Author Topic: The DU way to defeat Fox  (Read 2577 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: The DU way to defeat Fox
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 02:05:10 PM »
I'm guessing it just means he has decided not to argue with the nutbar who owns the vagina, and who also likes to burn stuff.

Amazing the power of that little gem has over the male of the species! I know I'm addicted!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2009, 02:14:25 PM »
Wait a tic.  Saging?  No wonder nothing has worked here.  I've been parsleying!

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2009, 04:10:18 PM »
Burning sage and incense creates smoke. According to the creator of the internet smoke is one of the things that is causing global warming...oops...climate change. The DUmmie could be considered a planet murderer.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2009, 05:59:40 PM »
Burning sage and incense creates smoke. According to the creator of the internet smoke is one of the things that is causing global warming...oops...climate change. The DUmmie could be considered a planet murderer.

Diesel smoke is my incense....

SUCK ON IT, DUMMIES!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2009, 09:17:07 PM »
The reality based community!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 09:17:55 PM »
I do not know what saging is and I never burn incense for religious reasons... so I am no DUmmie.

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2009, 09:20:12 PM »
it's probably about as effective as cherokee hair tampons (just google those, dammit, don't ask me to explain)

No, I will NOT. Believe me, I won't. I do not want to know what else these idiots have come up with

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2009, 09:53:59 PM »
No, I will NOT. Believe me, I won't. I do not want to know what else these idiots have come up with

It was in a South Park episode about "alternative healing"... it's not real (AFAIK)

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2009, 12:17:02 AM »
It was in a South Park episode about "alternative healing"... it's not real (AFAIK)

lol.

Don't worry these idiots would probably try it anyways.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2009, 04:09:54 AM »

Nice to see you, Flippy . . .  :cheersmate:

What punishment would a charge of "planet homicide" carry, anyway?

On another note of this thread, the only incense I ever burned was either as an altar boy (very nearly smoked out the bishop at a Confirmation Mass once, long ago), or those "Deer Sense" sticks that smell like a horny doe.  No, there was nothing but woods around for the second one.  Didn't stick around long enough to see if a buck would come by.  'Course, it did get dark, so I wouldn't have been able to shoot anyway.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2009, 05:42:59 AM »
Nice to see you, Flippy . . .  :cheersmate:

What punishment would a charge of "planet homicide" carry, anyway?

On another note of this thread, the only incense I ever burned was either as an altar boy (very nearly smoked out the bishop at a Confirmation Mass once, long ago), or those "Deer Sense" sticks that smell like a horny doe.  No, there was nothing but woods around for the second one.  Didn't stick around long enough to see if a buck would come by.  'Course, it did get dark, so I wouldn't have been able to shoot anyway.

That's a good question. If it was me and I had the power, I would do something to the offender's mind so that he (or she/it) was delusional. When I say delusional I mean so delusional that he (or she/it) wouldn't only just not realize how stupid and insignificant he (or she/it) is but so delusional that he (or she/it) would think that he (or she/it) is the most brilliant person in the universe. Then I would take the individual and place him (or her/it) into a group of people exactly like himself (or herself/itself). I would then place said group in a public environment (maybe even on the internet) so that the entire world could laugh at them.

But that's not for me to decide.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2009, 06:54:15 AM »
How can you be married to someone who believes in the values that you despise?  It's one thing to believe differently than your spouse but how can you live with someone who has views that you have a deep seated hatred for?  That would be like me being married to Chavez Or Michael Moore.

They probably both started out sorta kinda believing in the same things when they got married....only he grew up and she never did.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 06:57:04 AM by TxRadioguy »
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2009, 09:21:26 AM »
That's a good question. If it was me and I had the power, I would do something to the offender's mind so that he (or she/it) was delusional. When I say delusional I mean so delusional that he (or she/it) wouldn't only just not realize how stupid and insignificant he (or she/it) is but so delusional that he (or she/it) would think that he (or she/it) is the most brilliant person in the universe.

Turn them into DUmmies.

That is cruel and inhumane punishment.

Offline cottondress

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2009, 09:30:59 AM »
I knew it...Dummies are all just turkey stuffing :rotf:
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
Ronald Reagan