Author Topic: Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush  (Read 1436 times)

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush
« on: August 27, 2009, 07:48:31 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6399592

Boxerfan  (427 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Aug-26-09 09:10 PM
Original message
Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush

Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush,
Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush,
Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush!!!!!
Mother ****ers!

Whenever some asshat so called Christian starts talking about Ted's past....Just remind these ASSHATS that Prescott Bush helped finance the Nazi campaign & was indicted for doing so...

After watching WJ this AM I am-once again-staggered by the depth of evil that has become the Republican party.You can't find the bottom when it comes to their lack of morals or credibility..

:grr:

NecklyTyler  (176 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Aug-27-09 08:30 PM
Response to Original message
2. Good runs in the Kennedy family

And we all know what runs in the Bush family

DUmmies are so well informed. Have they never heard of Ted's father, Joseph Kennedy, who was a vocal supporter of Hitler, and was removed from his post as Embassador to England for that support?

JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY JOSEPH KENNEDY

:evillaugh:

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush, Prescott Bush
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 07:52:58 PM »
I envision the DUmmies sitting in a corner drooling and rocking back and forth saying "Bush is ________!!!!!!" %&#&^%)!! over and over as if that's the rebuttal to everything.

They are so predictable.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 07:56:17 PM »
I envision the DUmmies sitting in a corner drooling and rocking back and forth saying "Bush is ________!!!!!!" %&#&^%)!! over and over as if that's the rebuttal to everything.

They are so predictable.

They are like retards trying to play Jenga and masturbate simultaneously.

Offline djones520

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 08:02:35 PM »
So they've never heard of Joseph P. Kennedy then?
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 08:04:28 PM »
Quote from:
Boxerfan

Whenever some asshat so called Christian starts talking about Ted's past....Just remind these ASSHATS that Prescott Bush helped finance the Nazi campaign & was indicted for doing so...

And that suppose to excuse the fact that he killed Mary Jo Kopechne?  Yeah, that'll work.  :whatever:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 08:08:14 PM »
Okay, I'm really tired of the primitives not knowing anything about anything.

This, from a source the primitives trust:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush

Bush was one of seven directors of the Union Banking Corporation, an investment bank controlled by the Thyssen family, which was seized in October 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act as being owned by "enemy aliens." The assets were held by the government for the duration of the war, then returned afterward.

Rumors about the alleged Nazi 'ties' of the late Prescott Bush ... have circulated widely through the internet in recent years. These charges are untenable and politically motivated. Despite some early financial dealings between Prescott Bush and a Nazi industrialist named Fritz Thyssen (who was arrested by the Nazi regime in 1938 and imprisoned during the war), Prescott Bush was neither a Nazi nor a Nazi sympathizer.

In 2004 The Guardian ran a story about business links between Prescott Bush and "the financial backers of Nazi Germany," while noting that throughout the 1930s these activities were not illegal.

Bush was politically active on social issues. He was involved with the American Birth Control League as early as 1942, and served as the treasurer of the first national capital campaign of Planned Parenthood in 1947. Bush was also an early supporter of the United Negro College Fund, serving as chairman of the Connecticut branch in 1951.

[in 1950]Bush's ties with Planned Parenthood also hurt him in heavily Catholic Connecticut, and were the basis of a last-minute campaign in churches by Bush's opponents; the family vigorously denied the connection, but Bush lost to Benton by only 1,000 votes.

In 1952, he was elected to the Senate, defeating Abraham Ribicoff for the seat vacated by the death of James O'Brien McMahon. A staunch supporter of President Dwight D. Eisenhower, Bush served until January 1963. He was reelected in 1956 with 55 percent of the vote over Democrat Thomas J. Dodd (later U.S. Senator from Connecticut and father of the current U.S. Senator from Connecticut, Christopher J. Dodd), and decided not to run for another term in 1962.

Suck on it, primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 08:10:52 PM »
Anybody know anything about this?

It's the first time I've heard of it.

.....Just remind these ASSHATS that Prescott Bush helped finance the Nazi campaign & was indicted for doing so...

I can't find anything indicating Prescott Bush was indicted for even a parking ticket.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 08:11:39 PM »

I can't find anything indicating Prescott Bush was indicted for even a parking ticket.

Just remember your famous saying about DUmmies, sir.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 08:42:21 PM »

I googled the basic "Prescott Bush indicted" and could find nothing except various left wing sites repeating that line.
Nothing that I found in the first couple of pages of results appeared as any kind of offical confirmation of such.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 09:05:17 PM »
I googled the basic "Prescott Bush indicted" and could find nothing except various left wing sites repeating that line.
Nothing that I found in the first couple of pages of results appeared as any kind of offical confirmation of such.

