Author Topic: Frank, are you trolling for lib chicks?  (Read 9157 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Frank, are you trolling for lib chicks?
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2009, 06:17:47 AM »
There is no way on earth you would ever be able to explain the meaning of "non sequitur" to vestanumbers, even though vestanumbers IS a non sequitur.

I cannot see comments by vestanumbers unless someone quotes them. Thankfully, that rarely happens. Whenever it does, though, it reminds me of how grateful I am for the "ignore" option.

Well since Gobucks will never see this post, what on earth is he talking about. I am French you know so I as all French Woman are to a point described as" non sequitur" in some fashion or other. What the heck even we French woman tend to confuse each other.

I hope Gobucks stays out of New Orleans, in the 1700 the most educated and desirable woman were the French mixed blood who were mistresses to men of wealth.They were the darling of Boston society, and took Europe by storm, it might break Gobucks heart to find out the French educated their woman. The wives of the men of wealth could barely read or write and were oh so conventional so proper and correct for that time.

The Mistresses could hold their own with any man on politics or world affairs, they demanded the best from those that desired them and were received with respect.

Give me a break, I will just bumble along knowing  that my Heritage is from the culture that did not bent to convention.

Why is it I have a visual of Carol Bernet wearing a curtain rod as Scarlot and Harvey Corman as Rhett.?

Gobucks has no sence of adventure or a sense of humor. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2009, 08:02:51 AM »
Well since Gobucks will never see this post, what on earth is he talking about. I am French you know so I as all French Woman are to a point described as" non sequitur" in some fashion or other. What the heck even we French woman tend to confuse each other.

I hope Gobucks stays out of New Orleans, in the 1700 the most educated and desirable woman were the French mixed blood who were mistresses to men of wealth.They were the darling of Boston society, and took Europe by storm, it might break Gobucks heart to find out the French educated their woman. The wives of the men of wealth could barely read or write and were oh so conventional so proper and correct for that time.

The Mistresses could hold their own with any man on politics or world affairs, they demanded the best from those that desired them and were received with respect.

Give me a break, I will just bumble along knowing  that my Heritage is from the culture that did not bent to convention.

Why is it I have a visual of Carol Bernet wearing a curtain rod as Scarlot and Harvey Corman as Rhett.?

Gobucks has no sence of adventure or a sense of humor. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I'm sorry but this post must be quoted for posterity and sheer quirky value.  :lmao:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2009, 08:08:35 AM »
I'm sorry but this post must be quoted for posterity and sheer quirky value.  :lmao:

Seconded.   :II:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2009, 09:51:26 AM »
Vesta, can you please post some naked pictures of yourself? I must know if you are hot.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2009, 11:40:28 AM »

I don't know if I should feel proud or embarrassed to have inspired that mess. I'm leaning strongly in the direction of humiliation.
It's another vestanumbers post that should serve as a warning to parents everywhere: If you ever drop your baby on its head, get immediate treatment.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2009, 01:47:10 PM »
Vesta, can you please post some naked pictures of yourself? I must know if you are hot.

I have a feeling she is "quirky" hot, just like me.  :-)
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2009, 03:28:27 PM »
I'd  like to know the record for "most views without a sticky".
A naked picture of vestanumbers would surely put this one over the top.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2009, 03:29:41 PM »
I have a feeling she is "quirky" hot, just like me.

vesta's okay; you can take my word on it.

We all have our quirks.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2009, 03:33:59 PM »

We all have our quirks.

Coach's trolling apparently has no limits.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2009, 03:35:58 PM »

:rotf:

scratching post

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2009, 03:54:47 PM »

Well now, I'm just trying to point out the good.

After all, this is another record-breaking month for conservativecave, and I want the trend to continue.  One way that it continues is by handling each member here as if a beautiful but fragile and rare flower.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2009, 03:56:59 PM »
Well now, I'm just trying to point out the good.

After all, this is another record-breaking month for conservativecave, and I want the trend to continue.  One way that it continues is by handling each member here as if a beautiful but fragile and rare flower.

I'll concede "rare".

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2009, 04:01:26 PM »
I'll concede "rare".

