided many threads, and I only posted in a few forums.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2010, 06:03:11 PM »
There are some people over there that may have wished that, but there are also vets over there, and mothers and fathers of soldiers over there. I avoided many threads, and I only posted in a few forums.

TiT was NOT, repeat NOT, a "veteran".  Nor are probably 75+ percent of those who claim it, and of those who were, most of them were likely shitbags to start, and the military was a better place the day they left/got booted out.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline soleil

« Reply #123 on: May 11, 2010, 06:05:14 PM »
TiT was NOT, repeat NOT, a "veteran".  Nor are probably 75+ percent of those who claim it, and of those who were, most of them were likely shitbags to start, and the military was a better place the day they left/got booted out.

I don't know who TiT is. But yes there are real vets over there. And I know many mothers over there of troops.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2010, 06:09:23 PM »
In 1939 the Soviets rushing into Poland slaughtered everyone the Polish Communist Party pointed out. Once that was done, Uncle Joe's CHEKA lined the Polish Communists against the wall and got rid of them.

The DUmpmonkiez don't understand once you've outlived your usefullness the Obamamerica... 9 grams.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!