Author Topic: Democrat Congresswoman Bashes Rush Limbaugh on House Floor  (Read 2739 times)

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
Re: Democrat Congresswoman Bashes Rush Limbaugh on House Floor
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 12:13:46 PM »
Where is her district at in Houston?  Must be right downtown.  It's the ONLY way they keep sending her back to D.C.

18th district  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas's_18th_congressional_district

Mostly hispanic and african american constituency with a dab of white liberals living in Houston Heights and near Medical Center

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2009, 12:59:13 PM »
O'Reilly was all over this last night.

He had two women lawyers on discussing whether or not Rush should sue for libel. One said yes, O'Reilly said yes, and the other lawyer gave a poor argument for no. She just kept repeating that suing would keep the situation in the forefront and did Rush really want that type of situation instead of getting his political points out to the public.

O'Reilly and the other lawyer said they really didn't think Rush would have a problem letting people know his opinion.  :-)

The one saying he shouldn't sue is an idiot.  Did you catch what she said at the end of the segment?  She said basically if he wants to stop it he should just shut up.  Check it out below at the link, it's at the very end at about 10:05.

[youtube=425,350]s8kZfOSfNGI[/youtube]

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2009, 02:08:18 PM »
The one saying he shouldn't sue is an idiot.  Did you catch what she said at the end of the segment?  She said basically if he wants to stop it he should just shut up.  Check it out below at the link, it's at the very end at about 10:05.

[youtube=425,350]s8kZfOSfNGI[/youtube]

I agree....I thought she was trying to impress the viewers and she just came off as being an idiot. O'Reilly and the other attorney tried to save her....but she was too busy wanting to impress with her legal advice.... ::)
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2009, 02:46:35 PM »

Day-um if that district isn't gerry-mandered to hell and gone!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.