Author Topic: basement bathroom dwelling primitive notes insanity; gets the insane party wrong  (Read 1593 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Husb2Sparkly

This is completely insane. I am not hearing this, am I? In an economy that is sinking like a stone with a lead anchor attached to it, AIG is going to be paying massive 'retention bonuses" to keep their "talent" from leaving?????? The Republicans gave these mother****ers a blank check that they have used for seemingly NOTHING but the financial betterment of a very few employees.

Meanwhile, the unions are being asked to give give give, retirees are facing a cut off of the safety net they endured, 30, 40, more years of grief and agony for, and even their 90 year old widows are about to be cut off.

The same Congress that gave and gave for AIG is now holding to the fire the feet of little guys under the guise of being tough on three CEO Bozos?

This is ****ING INSANE.

Yeah, Nardelli belongs in jail on hard labor. So what? This ain't hurting him. He got his big fat nestegg back when he bled Home Depot.

But back to AIG. RETENTION BONUSES????? Who in hell would quit a haffa million bux a year job in THIS economy? And why the **** are RETAINING these people? Cuz they did so well before the bailout?

Make these mother****ers eat cat food with the rest of us.

But if you're a schlub autoworker or autoworker retiree, your grocery of choice is soon to be Petco.

Mother

****er.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4588584

Hey dimwit, who controls Congress??  You want insanity, just look in the mirror.

------------------

A few other posts on the thread make mention of individual Republicans and/or conservatives.

Not a single poster notes that it's the Democrats who control the purse strings. None of them are brave enough to blame their own in even the most obvious of cases.

This type of dishonesty is so open and palpable with the libs that it's impossible for them to cover it up.  And given the next 4 years and their false sense in believing themselves to be intelligent, they will continue to fall into this trap and all the while not understanding why others don't view them the same way they view themselves.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Hey dimwit, who controls Congress??  You want insanity, just look in the mirror.

------------------

A few other posts on the thread make mention of individual Republicans and/or conservatives.

Not a single poster notes that it's the Democrats who control the purse strings. None of them are brave enough to blame their own in even the most obvious of cases.

This type of dishonesty is so open and palpable with the libs that it's impossible for them to cover it up.  And given the next 4 years and their false sense in believing themselves to be intelligent, they will continue to fall into this trap and all the while not understanding why others don't view them the same way they view themselves.

There is nothing new with the notion of liberals rewriting history. I just find it surprising that the attempt to do so is before the average Joe has had a chance to forget about current history first. Nearly every conservative has been against the bailout from the beginning, and as a matter of fact, the Democrat-controlled congress threw in lots of extra sweeteners to get Republicans to sign on. Of course the intent was to make sure they all go down together if it all goes wrong, since the Democrat majority has enough votes to do what they want without a single Republican.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
There is nothing new with the notion of liberals rewriting history. I just find it surprising that the attempt to do so is before the average Joe has had a chance to forget about current history first. Nearly every conservative has been against the bailout from the beginning, and as a matter of fact, the Democrat-controlled congress threw in lots of extra sweeteners to get Republicans to sign on. Of course the intent was to make sure they all go down together if it all goes wrong, since the Democrat majority has enough votes to do what they want without a single Republican.

For cryin' out loud! I'm getting to the point I want to turn the channel to "Happy Days"!

If we actually had a media that would blow the whistle on these assholes, we would have never been in this situation! The MSM has sold out!!!!!!!!!!

What the **** do we do in order to take back the "FREE" press???????
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
What the **** do we do in order to take back the "FREE" press???????

Bankrupt it?  The MSM has been losing a fair amount of money for some time now.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Vagabond

I wonder when this idiot will realize that Petco is niche store and may fail during any sustained downturn.

The automakers should turn to their unions and become "employee-owned" companies.  Wonder how UAW would fare when they actually try to produce something instead of bitching that $25 an hour is too lottle for a janitor to make.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline AllosaursRus

Bankrupt it?  The MSM has been losing a fair amount of money for some time now.

Ah, but do ya suppose we can last that long before having to dig bunkers?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

I see where you're going.  Actually, it just might get to that.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I'm OK with digging bunkers.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline MrsSmith

I wonder when this idiot will realize that Petco is niche store and may fail during any sustained downturn.

The automakers should turn to their unions and become "employee-owned" companies.  Wonder how UAW would fare when they actually try to produce something instead of bitching that $25 an hour is too lottle for a janitor to make.
:clap:  That would be fantastic to see.   :-)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline ScubaGuy

:clap:

Now that would be something really fun to watch.
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline AllosaursRus

:clap:

Now that would be something really fun to watch.

Ya know, my FIL was a coal miner from West (by God) Virginia. Back in his day they absolutely needed unions! The owners were just killin' their workers for a buck. Nowadays they have just gone to far. Actually I think the Coal Miners Unions aren't near as demanding as the autoworkers, but still, they have damn near outlived their usefullness.

Even when their employers are facing bankruptcy, they refuse to give in at all.

I read the average, THE AVERAGE, auto worker costs the big 3, $75,000 a frikkin' year! It adds on average $2,300 to every new car. How do these employees expect for their employers to stay in business when their labor expenses reach this kind of threshold?

This is just insane! We need to restructure our industrial industries into something we can actually afford! But if you listen to the all knowing DemoncRat party, they are not being paid enough to survive! I have news, I survive on half of what these greedy bastards do! If we keep refusing to restructure, China will replace us as the most industrious nation in the world. This in turn will make us the 2nd most powerful nation. It will only go downhill from there!!!!!!!

Offline formerlurker

There are several departments at AIG which are successful.   Perhaps this is the personnel they are trying to retain.