Author Topic: cross-eyed Iowa primitive asks other primitives to boycott Drudge  (Read 633 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
cross-eyed Iowa primitive asks other primitives to boycott Drudge
« on: September 29, 2009, 06:42:51 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6652124

Oh my.

The cross-eyed Iowa primitive, who's a pretty hefty guy and near-sighted, and who now lives in Denver but selfishly doesn't allow the homeless bobbling primitive to move in with him:

Hawkeye-X  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-29-09 03:12 AM
Original message

A note on Drudge Report - please READ!

It is dependant on traffic, so the less you click on the asshole's 1980s era Website, the better chance he'll have to find a REAL job.

His 15 minutes of fame is so over since 1998.

Oh, I dunno.

The methamphetimine primitive from southern Mississippi:

merh  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-29-09 03:21 AM
Response to Original message

1. I won't go to his site.

What is there, can't you repost it here?

Hawkeye-X  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-29-09 03:23 AM
Response to Reply #1

2. Some bullshit about Obama and the Olympics..

Nothing important. Drudge ****ed it up as usual - claims the Chicagoans for Rio is saying that Obama will deliver an anti-Olympic rant.

Drudge failed to do his 'investigative' report - the said website is actually in Rio, not in Chicago.

Yeah, yeah.

merh  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-29-09 03:53 AM
Response to Reply #2

3. there is alot of that going around

The failure to investigate before posting something is just standard procedure now a day.

Now, the above could be taken as criticism of both the racist babbling sister primitive and the kaput primitive, the "kpete" primitive, whose standard procedure is to post preposterous tales.

Mimosa  (995 posts)     Tue Sep-29-09 04:32 AM

4. He's OLD and LAZY

A month ago I emailed Drudge to tell him Steve Dunleavy has been dead for about 2 years. Drudge still has Dunleavy listed among the columnists.

dkf  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-29-09 05:35 AM

5. I used to go there a lot, but I just checked it out tonight and it seems out of touch and irrelevant.

I guess he is desperately trying to generate a controversy but it seems pretty off base to me.

donheld  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-29-09 06:02 AM

6. Whose site?

My own bitch about Drudge is that sometimes he misses something.

But nobody's perfect, I guess.

There was one time there was a major earthquake in Japan, and no news on Drudge.

On the other hand, every time there's a minor wind-storm down south, Drudge makes it banner headline news.

But all in all, Drudge is pretty damned good.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Re: cross-eyed Iowa primitive asks other primitives to boycott Drudge
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 06:48:09 AM »
Drudge recently had the highest traffic ever on his site.  So tell me again how it is "so 1998".  The DUmp monkeys are flinging shit because if you combined every left wing news source online they would never even come close to Drudge.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 11:53:35 AM »
If the asshat would follow the link to the Youtube vid, it has Chicagoins telling Obumbler they don't want it as Mayor Dailey and his cronies will just steal the money anyway.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 12:02:41 PM »
:ohnoes:

How will Drudge ever survive without 4,800 DUmmies going to his site?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 12:29:06 PM »
Drudge has driven the news cycle for over ten years and will continue to.....unless the government shuts him down.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 09:53:30 PM »
Drudge has driven the news cycle for over ten years and will continue to.....unless the government shuts him down.

Ya know, it wouldn't be that hard to compete with Drudge if the alphabet networks actually did a little investigative journalism. I mean, c'mon, don't these guys worry about getting "scooped" on every news cycle? There so far into the liberal cess pool, they don't even see the right from the wrong.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 10:16:09 PM »
merh  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-29-09 03:53 AM
Response to Reply #2

3. there is alot of that going around

The failure to investigate before posting something is just standard procedure now a day.

Teh irony! It burns!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 04:10:10 AM »
Ya know, it wouldn't be that hard to compete with Drudge if the alphabet networks actually did a little investigative journalism. I mean, c'mon, don't these guys worry about getting "scooped" on every news cycle? There so far into the liberal cess pool, they don't even see the right from the wrong.

Glenn Beck was saying last evening that the New York Times was so embarassed by the whole ACORN story that they have assigned one reporter in their newsroom to watch Fox News--and nothing else--to catch stories they might have missed.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline djones520

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 05:38:08 AM »
I'm still upset that he left the military kidnapping story up there for more then a day.  The DUmmies do have a slight point in that instance.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."