Author Topic: Obama: Quit Listening to Rush Limbaugh if You Want to Get Things Done  (Read 9389 times)

Offline john c calhoun

Re: Obama: Quit Listening to Rush Limbaugh if You Want to Get Things Done
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 10:41:20 AM »
a smart person may actually LISTEN to  the man that just whooped the crap out of you...

if you listen to obama, he will tell you why he won & won so easily...

because of RUSH LIMBAUGH.... (not the only reason, but a BIGGIE)

I've been telling you guys rush has been hijacking & RUINING the conservative movement & now that the conservatives are no longer in power anywhere cept local boy scout troops, maybe you still start to believe ...

Rush's attacks on mccain early in the primaries are not only what made mccain defensive  & uneasy, but,  it also gave Obama the very soundbite that got him elected :

"I voted w/ GWB 90% of the time" ...

j mccains words outside of the congress after trying to defend himself against Rushs' on air allegations that mccain was too liberal & against GWB ..blah...blah...blah ...

gottcha !!...

now  Rush will have SOARING ratings again w/ 4 years of  obama & lefty extremists in charge...

wake up dumbazz's....listen to what your enemy tells you is his strengths are & then take them away from him ...

rush is the problem, not the solution... but he's gonna sound really appealing the next 4 years won't he...!!

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 10:43:36 AM »

Ding Ding Ding we have teh winnah!
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2009, 10:44:56 AM »
a smart person may actually LISTEN to  the man that just whooped the crap out of you...

I've been telling you guys rush has been hijacking & RUINING the conservative movement & now that the conservatives are no longer in power anywhere cept local boy scout troops, maybe you still start to believe ...

Rush's attacks on mccain early in the primaries are not only what made mccain defensive  & uneasy, but,  it also gave Obama the very soundbite that got him elected :

j mccains words outside of the congress after trying to defend himself against Rushs' on air allegations that mccain was too liberal & against GWB ..blah...blah...blah ...

gottcha !!...

now  Rush will have SOARING ratings again w/ 4 years of  obama & lefty extremists in charge...

wake up dumbazz's....listen to what your enemy tells you is his strengths are & then take them away from him ...

rush is the problem, not the solution... but he's gonna sound really appealing the next 4 years won't he...!!

No a smart person realizes that the advise of his enemy is usually not in ones best interest.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2009, 10:46:04 AM »

gottcha !!...

Unfortunately.....some things never change......you are still delusional.......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2009, 10:48:18 AM »
Oh lookie...Crazie Uncle Johnnie is trolling again.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2009, 10:49:22 AM »

gottcha !!...

You don't actually listen to Rush do you?  Because if you did, you wouldn't write such a stupid and ill-informed post.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2009, 10:53:29 AM »
You don't actually listen to Rush do you?  Because if you did, you wouldn't write such a stupid and ill-informed post.

Get used to that kind of idiocy from Crazy Uncle Johnnie.

It's the only thing he knows how to post.

Offline john c calhoun

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2009, 10:54:01 AM »
well if I'm delusional,

then you guys are just friggen stupid ... so I'd reather be smart & delusional than stupid & supposedly sane....

your dumbazz's just got your  butts handed to you by these LOSERS in the demorat party & you  come off  still trying to act like you know  WTF your talking about ???

the GOP is run by total, mindless idiots now... ....

useless isn't  the word for the GOP if you cannot beat nancy pelosi, harry reid & a friggen nobody senator from  the crappiest state in the country....

but hey, dog catchers are looking for neo cons these days ....interested ??

keep listening to Rush  so you can get your peckers hard, but, don't be surprised when COMMUNISM keeps spreading because his fat, bloated butt had done NOTHING but put  commie pukes in power the past 9 years , on both sides of the aisle as mindless pinko republicans keep drinking his koolaid & supporting it...

Offline Chris_

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2009, 10:57:29 AM »
well if I'm delusional,

then you guys are just friggen stupid ... so I'd reather be smart & delusional than stupid & supposedly sane....

your dumbazz's just got your  butts handed to you by these LOSERS in the demorat party & you  come off  still trying to act like you know  WTF your talking about ???

useless isn't  the word for the GOP if you cannot beat nancy pelosi, harry reid & a friggen nobody senator from  the crappiest state in the country....

keep listening to Rush  so you can get your peckers hard, but, don't be surprised when COMMUNISM keeps spreading because his fat, bloated butt had done NOTHING but put  commie pukes in power the past 9 years , on both sides of the aisle as mindless pinko republicans keep drinking his koolaid & supporting it...

Rush's main point about the election -- before and after -- is that we lost because the Republican leadership has left Conservative principles behind and have been attempting to run campaigns based on identity politics.  Its NOT listening to Rush that has cost us the elections.

Which you would know if you actually listened to him.

You are so full of shit.  You can't comment on something of which you have no knowledge.

