Author Topic: Primitive is glad that McCain was a POW  (Read 325 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Primitive is glad that McCain was a POW
« on: August 21, 2009, 04:31:43 PM »
Walk away  Donating Member  (225 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list  Donate to DU!      Fri Aug-21-09 04:58 PM
Response to Original message
2. Yes, but it sucks to see your loved one's murderer get a heros welcome...

no matter who you are. Viet Nam. El Salvador. Cambodia and the other fifty or so murderous fiascoes we have been involved with around the world never seem to count with most Americans. How many women and children did John McCain drop bombs or Napalm on before he finally and thankfully crashed his plane. Nobody even mentions it. People don't care about the "other".

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6364307

That is disgusting you vile piece of sludge. Being thankful that John McCain had to endure years as a POW. He endured actual torture not the mickey mouse shit that you morons cry yourself to sleep every night over that we did to terrorists.
It amazes me that you chastise people who didn't serve then you piss on someone who paid a terrible price for you to have the right to be so stupid. You truly are a piece of shit walk away.  :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Primitive is glad that McCain was a POW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 04:41:08 PM »
John F'n Kommie claimed - under oath - to have witnessed and/or participated in war crimes when he did his 3 months in Vietnam.  Perhaps we could get the DUmmies to arrange an apology/ass kissing tour where he can meet up with the families of all those he either harmed, or allowed by his silence to come to harm?

****in' hypocritical Sonzabitches...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.