Author Topic: Can some one donate to Rob Miller for me, i'm really broke  (Read 754 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Can some one donate to Rob Miller for me, i'm really broke
« on: September 10, 2009, 12:17:52 PM »
Robeysays  (429 posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Sep-10-09 12:57 PM
Original message
Can some one donate to Rob Miller for me, i'm really broke

i almost did, but checked my account and have 25 dollars, :( I'm unemployed and want to contribute. if you PM me, i will pay you back when i get some more money from side jobs.

Thanks

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8644381

This has to be a new low even for the DUmp begging for money to donate to some liberal to run for congress.  :lmao:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
Re: Can some one donate to Rob Miller for me, i'm really broke
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 12:22:31 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8644381

This has to be a new low even for the DUmp begging for money to donate to some liberal to run for congress.  :lmao:

Not to mention the implication of fraud. Do you really think this DUmmy is telling Unemployment about the money he makes from "side jobs"?

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 12:31:31 PM »
Not to mention the implication of fraud. Do you really think this DUmmy is telling Unemployment about the money he makes from "side jobs"?

Or paying his fair share of taxes on that money?
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 12:33:06 PM »
Or paying his fair share of taxes on that money?

PFAHAHAHA! You mean help pay for Obamacare for some stinking freeper? Surely you jest.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 12:36:21 PM »
Hey, I really want to donate to Joe Wilson, but I have a football party this weekend. Can someone donate to me so I can send it to 'ole Joe? Your name will remain anonymous so as to ensure that I get more donations.  :lmao:

What a bunch of f'n losers.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 12:37:53 PM »
It must be a real shock to the Little Goon's system to find out he only has $25.00 when, up until checking, he thought he had enough to live plus the luxury of donating to some mental case liberal cause.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 12:52:39 PM »
Pitiful has a new definition. :lmao:

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 12:54:15 PM »
Pitiful has a new definition. :lmao:

Pitiful was redefined in jan of 2001 when DU opened it's cyber doors.  :lmao:

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 12:58:16 PM »
He's the perfect liberal.

Someone else should pay for what I want.  :loser:
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 01:01:31 PM »
Hey, I really want to donate to Joe Wilson, but I have a football party this weekend. Can someone donate to me so I can send it to 'ole Joe? Your name will remain anonymous so as to ensure that I get more donations.  :lmao:

What a bunch of f'n losers.

I would, but he apologized.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 01:45:03 PM »
There were a handful of people on the thread who said they donated for him.  I wonder how many were telling the truth?  Robeysays says that he has $25 and a bunch of bills coming up this week.  I wonder if he flunked math at the public school? 

Dude reminds me of a tenant I had who was always struggling to meet rent.  I found his bank slip fluttering around the lawn, picked it up and it said he had a balance of $0.01.   The man was 30 years old, how can he not have a couple clams? 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 04:20:23 PM »
Hannity has put up a link to Joe Wilson's site, on his own site.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 04:47:28 PM »
Quote from:
Robeysays

Can some one donate to Rob Miller for me, ..... i will pay you back when i get some more money from side jobs.

Perfect opportunity for some primitive to tell them they donated $500 in his name and then inform him they need to discuss his repayment plan.   :naughty:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.