Author Topic: Does Obama Administration Have Less Business Experience?  (Read 965 times)

Offline thundley4

Does Obama Administration Have Less Business Experience?
« on: November 26, 2009, 09:34:52 AM »
Does the Obama Administration have less business experience? According to some semi-whimsical (I think) research in a new J.P. Morgan report that would seem to be the case. The author looked at private sector experience of 432 Cabinet secretaries whose activities touch most on the private sector across all presidential administrations since 1900. Here is the result:
Link

This could help to explain why so many of this administrations fiscal policies are detrimental to business and the economy in general. Apparently most cabinet members appointed by Lord Zero have been born and raised sucking the government teat, and have little or no business experience.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Does Obama Administration Have Less Business Experience?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 09:45:19 AM »
But they had really bitchin' theses!

(which rhymes with feces)
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 10:24:17 AM »
Link

This could help to explain why so many of this administrations fiscal policies are detrimental to business and the economy in general. Apparently most cabinet members appointed by Lord Zero have been born and raised sucking the government teat, and have little or no business experience.

Obama has a definite pattern of only working to appoint those who have less experience than he in key areas, making him 'the smart one'. Obviously, with the economic recession, the most pressing issue is that three letter word, J-O-B-S, and so Obama has insured his people cant best his business experience - working with ACORN.

I don't know if its a conscious decision or a subconscious ego-boost he gives himself, but this does seem to be the way it is.

If it were me, the first thing I would have done would have been to find people who have managed feats of alchemy in regard to business and put them in place.. But I'm just a stupid knuckledragger, so I don't count.

Offline longview

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 11:02:32 AM »
Seems that regardless of knowledge or experience, bad policies and practices have been the norm for many years, even decades.  Was it our reps, or us, that didn't want to deal with hard choices relating to our economy and government budgets?  Really, seems to be a large number of factors that got us to this point. 

I'm not sure "we" are willing to face things yet. 

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 11:56:09 AM »
From the comment section of the linked article....

VIKY · 2 days ago

Hey thats a very nice post buddy. A very very interesting post too. Obama's administration might not have prior experience but they are indeed equally as good as the experienced ones.

Nice post geek

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Something tells me this loser had an extra big helping of the Kool-Aid.
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline 5412

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 01:28:17 PM »
Hi,

Like everything about BO it flies right in the face of the quote before the election when he said he goes to experts for help.....  What he left out was only if that expert was sharing his same communist vision which eliminates most of the experts, if not all.

He might as well have appointed William Ayers and Jerimaih Wright to the cabinet, hell there are there anyway.

regards,

Offline bkg

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 07:22:29 PM »
432 cabinet secretaries? Are you fawking kidding me?  :banghead: