Author Topic: We've had a war on terra, war on drugs - isn't it time for a WAR on REPUBLICANS?  (Read 2793 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
JustABozoOnThisBus

But the OP was about a War on Republicans. Too late, the Republicans are waging a War on Democrats. 41 Senators are standing at the Gates of Thermopolae, holding off 59 Democrats with the threat of filibuster. And we're as puzzled as the Persians.

Actually it's called the Battle of Thermopylae, but we'll let it pass.

And the bozo bus primitive would do well to recall that while the Greeks lost that battle, they delivered heavy loses to the Persians, and allowed time for the Greeks to regroup so that a year later the Persians were stopped at the Battle of Plataea.

But the primitives are not one's who know of past history in order to learn from those events.  To the primitives, the history of the world started in 1930's Germany.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
JustABozoOnThisBus  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Feb-06-09 04:35 PM
Response to Reply #4
7. It's been done. The War to End All Wars.

It worked about as well as the Wars on Drugs, Terror, Poverty.

But the OP was about a War on Republicans. Too late, the Republicans are waging a War on Democrats. 41 Senators are standing at the Gates of Thermopolae, holding off 59 Democrats with the threat of filibuster. And we're as puzzled as the Persians.

Well, they do worship their Xerxes (Obama) as a God-King.

All I can say is, "Give them nothing...but take from them...EVERYTHING!"

:-)
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Well, they do worship their Xerxes (Obama) as a God-King.

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Redstatecka

• Thanks, Dad!
Liberals are cowards at heart.  The only reason they have corrupted our country as far as they have is because of lack of resistance.  REAL RESISTANCE.

Yes, they're cowards.

But, if if they didn't have real resistance, enough of the electorate keeps voting for them. Can't believe that all those who voted are the dyed-in-the-wool liberals and leftists who helped install, for instance, the empty suit from Chicago.

So maybe liberals and those who vote for them as well as just your run-of-the-mill Democrat are, well, missing some mental and intellectual, as well as common sense, parts?
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity and freedom of worship here." -- Patrick Henry, 1765

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
War between the DUmmies and republicans......gonna be kinda one sided don't you think. I guess I'll have to spot them one gun behind my back.....just to be sporting.

I just want to use a baseball bat. I want to see them in pain.

I've seen you little ****wads around the local campus. A baseball bat would be fun. :evillaugh:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline djones520

I'm not a Republican, but don't think I'd hesitate for a second to plant a few rounds into these idiots heads if they tried this shit.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."