Author Topic: If Right-Wingers Go To the Olympics, Are They Going To Root Against American Ath  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Solomon  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Oct-10-09 03:41 PM
Original message
If Right-Wingers Go To the Olympics, Are They Going To Root Against American Athletes?

Think about it.

US soccer team is playing the Brazilian team. When Brazil scores, they cheer. When America scores they boo.

LOL

****ing "patriots".

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6747026

Even if we did which is worse cheering when another country wins a sporting event or cheering when another country kills our soldiers?

BOSSHOG  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Oct-10-09 03:48 PM
Response to Original message
4. Conservatives don't give a **** about America

They are selfish, hateful bastards and they are FAKE PATRIOTS who don't have a ****ing clue what the Boston Tea Party was all about.

Oh please do tell us ignorant knuckle draggers what it was all about  :whatever:
I'll give you a hint it was not about getting freebies from the Govt.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

Oh my the Projectionist union will need some payments of dues.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Solomon  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) 
US soccer team is playing the Brazilian team. When Brazil scores, they cheer. When America
scores they boo.

I can guarantee you that will happen at any stadium in America.

Americans do not attend soccer games, or matches, or whatever they call them.

The crowds are nearly all illegal aliens. Aspiring democrats.

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
BOSSHOG  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Oct-10-09 03:48 PM
Response to Original message
4. Conservatives don't give a **** about America

Yeah. That's why we put on a uniform and go to hellholes to defend sorry a$$ ungrateful fooks like you.

A carry team carries the transfer case containing the remains of Marine Lance Cpl. Javier Olvera of Palmdale, Calif., at Dover Air Force Base, Del., on Aug. 10. According to the Department of Defense, Olvera was killed Aug. 8 in Afghanistan
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Every day the depths of their stupidity astounds me.   :thatsright:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Even though you are trying to destroy all that it is and has ever been I will proudly support America DUmbfux.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Solomon  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Oct-10-09 03:41 PM
Original message
If Right-Wingers Go To the Olympics, Are They Going To Root Against American Athletes?

Think about it.

US soccer team is playing the Brazilian team. When Brazil scores, they cheer. When America scores they boo.

LOL

****ing "patriots".

Well, I think a lot of people considered the Olympic Committee's rejection of Chicago, if that's what you're babbling about, as a slap against Obama rather than the U.S. in general, so there were a few giggles to be had.

The Brazillian soccer team scoring against the U.S. team, not so much. It doesn't equate, but I doubt that could be beaten into your stupid heads with a claw hammer.

I'll tell you what we won't be doing. We won't be traveling around to foreign countries badmouthing the U.S. We won't be cheering our enemies, calling them Freedom Fightersâ„¢ and spitting on our men and women in uniform that they murder.

Think about it, "patriot."
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Solomon  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Oct-10-09 03:41 PM
Original message

Think about it.

LOL

******* "patriots".

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
FYI...USA is up by two goals on Honduras.

:usflag:

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
FYI...USA is up by two goals on Honduras.

:usflag:

One could look back at DU for any Olympic games while President Bush was in office, and many of them were PISSED that they had to celebrate anything.

I root for us for everything, and soccer....well, it is soccer, so I don't really care, but glad if we do win. :-)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Vagabond

Well, I think a lot of people considered the Olympic Committee's rejection of Chicago, if that's what you're babbling about, as a slap against Obama rather than the U.S. in general, so there were a few giggles to be had.

The Brazillian soccer team scoring against the U.S. team, not so much. It doesn't equate, but I doubt that could be beaten into your stupid heads with a claw hammer.

I'll tell you what we won't be doing. We won't be traveling around to foreign countries badmouthing the U.S. We won't be cheering our enemies, calling them Freedom Fightersâ„¢ and spitting on our men and women in uniform that they murder.

Think about it, "patriot."

This just in:  Chicago Political machine in turmoil, Daley's men were supposed to have bribed the OLYMPIC comittee.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Bwahahahahahahahaha! Un-fortunately, all the "Tards" I know of, reside on der Skinner's Island!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Every day the depths of their stupidity astounds me.   :thatsright:

Yes, it does.

And every day, when you think they have reached the bottom of the stupidity pit, they start digging....   :hammer:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Airwolf

The Stupid is strong at the DUmp
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
Honestly, how many right wingers do you think are going to travel to Rio to see the Olympics? That city is a shithole.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
One could look back at DU for any Olympic games while President Bush was in office, and many of them were PISSED that they had to celebrate anything.

I root for us for everything, and soccer....well, it is soccer, so I don't really care, but glad if we do win. :-)

Wasn't there an actual thread over there during the Beijing Olympics where the dummies were carping about how many gold medals we were winning and how unfair it was?

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Wasn't there an actual thread over there during the Beijing Olympics where the dummies were carping about how many gold medals we were winning and how unfair it was?

**** you homos. Rugby is back in the Olympics....
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
What a moronic thread to start. Guess the DUmmy wanted easy street cred.  :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

I distinctly remember that one.  What effin' idiots.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

They always complained about network television concentrating on sports where Americans do well.
They wanted more of those little communist girls twirling hula hoops and bowling pins.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 12:12:44 PM by GOBUCKS »

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
As a conservative who believes in competition, I would root for the best possible performances by all the athletes.  I hope Usain Bolt sets another WR (so his ass can retire and let an American win for once), I hope the Brazilians win the soccer gold (they have the talent and national pride), I hope the games are exciting....

Offline GOBUCKS

It's impossible to get interested.
Most Olympic events are obscure sports that have virtually no following outside the Olympics.
Team handball? Rhythmic gymnastics? Synchronized diving? Discus? Come on.
The TV coverage is abominable with those endless, boring personal documentaries on competitors.
And the high profile Olympic events are just competitions among chem labs from around the world.
I'm a sports fan, but I wouldn't attend the Olympics if they were held across the street.

Offline thundley4

It's impossible to get interested.
Most Olympic events are obscure sports that have virtually no following outside the Olympics.
Team handball? Rhythmic gymnastics? Synchronized diving? Discus? Come on.
The TV coverage is abominable with those endless, boring personal documentaries on competitors.
And the high profile Olympic events are just competitions among chem labs from around the world.
I'm a sports fan, but I wouldn't attend the Olympics if they were held across the street.

Also, any sport that involves judges giving personal opinions on performances are subject to fraud.

Offline tuolumnejim

I really don't watch or care all that much for the Olympics, the only events I will watch (and to this day think they should be the only events) can be traced back to either War or the Hunt for food.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson