Author Topic: What was your very first impression of Obama?  (Read 3383 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: What was your very first impression of Obama?
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2009, 08:12:17 AM »
Quote from:
tom_paine

I drank the Kool-Aide, even though it was a lie, and it rewarded me with months of good-feeling that I still cherish. Thus I am not sure I would trade it in, ...

They've always lied to you, and you always drank the Kool-Aide.  And in 2010, 2012, and forward from there you will continue to believe the lies and drink the Kool-Aide because, as you've admitted, it makes you "feel" good for a little while.

And when all the junk you complain about continues to happen, tom "Bushevic" paine primitive, you need to at least once in your life look in the mirror and admit you and those like you are the majority of the problem.  But for you and those like you, it's easier to keep believing the lies and drinking the Kool-Aide, and so you shall.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 08:15:03 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2009, 08:18:57 AM »
ollingrock  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Dec-22-09 11:54 PM
Original message
What was your very first impression of Obama?

We are sooooooooooooo screwed!
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2009, 08:32:26 AM »
My first impression of Benito Bo--I forget when it was; it was before he was touted by the news media as a presidential candidate; probably something I saw on television during his race for the U.S. Senate--strictly from body language, was that here was another slick con-man.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline rustybayonet

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2009, 08:46:53 AM »
First impression - Chicago 'Mayor Daly' wanna- be.  After Oprah endorsement - fear he would make it !!!!!

Since then I agree with what has been post on many sites:

O - one
B - big
A - ass
M - mistake
A - America
yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery - today is a gift- that's why it's called the "present"

Offline Specbid

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2009, 08:55:48 AM »
I remember watching his speech as the '04 DimRat convention, and a heavy sense of unease came over me--"This guy's gonna be trouble in the future."  Guess that one is coming true now . . .

Thing is, I got a sense of "This woman's gonna be good in the future" when I saw Sarah Palin do her acceptance speech at the '08 Republican convention.

Exactly. Then the media fawned over him as the rising star. I felt he only ran in the 07 primaries for experience. Don't think he thought he could beat hilary at first. I contend he was doing it for exposure and campaign funds. All of a sudden, his goons were able to intimidate hil's people in the caucus states and here we are...

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2009, 11:50:33 AM »
FrenchieCat

42. My first impression was that they think they're smarter than a whole lot of priviledged assholes, who think they are smart as all hell, but are unaccomplished, don't really give a damn about anyone but themselves, have giant mouths, and don't really know shit.

I still feel that way.

With a small change, the DUmmy perfectly describes my feelings when it comes to all of the DUmbasses.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe