Author Topic: Exxon Mobil: Biggest profit in history !!!!  (Read 6767 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Exxon Mobil: Biggest profit in history !!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2008, 03:34:36 PM »
http://www.gasbuddy.com/

Click ""Gas Price Temperature Maps" and enter your zip. You can find out where the cheapest gas is being sold.

It's 1.94 at Murphy's at 3515 W FM-120, off 75, Thor.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 03:36:33 PM by Rebel »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline djones520

« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2008, 04:39:01 PM »
$2.22 is the cheapest within a reasonable drive.  They had $1.98 about an hour from here.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2008, 07:18:21 PM »
http://www.gasbuddy.com/

Click ""Gas Price Temperature Maps" and enter your zip. You can find out where the cheapest gas is being sold.

It's 1.94 at Murphy's at 3515 W FM-120, off 75, Thor.

I hate Murphy's because they don't have enough pumps and are always crowded. I got gas in the 05 King Ranch today and filled up for $46.00 (which was nice!!!) I paid $1.959 for it at the Circle K across the street.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2008, 10:58:43 PM »
I was tooling down the road on the way to work this morning and saw gas for $2.41.  I almost forgot to stop at the light -- I've gotten used to paying a dollar more than that.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2008, 06:36:48 AM »
It's nice living in "tax-free NH" because gas is cheaper than our neighbors in overtaxed ME and MA.  It sucks because we're next to them and consequently, they don't lower it much.

$2.32 in Seabrook where I work, $2.47 here at home.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2008, 10:30:24 AM »
Exxon is reporting a profit of $14.8 BILLION !!! And we were paying $4.00+/ gallon for why ?!?!?!?

http://money.cnn.com/2008/10/30/news/companies/exxon_earnings/?postversion=2008103013

You're still paying 4+ dollars a gallon for gas??? I filled up my tank the other day at a Shell station for 2.07 a gallon.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2008, 06:57:00 PM »

You're still paying 4+ dollars a gallon for gas??? I filled up my tank the other day at a Shell station for 2.07 a gallon.

Apparently you didn't NOTICE the past tense verb "were".......
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline overlord

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2008, 02:08:24 AM »
Do you really believe the fast food joints use fresh oil every day?  ::)

Not to mention that most restaurants now already give it away or even sell it to companies that recycle it.
Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?