Author Topic: 100th Daygasm: Obama ‘asks’ networks for hour of primetime during sweeps  (Read 3610 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
:rotf:   It will be so hilarious if American Idol beats the other 3 networks combined.  :rotf:

The comments at Hot Air are great. Instead of the presser, they are airing the show Lie to Me. Ironic, no?  :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

The comments at Hot Air are great. Instead of the presser, they are airing the show Lie to Me. Ironic, no?  :-)

"Lie to Me" followed by "American Idol".  Those 2 shows sum up his candidacy and presidency perfectly.

Offline Chris_

"Lie to Me" followed by "American Idol".  Those 2 shows sum up his candidacy and presidency perfectly.

LOL! H5.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Wednesday, April 29 (7-10PM CST)

ABC Scrubs/Better Off Ted/Lost/The Unusuals
NBC Law & Order/Law & Order: SVU/Law & Order
CBS Rules of Engagements/New Adventures of Old Christine/CSI:NY
FOX Lie To Me/American Idol/local news

How much Law & Order does one person need? :mental:
Hey, with that lineup, their ratings couldn't get much worse, so why not?  Besides the cheetos ad money could pay off the national debt....even with Uncle Eg0's spending habits.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female

H5!

How hilarious...FOX just told the President to go  :bird: himself...  :rotf: