Author Topic: Obama heckled by GOP during speech to Congress  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Chump

Re: Obama heckled by GOP during speech to Congress
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2009, 09:48:17 AM »
He shouldn't have apologized.  He should have instead laid out Obama's lies, included the fact that our bipartisan "uniter" is ignoring any Republican input, and explained that he can't sit idly by while the campaigner in chief blatantly and unapologetically lies to the entire American public.

Instead, he apologized.  Big mistake.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.
~Atlas Shrugged, Galt's speech

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2009, 10:44:30 AM »

A "public servent" to our "Pres"? What, prey tell is our "Pres"?

Apparently not a fellow public servant, I guess.  Their true colors shine through once again.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2009, 10:49:04 AM »
I agree with the Dummies.  Joe Wilson was way out of line shouting that out. We are not DUmbasses and we shouldn't act that way. I do support the congress critters that decided not to stand and clap to a lot of the BS the President was spreading around.

Yes, it was disrespectful and out of line, but it was understandable and possibly even excusable.  Obama has hidden himself away from questions and criticism.  He's used fake town halls with scripted softball questions from Democrat plants (including using children).  Wilson was only expressing the feelings of the majority of Americans.  It's about time Obama had a taste of reality.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2009, 12:39:22 PM »
Wilson should've thrown his shoes at B.O. and called him a dog.  I understand DUmp monkeys think that kind of behavior is perfectly acceptable towards a sitting president.

If I recall, they called that American hating prick a hero!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2009, 12:41:05 PM »
If I recall, they called that American hating prick a hero!

Hell anyone who is anti American is a hero at the DUmp.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2009, 02:18:19 PM »
Anyone have a email address for him I want to tell him thank you :naughty:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2009, 04:31:49 PM »
Hannity has a link on his own website, to donate money to Joe Wilson.  Apparently, his opponent has raised a quarter-million dollars since last night.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2009, 04:37:31 PM »
Hannity has a link on his own website, to donate money to Joe Wilson.  Apparently, his opponent has raised a quarter-million dollars since last night.

Unfortunately his (opponent's) campaign fund is over 400,000 in the red, so all they are doing is helping him pay off his old debts........

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2009, 04:42:18 PM »
Hannity has a link on his own website, to donate money to Joe Wilson.  Apparently, his opponent has raised a quarter-million dollars since last night.

If this had happened right before an election, maybe a big deal.  A year from now, not so much.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2009, 05:39:09 PM »
If this had happened right before an election, maybe a big deal.  A year from now, not so much.

Wilson's gonna get money from me.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2009, 12:27:07 AM »
Wilson's gonna get money from me.

Wilson's site has been clogged all day! From what I hear, the 1/4 mil the asshat has raised is going to be a mere pittance compared to Joe.

Took me 2 hours to finally get in. I sent him 50 bucks.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!