Author Topic: sparkling husband primitive being disgusting  (Read 495 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
sparkling husband primitive being disgusting
« on: August 23, 2009, 07:50:15 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6373603

Oh my.

The sparkling husband primitive, who has NOT donated to Skins's island:

Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Sun Aug-23-09 10:43 AM
Original message

One of the most singularly disgusting tv performance: Grassley on Face The Nation

What

A

Mother****ing

Turd

Can ANYONE find fact in his tortured reasons for the "pulling the plug on grandma" remark? Saying he was quoting Obama.

Un ****ing Believable.

still_one  (1000+ posts)     Sun Aug-23-09 10:45 AM
Response to Original message

1. Did anyone tell him he was a liar? Because if not, and if his statement went unchallenged

then its over

Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Sun Aug-23-09 10:53 AM
Response to Reply #1

3. Shaffer accepted it at face value and then challenged Dean to rebut it

MOTHER

****ERS

Faygo Kid  (1000+ posts)         Sun Aug-23-09 10:51 AM

2. The ultimate dirtbag. A complete fraud. 

His "bipartisanship" is as genuine as Baucus. In other words, nonexistent.

Phoebe Loosinhouse  (1000+ posts)        Sun Aug-23-09 10:55 AM

4. I missed it - how did Dean do?

Was he adamant about the public option?

Coexist  (1000+ posts)         Sun Aug-23-09 11:13 AM
Response to Reply #4

7. Dean was stellar

a great, fact filled segment.

Yeah, yeah, that's not what I was told.

I was told by someone who had watched it, that Harold Dean looked like an idiot.

lunatica  (1000+ posts)         Sun Aug-23-09 10:56 AM

5. Obama did use the term 'pulling the plug on grandma' but Grassley chose to ignore the entire context of the quote.

Sleazy and sloppy thinking. But cunning and stupid. Rove would have done a better job of twisting it. But then Grassley is no Rove

blondeatlast  (1000+ posts)        Sun Aug-23-09 12:55 PM
Response to Reply #5

10. Yup--he was demonstrating that the talk was pure hyperbole. That Schaffer didn't challenge Snake's use of it is vile or ignorant.

On second thought, it's both. NO EXCUSE.

madrchsod  (1000+ posts)         Sun Aug-23-09 11:12 AM

6. chuckles the clown finally made it to the big tee-vee networks....

for years he toiled in obscurity as a lowly senator from the little state of iowa. those years of hard work convincing the rubes that he`s has there best interest at heart has paid off! now he can hold up the mighty president of the united states health care for all program! yes,chuckles has finally achieved his dream.

if chuckles has his way the majority that voted for him still will not have affordable health care.

iowa was my "second home" when i was growing up so please vote this guy out the next election cycle.

rurallib  (1000+ posts)         Sun Aug-23-09 12:21 PM
Response to Reply #6

8. We have two good candidates - Tom Fiegen and Bob Krause out beating the hustings as I write. Rumors of a third candidate abound. Grassley negatives at an all time high in Iowa. He's going to need to spend every one of his bribes and maybe his million dollar farm subsidy to keep his seat.

We will bust our butts.

madrchsod  (1000+ posts)         Sun Aug-23-09 12:50 PM
Response to Reply #8

9. big ed mentioned on his radio show that...

one of the northern plains state republican may be in deep shit...a solid majority in his state wants--medicare for all!

sorry i forget which state it was. my mom was from the storm lake area and my dad from fairfield

bhcodem  (32 posts)        Sun Aug-23-09 03:36 PM
Response to Reply #8

11. Who to work for!

Question is who to support. I want to defeat Grassley, but may have to wait with donating money until the actual candidate is finally selected. Also don't want to volunteer for Tom over Bob and vice versa. Any thoughts?

rurallib  (1000+ posts)         Sun Aug-23-09 04:23 PM
Response to Reply #11

12. I will be honest and say Tom is a friend of mine. 

I first met him during a campaign about 6 years ago. He really impressed me with his intelligence and ability to connect with the common person. As a bankruptcy lawyer Tom has seen what the Republican policies have done to farmers and small businesses and their families. He deals with the devastation daily.
I have met Bob Krause and about all I can say is he is also on the good side of issues. I simply do not know him as well. If he were the nominee I could easily work for his election.

Both men are busting their tails. I can guarantee Grassley will know he's been in a fight.

Oh, I dunno.

Here in Nebraska, next door to Iowa, the common perception seems to be that the liberal Republican senator from the corn state is safe.

bhcodem  (32 posts)        Sun Aug-23-09 04:37 PM
Response to Reply #12

13. Thanks for the input, Ruralib

Guess I will sound out some other opinions at the upcoming Braley fundraiser. Of course that is in Black Hawk County where Bob Krause used to live. He was a member of my church and his daughter was my husband's student, but I don't really know him very well.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

Re: sparkling husband primitive being disgusting
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 07:57:27 PM »
Let's see.  0Bama wants to cut costs, but expand the number of people covered.  More people might be covered, but since there is a finite amount of "care" available, someone is going to get the short end of the stick.  Now who would that be, some octogenarian who is able to contribute little to society at large, or some younger person, who has many years of tax paying left. (note: that leaves out most if not all dummies.)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 08:32:24 PM »
The only way that Grassley would lose his seat is if someone beats him in a Republican primary, which is pretty unlikely.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 11:39:28 PM »
What exactly does it mean when Bam Bam said it might be better to take the pain pill rather than to have an expensive operation that may not do any good? If that ain't pullin' the plug on "Nana", what the **** do you call it? You want to play God and tell us if a procedure will prolong life or not, eh Bam Bam?

DUmmies continually ignore this statement by Der Fuhrer.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 03:49:36 AM »
What exactly does it mean when Bam Bam said it might be better to take the pain pill rather than to have an expensive operation that may not do any good? If that ain't pullin' the plug on "Nana", what the **** do you call it? You want to play God and tell us if a procedure will prolong life or not, eh Bam Bam?

DUmmies continually ignore this statement by Der Fuhrer.

I think I understand what BAM BAM is getting at.

At this point in life I have 2 surgeons telling me I must have surgery on my leg to expand and open up the blocked nerve.

I wear a brace on that leg to prevent the foot from rolling under and breaking my ankle again.  Both doctors do just one thing, they operate, that's their job.

Neither surgeon can guarantee that the operation will cure the damage, and have no interest in how or why the nerve became blocked. 

2 other doctors are very interested in my problem, I have had blood tests up my ying-yang and been forced to get those incredible painfull shock tests.

Now I have began to have the same symptoms in my good leg.

What to do, I can have the operation and hope for the best and keep getting operations as this whatever spreads.

What to do, I can refuse all operations until the source of the problem is found.  I hate to treat the symptom and ignore the cause.

I believe this is what BAM BAM is speaking of.

Personally, as long as I can live a reasonable pain free existence with those little pills, why not wait to find the cause and stop it, then do the slicing and dicing.