Author Topic: So...the teabagger Limbaughts are protesting the fact that Obama lowered their t  (Read 1537 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: So...the teabagger Limbaughts are protesting the fact that Obama lowered the
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2009, 05:31:14 PM »
You know what just froze over.  :-)

Lawton, Oklahoma?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
Re: So...the teabagger Limbaughts are protesting the fact that Obama lowered the
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2009, 05:36:03 PM »
Lawton, Oklahoma?

Damn Global Warming!
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2009, 05:36:19 PM »
My money's on the quantum physics to the baboon being easier.

Yes, a cavalryman just agreed with a Marine.  :thatsright:

First time for everything....   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.