Author Topic: Bill Clinton Says Vast, Right-Wing Conspiracy Focused on Obama  (Read 3081 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Bill Clinton Says Vast, Right-Wing Conspiracy Focused on Obama
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2009, 02:57:36 PM »
I have to admit, although I don't like any of the Clinton's policies, I do think Bill would be fun to hang out with.  I really don't take the dude seriously, he's just kind of like that friend we all had in high school who made all the parties fun, but never got caught with the alcohol and your mom even liked him.  Hillary reminds me of the his bitchy mom more than his wife.

Waaaaaay down deep, Slick Willie's about as plastic as they come. When he wistfully looks into your baby blues and croaks, "Ah feel your pain," he's really trying to angle a way into your pants - if you're female, of course.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline unbiased

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2009, 04:10:23 PM »
You are dead on, there.  And that is my exact point.  I am not a woman, but as a single guy, he would be fun to hang out with.  He is more concerned about getting into some pudgy girls pants than he is about politics.  That's why I can't take him seriously and I am suprised that the entire world did for eight years.
Once you have wrestled, everything else in life is easy.

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2009, 06:25:05 PM »
What stuns me is the complete failure of educated people to see Obama as the latter day Huey Pierce Long that he is!

http://uk.encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761573974/Long_Huey_Pierce.html

Huey Pierce Long
Huey Long was elected governor of Louisiana in 1928 and Senator in 1930. Long supported Roosevelt in 1932. In 1934 he founded the Share Our Wealth movement and presented a soak-the-rich Share Our Wealth plan to the nation. The Kingfish from Louisiana very popular among the common people and was a potential third party candidate for the presidential elections in 1936. In September 1935 however, Senator Huey Long was assassinated in Baton Rouge. For more information about Huey Pierce Long, go to:

http://www.balladofearlklong.com/rebellious2.html

Long was indeed killed by his bodyguard by accident. The ASSASSIN'S wounding of Long was not a mortal wound, even in 1935, but the .38 round from the bodyguard was almost imediately fatal.

That Obama could be elected shows that HISTORY is no longet tought in highschool.