Now, I have no idea, no idea, what vesta actually looks like, but this is the self-portrait of herself that vesta "paints" with her words:

Circa late 30s, early 40s, small slender woman, good-looking, has endured some hard knocks in life and hasn't quite gotten back her equilibrium, but trying.  Once vesta gets steadied, I have all the confidence that she's be a valuable contributor to this site, and won't be on anybody's "ignore" list. 

It's a "growing" thing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2009, 04:30:55 PM »
Now, I have no idea, no idea, what vesta actually looks like, but this is the self-portrait of herself that vesta "paints" with her words:

Circa late 30s, early 40s, small slender woman, good-looking, has endured some hard knocks in life and hasn't quite gotten back her equilibrium, but trying.  Once vesta gets steadied, I have all the confidence that she's be a valuable contributor to this site, and won't be on anybody's "ignore" list. 

It's a "growing" thing.

Really.  I sorta imagined the crazy cat lady from The Simpsons, only with internet access.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2009, 04:34:22 PM »
Really.  I sorta imagined the crazy cat lady from The Simpsons, only with internet access.

There doesn't appear to be any similarities, none whatsoever, between our vesta on one hand, and the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive or the defrocked warped primitive or the Joanne98 primitive, on Skins's island.

Those, I consider crazy ladies of the axe-wielding type.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2009, 05:00:04 PM »
That is a very dignified looking cat in your Avatar

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2009, 06:55:33 PM »
There doesn't appear to be any similarities, none whatsoever, between our vesta on one hand, and the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive or the defrocked warped primitive or the Joanne98 primitive, on Skins's island.

Those, I consider crazy ladies of the axe-wielding type.
I agree. There are fundamental differences. While DUmmies cali and Joanne98 are far more articulate and coherent than vestanumbers, they're also vicious and deranged. Vestanumbers is simply addled to such an extent that it's a disability.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2009, 04:06:34 AM »
I agree. There are fundamental differences. While DUmmies cali and Joanne98 are far more articulate and coherent than vestanumbers, they're also vicious and deranged. Vestanumbers is simply addled to such an extent that it's a disability.

Most of the females on Skin's Island are vicious, vindictive and deranged.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2009, 07:58:37 AM »

We all have our quirks.

DAWG!

come on, Frank...we need to change your code name to Franklin J "Horndawg" Solich.

"Negitive Horndawg, the pattern is full."
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2009, 08:14:06 AM »
Well now, consider vesta as one considers the late Lucille Ball.

On television, the late Lucille Ball was a dingbat.

In real life, the late Lucille Ball was one very shrewd and smart woman.

It's possible--nay, probable--that most see only the first half of this, when it comes to vesta.

franksolich sees both halves.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2009, 08:40:22 AM »

It's possible--nay, probable--that most see only the first half of this, when it comes to vesta.

I do believe that vesta is grinning as she pens her responses. There is an engaging quality about her and she is not in the least combative. I like her. She gets the Schadenfreude stamp of approval.... of course everyone around here does (except for utterly obnoxious and smug lefties who come here and tell us how smart they think they are).

Offline bkg

« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2009, 09:11:09 AM »
I do believe that vesta is grinning as she pens her responses. There is an engaging quality about her and she is not in the least combative. I like her. She gets the Schadenfreude stamp of approval.... of course everyone around here does (except for utterly obnoxious and smug lefties who come here and tell us how smart they think they are).

What about us overly confident libertarians?  :-)

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2009, 09:17:47 AM »
What about us overly confident libertarians?  :-)

There are both style and execution elements which are a part of my evaluation of you.  You're not doing so bad kiddo. Yes, I am watching.  :-)

Besides, I give extra points for Minnesota homies.

Offline bkg

« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2009, 09:29:48 AM »
There are both style and execution elements which are a part of my evaluation of you.  You're not doing so bad kiddo. Yes, I am watching.  :-)

Besides, I give extra points for Minnesota homies.

I haven't been called kiddo in... probably 25 years! I'm totally taking it as a compliment. :blowkiss:

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2009, 09:32:27 AM »

I think I'll stick with addled to the point of disability.