Author Topic: ACORN is after me regarding the census!!!!!  (Read 687 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
ACORN is after me regarding the census!!!!!
« on: August 27, 2009, 10:12:16 AM »
sufrommich  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Aug-27-09 10:55 AM
Original message
ACORN is after me regarding the census!!!!!

ACORN is after me regarding the census
Vanity | 27 Aug 09 | Self

Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 10:44:31 AM by PilotDave

My family got our 27? page census form. Many intrusive Q's like how many bathrooms in our house and what time to we go to work. In my continuing campain to be prisoner #1 in the gulag, I ripped off the front page and wrote the number of people living at my address and that we were all US citizens, even though they never asked in the entire booklet our citizenship. I also told them that that's all the info that Rahm and Acorn needed to know. Here's where it gets interesting. Since sending the form in, ACORN has been calling my wife's cell phone (we don't have a land line)number relentlesly, every day of the week. They always call from different area codes and leave a msg about a case number. Wow. I'm on my way.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2325705/posts

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6402492

And if the repukes were in power all these extra questions would be invasion of privacy as far as you are concerned.  :whatever:

Mari333  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Aug-27-09 10:56 AM
Response to Original message
1. concentration camps are next. nt

My irony meter broke. Mari666 was one of the most vocal DUmmies about how Bush was gonna throw all the dissenters in jail.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

Re: ACORN is after me regarding the census!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 10:18:49 AM »
wrote the number of people living at my address and that we were all US citizens, even though they never asked in the entire booklet our citizenship.

That right there sums up why the census is under dear leader's control.  Acorn makes up the legal citizens in a big city and then uses those figure to not over-vote like they did in Minnesota's senate electi...er...fraud.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 10:21:40 AM »
That right there sums up why the census is under dear leader's control.  Acorn makes up the legal citizens in a big city and then uses those figure to not over-vote like they did in Minnesota's senate electi...er...fraud.
wrote the number of people living at my address and that we were all US citizens, even though they never asked in the entire booklet our citizenship.

The new census is not asking about citizenship, but that won't stop the dems from reapportioning congress based on a faulty census.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 11:20:23 AM »
This is the same thing I am going to do when mine arrives! Let 'em come and get me!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 12:22:50 PM »
This is the same thing I am going to do when mine arrives! Let 'em come and get me!
On the contrary don't answer it unless is asks for citizenship.

Allowing 20 million illegals to go unchallenged is a disaster because re-apportionment will weight in favor of the liberal havens illegals flock to.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 02:55:42 PM »
Allowing 20 million illegals to go unchallenged is a disaster because re-apportionment will weight in favor of the liberal havens illegals flock to.
Exactly. Even if they can't vote, they will be represented.
And you can bet that one of the Kenyan's initiatives will be to give them citizenship and the vote.

Then our president will be able to vote legally, even if he is ineligible for the office he holds.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 06:30:08 PM »
Hey Dumpmoneky, I know this is hard to follow, but the reason the "O" doesn't want to know if you are a citizen is simple.  If some states didn't count everyone in the state they (e.g. California, estimated 2.2+ million illegal aliens) might lose seat(s) in Congress.  The "O" is gonna need every last vote he can muster if he wants to retain his seat in 2012.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 06:38:19 PM »
Hey Dumpmoneky, I know this is hard to follow, but the reason the "O" doesn't want to know if you are a citizen is simple.  If some states didn't count everyone in the state they (e.g. California, estimated 2.2+ million illegal aliens) might lose seat(s) in Congress.  The "O" is gonna need every last vote he can muster if he wants to retain his seat in 2012.

Thing is, if you count them, but they don't vote, I consider that fraud. Why? The Kenyan is going to use those numbers to gerrymander districts to keep the Dims in power, and even though a lot of illegals probably would vote conservative, they can't vote. It's total bullshit and IMO unconstitutional as hell. It's Damn taxation without representation.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site