Author Topic: Republican Scozzafava Suspends New York Congressional Campaign  (Read 7169 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: Republican Scozzafava Suspends New York Congressional Campaign
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2009, 04:05:42 PM »
I'd really like to know how much $$ she got from the RNC for her campaign.

Mr. Steele, this is why the Republican Party no longer gets any $$ from me.

Almost $900,000 according to RedState.  http://www.redstate.com/  on the bottom half of the page.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2009, 04:10:50 PM »
Almost $900,000 according to RedState.  http://www.redstate.com/  on the bottom half of the page.

If the RNC had a pair...they'd demand it back from her.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2009, 04:22:46 PM »
If the RNC had a pair...they'd demand it back from her.

Except, you know the RNC leadership is behind the scenes saying, "better luck next time, Dede".  :therock:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2009, 05:04:30 PM »
Mr. Steele, this is why the Republican Party no longer gets any $$ from me.

Me either.....for a while.....

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2009, 05:07:34 PM »
There are some great comments on newly Neutered's web page in response to his "I'm endorsing Hoffman" moment,

By Anonymous @ Monday, November 02, 2009 5:01 PM 
"It's time to nut up, or shut up". 

More here>
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Chris_

« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2009, 05:33:30 PM »
There are some great comments on newly Neutered's web page in response to his "I'm endorsing Hoffman" moment,

More here>

I loved this one.....

"Want some ketchup with that crow, Noot?

Go clean out your desk, has-been. The grownups are pulling into the driveway."

doc

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2009, 06:40:44 PM »
Does it honestly surprise anyone who scuzzawhatever threw her support behind? Never let a leftist fruitbat tell you, "You know who you guys should run is ______," or, "Yeah, run Palin, we'll have a field day with her". Really? I guess that's why the morons spent almost all of their time running against her than McCain. I guess that's why they're so threatened by her. I guess that's the reason they're trying tirelessly to take her down, to no avail.

Being an independent conservative, I will always vote for the fiscal conservative. If they throw a RINO up at me again, I'll go 3rd party. Screw it. We need some men and women with some balls to get this beast that is the fed back on a damn leash.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline thundley4

« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2009, 06:45:24 PM »
Does it honestly surprise anyone who scuzzawhatever threw her support behind? Never let a leftist fruitbat tell you, "You know who you guys should run is ______," or, "Yeah, run Palin, we'll have a field day with her". Really? I guess that's why the morons spent almost all of their time running against her than McCain. I guess that's why they're so threatened by her. I guess that's the reason they're trying tirelessly to take her down, to no avail.

Being an independent conservative, I will always vote for the fiscal conservative. If they throw a RINO up at me again, I'll go 3rd party. Screw it. We need some men and women with some balls to get this beast that is the fed back on a damn leash.

The New York Slimes did back McCain for the GOP spot didn't they? 

Offline Chris_

« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2009, 07:25:35 PM »
The New York Slimes did back McCain for the GOP spot didn't they? 

In any REAL world, that should have been our first clue that something was VERY WRONG with the McLame nomination.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2009, 03:00:08 PM »

I'm the same way.....I've identified myself less and less with the Republican party, beginning about the second year of GWB's second term......

doc

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2009, 04:52:11 PM »
I was in Rouses Point and Champlain NY this morning.. I didn't see any congressional campaign yard signs other than for Hoffman.  :cheersmate:

Offline paladin0

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2009, 08:53:07 PM »
He needs the help, early returns has him behind.

Paladin0
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
—James Madison, Federalist No. 10

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2009, 11:53:59 PM »
Hoffman has conceded.  Looks like the bitch's endorsement of her former political opponent (seriously, who does that?) worked.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2009, 07:02:48 AM »
Good job Newt, another vote for 0bamacare.