Author Topic: Poll: who is the most narcissistic primitive?  (Read 2261 times)

Offline InfamousAndy

• Just Off Probation
  • The Friendly Christian
Re: Poll: who is the most narcissistic primitive?
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2009, 10:46:52 AM »
My first reflex would be UndergroundPanther (since it wants to be a male cat, wouldn't it still fit the criteria?), however, I think Bobolink edges the cat out.  Bobolink absolutely will not tolerate criticism of the choices that led to homelessness.  She demands that 'the poor' be worshipped (which really means Bobolink) because since most people are not poor, they do not understand poorness.  Solutions be damned, no one should touch the sacred poor!

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Re: Poll: who is the most narcissistic primitive?
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2009, 11:05:43 AM »
My first reflex would be UndergroundPanther (since it wants to be a male cat, wouldn't it still fit the criteria?), however, I think Bobolink edges the cat out.  Bobolink absolutely will not tolerate criticism of the choices that led to homelessness.  She demands that 'the poor' be worshipped (which really means Bobolink) because since most people are not poor, they do not understand poorness.  Solutions be damned, no one should touch the sacred poor!
I agree with you...Bobolink fits it to a tee,UGP does as well with her vast knowledge of victimhood! :cheersmate:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!