Send Us Hatemail ! mailbag@conservativecave.com
0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Brenda (2,226 posts)Lowes was empty todayRare to see almost no customers in the one around here. I needed to replace a broken cheap yard sprinkler to try to keep my shrubs and gardens alive since it's only rained about 3/4 inch in the last 2.5 months and hell, I can't remember when it was below 95 for a high. Well, who knew Kobalt sold sprinklers. For 60 ****ing dollars! The $10 odd brand was junk so I got the almost junk for $20 but it does have brass nozzles.Large flashlights ran from $30-$90 ****ing dollars!As I was mumbling to myself that "we all know WHO is responsible for this" a Lowes employee who monitors the self-checkouts (which is all there is in my area) came up behind me and said "If I had a dollar every time I heard that I could quit."His approval rating is not "just below 30% for the first time." It has to be like 15% but I know the rich ****s who never actually buy sprinklers, food or gas for themselves are the majority of the ones giving him that 15-29% nod.https://democraticunderground.com/100221518383
a Lowes employee who monitors the self-checkouts (which is all there is in my area) came up behind me and said "If I had a dollar every time I heard that I could quit."
As I was mumbling to myself that "we all know WHO is responsible for this" a Lowes employee who monitors the self-checkouts (which is all there is in my area) came up behind me and said "If I had a dollar every time I heard that I could quit."
That,s why we need to raise minimum wage to $25.00 an hour so things will get cheaper!
I went to my home depot today and it was empty. I guess I need to go back when it opens!
I stopped by Chic-Fil-A this past Sunday and it too was empty!
I stopped by Lowes this past Sunday, and, DAMN it was crowded. Not only that, but I talked with 2 employees and neither one shared their political opinions with me.
0 bongs. Cool story bro.You should have started it out with "So"