I went further back skipped any sources that I recognized as leftist blogs.  I did find this.
[The following is an excerpt taken from “The American Axis” by Max Wallace pp 349-350. I found this book researching my personal investigation into who financed Adolf Hitler]
*skip to bottom*

â€œAs the government investigation into Prescott’s Nazi dealings heated up, Loftus reveals, the eighteen-year-old Bush abandoned his plans to enter Yale and enlisted instead in the U.S. Army in an attempt to ‘save the family honor’. Meanwhile, Prescott Bush, in an effort to avoid potential government prosecution, volunteered to spy for the OSS, precursor of the U.S Central Intelligence Agency. These efforts at cleansing his Nazi ties appear to have been successful. He was never indicted. In 1951, Union Banking assets valued at $1.5 million were released back to the Bush family.
Link 

This from another blog:
President Bush owes his family inheritance to Adolf Hitler, and his grandfather, Prescott Bush, helped finance the Nazi rise to power in Germany. These stories had circulated for years but resurfaced on May 13, 2003, in the Cuban Communist Party newspaper Granma, headlined, "Bush Family Funded Adolf Hitler." As the Associated Press reports, Prescott had been on the board of Union Banking Corp., whose majority owner, the Thyssen family of Germany, indeed had funded the Nazis against a feared communist takeover of Germany in the 1920s and 1930s. Family leader Fritz Thyssen broke with Hitler over the 1938 Kristallnacht pogrom against the Jews, was stripped of his citizenship and fortune, and was in a Nazi prison at the time the elder Bush sat on that board. There is no evidence that Prescott Bush, who owned just one share of Union Banking, had anything to do with the Thyssen political work in Germany.

Some critics go even further to accuse the president of having inherited ill-gotten profits from a Nazi slave-labor operation near the Auschwitz death camp in Poland. But the Polish company in which Prescott Bush had an interest, Silesian-American Corp., was stolen by the Nazis in 1939, the year before Auschwitz was built. Discussing this controversy, columnist Joe Conason of the New York Observer writes, "Henry Ford was a Nazi collaborator. Joseph P. Kennedy Sr. was a Nazi sympathizer. Unless additional information emerges to indict him, Prescott Bush Sr. was neither. To misuse such terms for political advantage against his grandson is to trivialize very grave offenses."

If Bush isn't tied to the Nazis, at least he acts like one. Soros was the first major figure during this campaign season to accuse President Bush of Nazi-like tendencies. In 2002 and 2003, mulling how he could use his fortune to bring down the president, the superrich currency speculator decided that the administration's post-9/11 counterterrorism methods were reminiscent of Hitler's regime. He told the Washington Post, "When I hear Bush say, 'You're either with us or against us,' it reminds me of the Germans."

That helped give cover to others. Sen. Robert Byrd (D-W.Va.), the self-styled orator whose floor speeches often quote the philosophers of ancient Rome and Athens, finally snapped on Oct. 17, 2003, when he gave a floor speech recalling Hans Christian Andersen's story in which "the emperor has no clothes." He closed with an open comparison of President Bush to Nazi propaganda minister Hermann Goering. Other stories swirled on the Internet accusing presidential political strategist Karl Rove of having family ties to the Nazis.

Paradox: Bush foreign and defense policy is controlled by the Jews. If Bush isn't controlled by Nazis or big-oil interests, he must be controlled by the Jews. What other reason would motivate the president to overthrow Saddam Hussein? These critics aren't crass or politically suicidal enough to sneer the word "Jews" openly, so they use a code word: neoconservatives.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1571/is_2004_March_1/ai_113363774/pg_5/

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 10:57:08 PM »
Is the Jewish Anti-Defamation League good enough for them? I don't think they're in the business of covering for Nazi collaborators.

Prescott Bush's Alleged Nazi "Ties"

RULE
Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Rumors about the alleged Nazi "ties" of the late Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, have circulated widely through the Internet in recent years. These charges are untenable and politically motivated.

Despite some early financial dealings between Prescott Bush and a Nazi industrialist named Fritz Thyssen (who was arrested by the Nazi regime in 1938 and imprisoned during the war), Prescott Bush was neither a Nazi nor a Nazi sympathizer.

http://www.adl.org/Internet_Rumors/prescott.htm
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 01:19:43 AM »
Anything refuting DUmmie lies is a waste of time and bandwidth.  You can lead a DUmmie to the truth, but you can't make him think....  :hammer:

DUmmies have their heads so far up their asses, the only thing they can hear is their own voices echoing inside their empty skulls....   :banghead:

Besides, this guy's nickname (boxerfan) speaks volumes regarding his total mental capacity....  :mental:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 01:21:24 AM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 04:44:16 AM »
Anything refuting DUmmie lies is a waste of time and bandwidth.  You can lead a DUmmie to the truth, but you can't make him think....  :hammer:

DUmmies have their heads so far up their asses, the only thing they can hear is their own voices echoing inside their empty skulls....   :banghead:

Besides, this guy's nickname (boxerfan) speaks volumes regarding his total mental capacity....  :mental:

Don't forget one more qualifier about the bolded . . . They love the view.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 06:09:42 AM »
The whole thing was started by followers of arch-commie Lyndon LaRouche: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100906,00.html
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2009, 06:43:57 AM »
Don't forget one more qualifier about the bolded . . . They love the view.

This could explain their shitty outlook on life....   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Online Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2009, 07:51:29 AM »

They were going to indict him in about 24 business hours.