Get the **** out of here and crawl back to DU.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2009, 11:00:04 AM »

How's the latest manifesto going JCC?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2009, 11:01:51 AM »
Aw geez, the toilet backed-up again...and just after burrito night too...

well if I'm delusional,

Yes, yes you are.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chris_

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2009, 11:03:21 AM »
well if I'm delusional,

I doubt many of the members here would agree with that tidbit......I'm still wondering why, since you bring nothing even remotely coherent to the discussion......why you waste the effort?  Shouldn't you be tending your drug store or out tapping maple trees, or something productive?

doc

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2009, 11:05:05 AM »
Well he spent his entire campaign calling out Sean Hannity...guess he'll spend the next four years going after Rush.

And both will let him while they take the money they make and the increased listenership he gives them all the way to the bank.

Good point...it's the same thing as all those hysterical ninnies on The View attacking Ann Coulter...it just boosts her book sales.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2009, 11:06:59 AM »

This is just another example of how extremely thin skinned the PeeResident is right now, or an example of how fascist he is wanting to dissent opposing opinion.

I personally think it has everything to do with this. This is precisely their reasoning for the Fairness Doctrine, which will be coming to a radio near us all very soon  :bird:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2009, 11:27:22 AM »
I've been telling you guys...........

Which would actually mean something if you were a conservative, but you're not.  You're a RonPaulbot.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2009, 11:31:56 AM »
Which would actually mean something if you were a conservative, but you're not.  You're a RonPaulbot.

More like founding member of the John Birch Society.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2009, 11:38:06 AM »
well if I'm delusional,

I try to be polite to folks that I disagree with but in this case I will make an exception.
You are a simpering fool that doesn`t know their ass from a hole in the ground.

You made a statement,please try to back that up with a logical and reasoned explanation as to how?
I doubt you can even begin to without spewing some lunatic nonsense that is hyperbole but please try.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 11:39:39 AM by Carl »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2009, 12:04:35 PM »
I try to be polite to folks that I disagree with but in this case I will make an exception.

You made a statement,please try to back that up with a logical and reasoned explanation as to how?
I doubt you can even begin to without spewing some lunatic nonsense that is hyperbole but please try.

Asking crazy uncle johnnie to  stop spewing lunatic nonsense is like asking your cat to do a tango.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2009, 12:05:11 PM »

He never does Carl.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2009, 12:08:58 PM »
Asking crazy uncle johnnie to  stop spewing lunatic nonsense is like asking your cat to do a tango.

I am hoping that he will make some hilarious statement just the same to back up his little claim.

C`mon John,tell me which politicians did Rush help get elected and who were they running against at the time.

Offline Redstatecka

• Thanks, Dad!
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2009, 12:18:40 PM »
"Gotcha"? Oh, please, grow up.

John C. Calhoun represents, exemplifies the mindless, dull-witted, arrogant, class-warfare-inducing, rude, vulgar and insipid incoherency of the vast vast majority of Barack Obama voters and supporters.

To call them childish would require apologies to children.

To call them crazy would require apologies to the insane.

To call them dumb would require apologies to idiots and morons.

They exist in that alter-universe of emotional-knee-jerkism that has nothing productive to say. It can't. It doesn't know how to do so.

Their dysfunctionality endangers us all. It put Obama in the White House.

But, oh, how he must be proud of the lemmings behind him.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 12:20:19 PM by Redstatecka »
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity and freedom of worship here." -- Patrick Henry, 1765

Offline Chris_

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2009, 12:24:12 PM »
"Gotcha"? Oh, please, grow up.

John C. Calhoun represents, exemplifies the mindless, dull-witted, arrogant, class-warfare-inducing, rude, vulgar and insipid incoherency of the vast vast majority of Barack Obama voters and supporters.

To call them childish would require apologies to children.

To call them crazy would require apologies to the insane.

To call them dumb would require apologies to idiots and morons.

They exist in that alter-universe of emotional-knee-jerkism that has nothing productive to say. It can't. It doesn't know how to do so.

Their dysfunctionality endangers us all. It put Obama in the White House.

But, oh, how he must be proud of the lemmings behind him.

That's eloquent enough for a H5 from me..........

doc

Offline Redstatecka

• Thanks, Dad!
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2009, 12:31:03 PM »
You're welcome, doc.

I'm just so fed up with these, these people with sucked-out minds who jam up Cyberspace and elsewhere with their drivel.

Guess, though, I'd better batten down the proverbial hatches for a bit, say the next four years, right? And put on my neck-high hip waders and get out the anti-bull-puckies spray, too. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 12:33:00 PM by Redstatecka »
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity and freedom of worship here." -- Patrick Henry, 1765

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2009, 12:34:08 PM »
You're welcome, doc.

I'm just so fed up with these, these people with sucked-out minds who jam up Cyberspace and elsewhere with their drivel.

We refer to them at FR as 100%'ers.

Offline Redstatecka

• Thanks, Dad!
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2009, 12:37:39 PM »
Got it.