Author Topic: CorpGovActivist lives again; Bostonian Drunkard not pleased  (Read 1050 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
CorpGovActivist lives again; Bostonian Drunkard not pleased
« on: January 27, 2009, 06:44:30 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4914873

Oh my.

sabra  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jan-26-09 02:57 PM
Original message

Anyone remember DU'er CorpGovActivist - the Halliburton whistleblower?

rest of original post irrelevant to this bonfire

Yeah, we remember him; a great guy who exposed the Bostonian Drunkard.

hfojvt  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jan-26-09 04:10 PM
Response to Reply #5

25. I thought he got in trouble for being an MRA, but it's hard to keep up with everything going on here.

LostinVA  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jan-26-09 03:05 PM
Response to Original message

6. IBTL

He stalked people here and IRL, sued DU, and -- I think -- has a zombie on here.

Good riddance.

WilliamPitt  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jan-26-09 10:41 PM
Response to Reply #6

84. Yup

The primitive woman bothered by cold weather, the Polynesian queen primitive:

troubleinwinter  (1000+ posts)      Tue Jan-27-09 01:35 AM
Response to Reply #80

103. Yes. 20 people have posted there in the last month.

Makes you wonder why he needed to make his own site. Banned from too many others?

Maybe he should ask himself: If most people think you're an asshole, do you think you might be an asshole?

troubleinwinter  (1000+ posts)      Tue Jan-27-09 01:18 AM
Response to Original message

99. He spent the next couple of months, after being tombstoned, relentlessly attacking and smearing Democratic Underground, its Administrators, various Moderators and various DUers on just about every board he could find.

He opened several of his own blogs entirely dedicated to attacking same.

He repeatedly claimed he was about to walk into court "tomorrow morning!" with papers suing DU (for being unfair to him).

He went onto a board that I had never once posted on, and made asinine accusations of me having some secret nefarious plot and connections with Skinner and Magistrate. WTF?! He perpetually called Admins, Mods and DU members by ugly names, and made up ridiculous evil schemes between people and posted them everywhere.

He DEVOTED tremendous energy to smearing DU/DUers every place he could find, and when he was banned from sites, he made his own in order to carry on his hatred.

He is an ASSHOLE. A patholigical ASSHOLE.

Well now, didn't the Polynesian queen primitive spend a lot of time and energy smearing Skins's island and certain other primitives while she was away at Big Jerry's salon, democratwarrior?

troubleinwinter  (1000+ posts)      Tue Jan-27-09 01:52 AM
Response to Reply #102

104. I've already endured a flame-party due to him.

He posted so much BULLSHIT about me and absurd nefarious plots with Skinner & Magistrate (I highly doubt they have any clue who I am, or care), I went on the board for the first time to try to straighten out the crap. He had gotten folks there to think he was the second coming, and I was attacked and literally told to "go back and crawl under your DU rock". He manages to gather a few credulous fans wherever he goes.

ASSHOLE was banned within three weeks. Most members quite soon saw him for what he is.

I dunno.  I rather liked the CorpGovActivist, myself, especially because he told the truth about the Bostonian Drunkard.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: CorpGovActivist lives again; Bostonian Drunkard not pleased
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 12:44:59 PM »
I remember that dork.  He's some tinkerbelle from WV who claims he went to Harvard, learned about 10 words with more than 3 syllables and uses them over and over, and has a very overinflated opinion of himself.

I don't remember what he reported on the Boston Drunkard, though.  If you have a link, or can tell it in brief, please do.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 01:25:44 PM »
troubleinwinter  (1000+ posts)      Tue Jan-27-09 01:35 AM
Response to Reply #80

Blah...blah...blah...

Maybe we should ask ourselves: If most people think we are DUmmy assholes, do you think we might be DUmmy assholes?

fix0r3d
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 01:35:18 PM »
I don't remember what he reported on the Boston Drunkard, though.  If you have a link, or can tell it in brief, please do.

He had a web-site, but I can't recall the name.  It was one of my "favorites" on the old computer, but as you know, the old computer got virused, taking all information with it. 

He spilled the beans on the Bostonian Drunkard, talking about his family antecedents, including the Bostonian Drunkard's maternal grandfather, a prominent attorney in Boston circa 1940-1990, and an enormously wealthy one.

And the vast real-estate holdings of the Bostonian Drunkard's uncles and mother, all of them attorneys, in central Boston.

CorpGovActivist pulled no punches; he named names.

I can't remember if it was CorpGovActivist who pointed out that the Bostonian Drunkard's grandfather, distrustful of the maturity of his grandson, set up a trust fund for the Bostonian Drunkard under the control of someone else.....and so here we have the spectacle of the Bostonian Drunkard, now into middle age, still having to go to a trustee to ask for spending money.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 02:45:28 PM »
He had a web-site, but I can't recall the name.  It was one of my "favorites" on the old computer, but as you know, the old computer got virused, taking all information with it. 

He spilled the beans on the Bostonian Drunkard, talking about his family antecedents, including the Bostonian Drunkard's maternal grandfather, a prominent attorney in Boston circa 1940-1990, and an enormously wealthy one.

And the vast real-estate holdings of the Bostonian Drunkard's uncles and mother, all of them attorneys, in central Boston.

CorpGovActivist pulled no punches; he named names.

I can't remember if it was CorpGovActivist who pointed out that the Bostonian Drunkard's grandfather, distrustful of the maturity of his grandson, set up a trust fund for the Bostonian Drunkard under the control of someone else.....and so here we have the spectacle of the Bostonian Drunkard, now into middle age, still having to go to a trustee to ask for spending money.

giggle snort :rotf:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 07:19:25 PM »
He signed up here a year ago but never posted.

Here's PJ Comix link that has all of the Bostonian Drunkard info.

http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/2008/03/dummie-praises-dummie-funnies-for.html

It links to the blog he created.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 07:24:22 PM »
He signed up here a year ago but never posted.

Here's PJ Comix link that has all of the Bostonian Drunkard info.

http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/2008/03/dummie-praises-dummie-funnies-for.html

It links to the blog he created.

Damn, I forget he's a member here.

And I was the one who invited him.

How fleeting the memory.
apres moi, le deluge