Author Topic: DUmmies Discuss A Shortage Of Free Stuff  (Read 1113 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmies Discuss A Shortage Of Free Stuff
« on: October 29, 2009, 09:06:21 PM »
Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Thu Oct-29-09 08:18 PM
Original message
Do you think they care about you? YOU? Do you think they actually care? 
The ****ers who hold sway here. The elected ones, the appointed ones. The chattering class. The supremes and the occupants at 1600. Any of them. At any time over the last fifty years or so. Do you REALLY think they care(d) about YOU?
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6886347
DUmmies don't care much for protecting and defending the United States. They don't care much about preserving the Constitution. They aren't too interested in much of anything except getting free stuff. If the govenment isn't giving them free stuff, then someone is corrupt and doesn't love them enough.

Davis_X_Machina  (1000+ posts)      Thu Oct-29-09 08:21 PM
2. Kucinich does.
(For those of you new to DU, the answer on DU, whatever the question, is 'Kucinich'.)

kenny blankenship (1000+ posts)      Thu Oct-29-09 08:23 PM
4. I have the security of *knowing* they don't care about me or people like me.
Sometimes it's kind of desperate, other times it's kind of liberating.

They don't give a shit about me. And the feeling is more than mutual I can tell you.
DUmmy kenny blankenship is right. Not one person in the world cares about a useless drone like him.

flvegan  (1000+ posts)        Thu Oct-29-09 08:27 PM
7. Hell no, I don't. I'm not stupid.

You are a vegan, a democrat, and a DUmmy. You are stupid.

The dirty, smelly, homeless wino from Denver always checks in on threads about someone not caring:
bobbolink  (1000+ posts)        Thu Oct-29-09 09:07 PM
17. I don't even think most "progressives" at DU give much of a damn.
Why would I expect some idiot who is paid NOT to care to give a damn?

Correct. There are lots of prominent DUmmies in the Denver area. Not one has offered a spare bedroom to DUmmy bobbolink,  and the Colorado winter will be setting in very soon.

For all you Baltimore Orioles fans, here is Buck Martinez's drunken wife, the prototype of a democrat lady, with her usual vulgar comment:
flyarm  (1000+ posts)        Thu Oct-29-09 09:05 PM
14. nope and you will die waiting for them to care..and as for those dems who cheerlead this shit.. 
**** them!

DUmmy flyarm was a prominent player in the Andy scam, pretending to have greased the skids for his phantom treatment at Johns Hopkins Hospital. She disappeared for a long time after the round red homo fraudster went to his just reward. She is as crazy and as stupid as Doug's lunatic ex-wife, so one would hope that she returns to the DUmp with vigor.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: DUmmies Discuss A Shortage Of Free Stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 09:13:06 PM »
I detect that they feel the government should care. It is a notion that is ludicrous to the extreme. The idea that somehow your life has less meaning than it should because government bureaucrats and politician do not give you stuff or "care" about you is deep-creek insane. Government is not our mommy, we are not children looking for the little pink nipple.... well, a lot of us are looking for that in a different context but I digress, grow up you painfully ignorant crazy DUmmies.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 09:20:10 PM »
I detect that they feel the government should care. It is a notion that is ludicrous to the extreme. The idea that somehow your life has less meaning than it should because government bureaucrats and politician do not give you stuff or "care" about you is deep-creek insane.

But isn't that exactly what we've been hearing since January 20, 2001?  Now that the Majik Obama has been elected, clouds of cotton candy will rain down free money checks and it will be Christmas every morning for every liberal boy and girl.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 09:21:50 PM »
Actually, GOBUCKS, sir, have you noticed something about the Leona Helmsley of DUmmieland, the "flyarm" primitive?

Leona used to be an anti-Nagelian, using only capital letters, and now she's a Nagelian,* using only small letters.

*Gustav Nagel (1874-1952) was a German hippie who campaigned against the use of capital letters; also a tree-worshipper and freeloader
apres moi, le deluge

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 09:26:08 PM »
What sort of mental deformative actual believes that someone they have never met loves them enough to cure their ailments, feed the multitudes and inspire awe in them, making them better people??

It's almost as if its their religion.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 09:58:02 PM »
Actually, GOBUCKS, sir, have you noticed something about the Leona Helmsley of DUmmieland, the "flyarm" primitive?

Leona used to be an anti-Nagelian, using only capital letters, and now she's a Nagelian,* using only small letters.

*Gustav Nagel (1874-1952) was a German hippie who campaigned against the use of capital letters; also a tree-worshipper and freeloader
I looked at some of her posts from the Andyscam era, and they were all lower case like this one. The only difference was she added a little cutesy signature "fly" to each post back then. I haven't loooked at any of her posts from pre-Andyscam days.

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 10:02:44 PM »
I have this theory that liberals like we see at DU stop aging emotionally around 12 years old. Children of that age, if properly raised, begin to realise that the whole world does not revolve around them. But liberals stop aging around that age and go through life feeling that the world owes them something, and if they don't get it they throw tantrums. It's a mental disorder. We should pity them.

I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 10:19:11 PM »
Hell I care more about them than the "government" does. 

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 10:37:13 PM »
I detect that they feel the government should care. It is a notion that is ludicrous to the extreme. The idea that somehow your life has less meaning than it should because government bureaucrats and politician do not give you stuff or "care" about you is deep-creek insane. Government is not our mommy, we are not children looking for the little pink nipple.... well, a lot of us are looking for that in a different context but I digress, grow up you painfully ignorant crazy DUmmies.
It goes back to Ponytail Guy and George Bush the Elder crying for a presidential daddy.  Probably a lot of daddy issues among the DUmmies.  I imagine they are a lot like the lead guy in Hamlet 2.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 05:41:49 AM »
I looked at some of her posts from the Andyscam era, and they were all lower case like this one. The only difference was she added a little cutesy signature "fly" to each post back then. I haven't loooked at any of her posts from pre-Andyscam days.

Oh my yes.

Leona used to use exclusively capital letters so much that other primitives alleged it was as if she was yelling at them.  She was still doing this with some of her posts during the Scamdal.
apres moi, le deluge