Author Topic: BREAKING: Plane Crashes Into Texas Office Building  (Read 22199 times)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: BREAKING: Plane Crashes Into Texas Office Building
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2010, 03:50:10 PM »
Fox News is interviewing a guy (former military) named Robin DeHaven who works for a glass replacement company named Binswanger.

He drove to the building after seeing plane and smoke from the crash, put his ladders up to the building -- and when he saw that the people at the window were 'panicked' -- climbed into the building, and helped get five people out.

Incredible.

http://www.theneweditor.com/index.php?/archives/10932-Plane-Crashes-into-Building-in-Austin.html
:hi5:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2010, 06:00:04 PM »
:cheersmate:

Yeah, though articulate the guy was clearly a total rockhead that just could not stop himself from pissing into the wind.  Starting out with a fake 'Church' cooked up by him and his fellow tax-protestor nut-jobs, and then getting slapped down for it, was clearly just the first step on a long contrarian path, or at least that's what I glean from reading between the lines of the Stack Manifesto.

Assuming he was a competent engineer, the crazed bastard would have been well-to-do and almost set for retirement by now if he had decided to take a corporate or government gig with the usual automatic withholding instead of constantly looking for a way to shirk his share of the tax load onto everyone else with a job.  Nobody likes taxes, but us taxpayers have even less liking for weasels who are scamming for some way to shove their share of the load onto us.

I think he would have been set if he'd have just paid his taxes like the rest of us. He was an ant-religion POS that tried to game the system, got caught, then tried to blame everyone but himself! What a loser!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2010, 06:38:15 PM »
Here is a link to a picture of the guy: LINK

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2010, 06:50:20 PM »
Some more details about the victims...
A federal employee died when a plane crashed into a building in North Austin Thursday, police say.

According to federal officials, the pilot of the plane started a house fire in North Austin before crashing into a building on the 9400 block of Research Blvd. The building houses 200 employees of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, including that agency’s criminal investigations division.

EMS officials say 13 people were treated on the scene, suffering from heat-related injuries. Of those, two were critically injured and transported to the hospital. One person suffered second-degree burns across 25 percent of his back. He was transferred to Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio. The other suffered non-life threatening injuries due to smoke inhalation.

http://www.news8austin.com/content/your_news/default.asp?ArID=267349

Thank God only one innocent person was killed.  I suppose this could have been a lot worse.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2010, 07:09:14 PM »
NEW YORK (CBS) FBI sources tell CBS News that they are actively looking for what they believe may be a bomb or explosive left in Joseph Stack's car at the Georgetown Airport.

The airport is 30 minutes from Austin where the FBI says Stack crashed his plane into a building housing IRS employees.

"We are treating this very seriously," an official told CBS News.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/02/18/crimesider/entry6221169.shtml

Thanks to Duke Nukum for the tipoff.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 07:16:59 PM by Chris »

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2010, 12:20:30 AM »
Considering that he hates Bush, the Catholic Church, corporations, current health care system, capitalism, blames everyone else for his problems, and calls for open violent revolution, I would say that being a "RW teabagger" would be a stretch.

Hell, throw in messages from a dead chicken and you'd have the subway kitty.

Trying to hang this guy around the Tea Parties is going beyond the realm of believability.

Then again, we are talking about DUmbasses....

And we're talking about the State run media...who have taken the TEA party angle and run with it.

All of the usual suspects are equating one of their whackjob leftist brethren with the TEA Parties.

The cherry on top that I'm waiting for is Special Keith to announce the guy was racist too!
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2010, 06:45:04 AM »
Well they're already blaming the VRWC for the crash.

Oh, the disappointment they must be feeling right about now.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2010, 01:21:08 PM »
Now CNN is reporting that the plane wasn't a Cherokee...it was a Cirrus SR-22

Ok...IMHO it just doesn't seem like either plane would carry enough fuel...even if they hit the building with the throttle wide open...to cause the damage I'm seeing with this building.

CNN got it wrong, it was definately a Piper Cherokee, either a 140, 160 or 180 (I haven't heard which yet).

Either way, 40 gallons of fuel doesn't seem like it would create the fire it did in that building.  IMO, he either had something else on board or hit a gas main in the building or something.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2010, 05:45:59 PM »
*SIGH*

OK I'll get out the chicken wire, newspaper, the av gas and the garbage can lid to see if I can recreate this low flat building burning.

:-)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2010, 07:25:13 PM »
It's an IRS office, right? What will they have lots of? Lots of paper, lots of particle board and plastic office furniture. All flammable, no? Perhaps the carpeting as well?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 07:29:46 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.