Author Topic: Primitives Upset With Being In Charge Of Everything.  (Read 2796 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Primitives Upset With Being In Charge Of Everything.
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 09:04:36 AM »
A little too thoughtful.  I believe this bunch is not capable of such political strategic thinking.  What they are thinking is "WHY don't they love Obama and his great ideas unconditionally?  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?  Who in their right mind WOULDN'T love Obama?????????!!!!!!!!!!"   *stamps foot*

I would also say that their days and lives aren`t complete without being in a constant fit of outrage.

Makes em feel like nothing is their fault in life.

Offline HACKSAW

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 09:15:16 AM »
I think the reason they want Republicans on board is so they have a fall guy if and when this thing fails.

They know this thing is a giant shit sandwich and the way it stands right now, they have nobody to blame for it when the mid term elections come around. If just ONE Republican votes for this, the whole thing will be hung around their neck in 2010.
Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 09:19:34 AM »
A little too thoughtful.  I believe this bunch is not capable of such political strategic thinking.  What they are thinking is "WHY don't they love Obama and his great ideas unconditionally?  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?  Who in their right mind WOULDN'T love Obama?????????!!!!!!!!!!"   *stamps foot*

I'm with you.  They have also forgotten that 50 MILLION Americans did not vote for The One.  Their mandate was not as strong as they want to remember it so, as is so often the case with the DUmmies, they attempt to rewrite history to fit their ideals.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 09:20:57 AM »
Does anyone think anything short of Cardiac Arrest will ever end their outrage?

A lot of DUmmies are marching to an early grave.

It's a bright vision we can all work toward.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Redstatecka

• Thanks, Dad!
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 12:36:18 PM »
I'm with you.  They have also forgotten that 50 MILLION Americans did not vote for The One.  Their mandate was not as strong as they want to remember it so, as is so often the case with the DUmmies, they attempt to rewrite history to fit their ideals.

KC

57 million of us did not vote for His I'm-in-over-my-head-ness.

As for them forgetting about us? I wish. You and I know: They don't give a rat's behind. And won't.

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity and freedom of worship here." -- Patrick Henry, 1765

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2009, 12:45:21 PM »
Does anyone think anything short of Cardiac Arrest will ever end their outrage?

A lot of DUmmies are marching to an early grave.

We can only HOPE for that CHANGE!!!  :-)
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2009, 06:47:49 PM »
I don't think we're too far apart. I've been (re)considering my post while working today.

Essentially, it stuns them that the image of Obama, The With Whom All Debate, Hostilities and Contentions Shall End, has been shattered. GOP opposition interrupts the fantasy they have constructed. If that fantasy can fail so quickly and completely what other disillusionments await them?

I think they unconsciously fear the answer to that question because of its absoluteness.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2009, 11:59:31 AM »
The DUmmies have gotten EXACTLY what they voted for.

Their outrage gives me strength.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn