Author Topic: primitive having a bad day  (Read 1091 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitive having a bad day
« on: October 31, 2009, 04:46:38 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x9104302

Oh my.

LeftyFingerPop  (1000+ posts)      Sat Oct-31-09 05:00 PM
Original message

I am never leaving the ******* house again.

I had to go get some stuff at the huge grocery store down the street. I'm standing in the express lane, and ahead of me is a father and his two teen-aged children, a boy and a girl. Both very beautiful kids...very striking...but that's neither here nor there.

The girl turns around and coughs right in my ****ing face.

So then, I go to the gas station for a carton of cigarettes. The guy checking me out is coughing and snotting all over the place...I would not be surprised if he had pneumonia the way he sounded.

So then, I come home and pull into my driveway AT 430 IN THE ****ING AFTERNOON and there are two males in THEIR TWENTIES, dressed up as zombies standing at my door.

I get out of my truck and say "kinda early fellas".

One of the guys tells me that they are out early because his little sister has the swine flu and he has to go home and take care of her tonight.

I say OK, c'mon on the porch and I'll get you some candy. I loaded them both up. Now here's the thing...I notice that my porch has an overwhelming smell of urine. I'm used to a urine smell, since I go to the nursing home a lot...but this was about 10 times worse.

I have a feeling that it was some kind of fake urine scent or something, but in case it wasn't, I refrained from asking them "Why do you guys ****ing stink so bad".

I can't even leave the house for 5 ****ing minutes without all this odd shit happening.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: primitive having a bad day
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 07:59:40 PM »
Note to DUmmie:

STAY IN THE F'N BASEMENT!

DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE AGAIN, EVER!

What you just experienced was called "the real world" to normal humans and citizens of the US....

Obviously, you can't handle "the real world".... :loser:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 08:00:02 PM »
I'd say the answer is to brick off the doors and windows (all from the inside of course) leaving a small pass through for the Pizza & Cheetos deliveries. Anything else you need can be gotten from eBay. Just make sure it fits your hole.

:-)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 08:08:08 PM »
Tobin S.   (1000+ posts)           Sat Oct-31-09 05:07 PM
Response to Original message
1. Here's what you need

http://www.aulsuperstore.com /

And seeing as how you are rich, you can just pay with your no-limit American Express card and then pay that bill through online banking. You will never have to leave the house again.

LeftyFingerPop   (1000+ posts)           Sat Oct-31-09 05:09 PM
Response to Reply #1
2. Thanks Tobin...

I've bookmarked your site to view later.

Do they sell...er...

Ointment? I had to go get some "ointment".
:puke: :puke: :puke:

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 08:29:01 PM »
I wonder what Democrat-run, big city blue state mecca LFP lives in.  Sounds like a wonderful place.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 09:06:09 PM »
does he live in San Fran or something?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2009, 09:13:00 PM »
In other words... DUmmy had a visit from family.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2009, 09:27:04 PM »
I wonder what Democrat-run, big city blue state mecca LFP lives in.  Sounds like a wonderful place.

I guessed San Fran... simply cuz he thinks kids are beautiful.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 09:45:29 AM »
LOOOOOOSSSERRR![/jimcarey]
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 11:56:16 AM »
...I had to go get some stuff at the huge grocery store down the street. I'm standing in the express lane, and ahead of me is a father and his two teen-aged children, a boy and a girl. Both very beautiful kids...very striking...but that's neither here nor there.

The girl turns around and coughs right in my ******* face...

He probably thought you were some homeless bum, judging from your looks and the smell....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 02:48:59 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x9104302

Oh my.

Won't be long with this flu that coughing in someones face will be considered Battery.

I sure would get rilled if someone sneezed all over the grand baby, or my Mother.

I have yet to have any reason to become confronting with anyone,  Kids excepted,  but such conduct  by anyone over the age of 5 is and has to be commented on. 

This is outrageous behavior, I need to think up a good put down if someone were to do this to me.

Any ideas on what can be said in that situation ?