Author Topic: Greenbriar bitching and bragging  (Read 3023 times)

Offline jtyangel

Re: Greenbriar bitching and bragging
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2008, 11:38:49 AM »
It has nothing to do with the parents dipshit...The district administration makes that decision! This idiot needs to remember it's "those parents" tax dollars that pay her salary.... :whatever:
I'm glad someone else noticed this.  :cheersmate: My first thought was that schools close for the SAFETY of the kids and to facilitate NECESSARY traffic, not to coddle the teachers from getting their shoes wet in a little snow. The 'parent's babysitter'...hmmm, greenbrier, most of those parents have jobs that require them to work even when a few inches of snow has fallen...what makes you think that YOU get a free day off pass for NORMAL Kansas weather conditions where there is no emergency situations. Oh and the argument in town, I'm assuming that's where she works, would be that the city SHOULD be plowed and more drivable versus the suburbs and rural areas after snow(I know, not always the case due to the city's usual inefficiencies). And on that note, it's your own bleeding hearts who made it into a daycare service in the inner city. If you don't like it, go look in the mirror. The hated conservatives, most likely to live out in those areas that get the snow days you envy, haven't asked schools to stand in the same way, just that they educate their children. Snow days 'out here' are usually expected and planned for with back up situations: work from home, days off, relatives, friends, backup babysitters. Amazing how a conservative contituency versus a more democratic voting inner city one can seem to manage to plan FOR THEMSELVES in these eventualities.  :whatever:

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2008, 12:04:05 PM »
I'm glad someone else noticed this.  :cheersmate: My first thought was that schools close for the SAFETY of the kids and to facilitate NECESSARY traffic, not to coddle the teachers from getting their shoes wet in a little snow. The 'parent's babysitter'...hmmm, greenbrier, most of those parents have jobs that require them to work even when a few inches of snow has fallen...what makes you think that YOU get a free day off pass for NORMAL Kansas weather conditions where there is no emergency situations. Oh and the argument in town, I'm assuming that's where she works, would be that the city SHOULD be plowed and more drivable versus the suburbs and rural areas after snow(I know, not always the case due to the city's usual inefficiencies). And on that note, it's your own bleeding hearts who made it into a daycare service in the inner city. If you don't like it, go look in the mirror. The hated conservatives, most likely to live out in those areas that get the snow days you envy, haven't asked schools to stand in the same way, just that they educate their children. Snow days 'out here' are usually expected and planned for with back up situations: work from home, days off, relatives, friends, backup babysitters. Amazing how a conservative contituency versus a more democratic voting inner city one can seem to manage to plan FOR THEMSELVES in these eventualities.  :whatever:
Ya know Jty just to add to what I posted before..it's idiots like this who worry about their own lives but see no problem when the maintainence are forced to come in on snow days to clear the snow...apparently her life is more important than mine! :censored:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2008, 12:51:42 PM »
I hear being severely overweight can cause foot pain.  :uhsure:
Walking around with her head shoved up her biased ass can affect her posture thus affecting the weight distribution on her feet too. I have a feeling the bitch is eating the opiates like candy and is suffering from withdrawals and a doctor that KNOWS she is abusing them.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2008, 08:44:57 PM »

Mr. AllosaursRus, I give you a pass.  I know of your back problems from being on the Free Republic.  You were one of my favorite posters.

I saw my DIL, soon to be ex DIL, former teacher, lose her job and marriage because of her pain pill addiction.  The change in her was dramatic and to be honest, crazy.

greenbriar is headed down the same road.  She's an envious, attention wanting, hateful old bat.  Those pills will bring it out even more. 

I have to admit, when I first started takin' this shit, it was real easy to take advantage. Took me quite a while in order to realize the drug could actually control your life. Eventually I found I was going to hell in a handbasket if I didn't clean my act up.

Now, pretty much I stay on an even keel. I take just enough to keep me functioning w/o being dependent.

It's not easy, and not everyone has that kind of willpower.

I certainly understand how easy it is to get hooked on pain killers! I try not to judge, without knowing the whole story.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2008, 08:49:59 PM »
Ya know Jty just to add to what I posted before..it's idiots like this who worry about their own lives but see no problem when the maintainence are forced to come in on snow days to clear the snow...apparently her life is more important than mine! :censored:
Well, we both know the safety thing was a big ruse with her anyway. She's just wanted the paid day off that the other teachers were getting.